PDA

View Full Version : Trailor trash

03-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Stop your crying, get your finances in order, and work more details. You made Sunrise P.D. look pathetic.

03-03-2009, 07:03 PM
WTF? He lives rent free for TEN years and is crying to the newspaper that he's only managed to pay 8K on a 40K loan in that whole time???? That's like less than $100 a month. He must p*ss away some serious funds to be making what he does and not have that thing paid off. A new truck costs more than that trailer and doesn't take thirty years to pay off. The rest of us LEOs out here that are paying way too much for a roof over our heads, or slaving away as a 24hr a day do-boy for a cut on apartment rent as a courtesy officer would love to switch places with you. I know I'd LOVE to live rent free for a month, or a year...wow. But TEN YEARS and you're still broke???? DUDE, UR PATHETIC!!!! The other poster was right, you make Sunrise look bad.

03-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Before you talk bad about a fellow officer, KNOW THE FACTS!!! He manages his money, his problem is that his heart is too big. He helps everyone but himself, this why he has no money. So stop talking out your A@#!!!

03-10-2009, 04:57 PM
He obviously does not manage his money well enough to put a down payment on an apartment or self respect to get out of a place that has told him to move three years ago. Big heart or not how about some common sense.

03-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Once again, don't throw stones unless you know the facts. It must be nice to be so perfect to make these judgments. get a life and worry about yourself.

03-11-2009, 02:27 PM
He should'nt be a cop if he can't handle this simple case. Just move and grow up.

03-12-2009, 06:56 PM
The only thing you need to know is he is making Sunrise PD look bad living in that disgusting trailer I would not let my kids near. They asked him to leave years ago. He needs to LEAVE.

03-18-2009, 01:07 AM
BSO will be doing the eviction. Send in a Deputy to handle a job the city cop can't....lol

04-23-2009, 04:31 PM
BSO will be doing the eviction. Send in a Deputy to handle a job the city cop can't....lol
Listen cheese ball, the reason a deputy must do an eviction, is only the sheriff has that authority, same reason only a warrant can be served by a deputy ( even though a city cop can make the arrest, the warrant is read to the defendant in jail by a deputy) so quit your boasting. I worked for both a city and BSO for over 30 years and the saddest day in my life would be having to displace another cop. Grow up, it ain't us vs. them it better be " we"
Hey, one other thing, when your retired, who gives a crap where you retired from, the only thing that matters is $$$$$$.