PDA

View Full Version : SGT needs help

03-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Is it true that someone is trying to get back into investigations. I overheard high ranking member say he going back in there this summer. They were worried about his mental health. Also he was having anxiety when the shift gets busy with just him and two other guys. When the sun goes down he stay in the station does not want to leave. He calls dispatch to see how many people are working on the shift if the shift is low he calls out. He became obsess with what the officers are doing at all time like using the bathroom. He called one of the officers to ask him if he made a bowel movement or urinated. The department has to get him the help he needs. People should stop joking about this mental health is a serious issue

03-01-2009, 08:14 PM
I agree with CIT officer I was told that he wanted to get violent with his officers. When he read a post on leo affairs he asked his officers if they want to take it outside. He was applying if they wanted to have a physical altercation in the parking lot with him he would. Please get him the help he needs it only one building away.

goodcop43
03-03-2009, 03:02 AM
I agree with CIT officer I was told that he wanted to get violent with his officers. When he read a post on leo affairs he asked his officers if they want to take it outside. He was applying if they wanted to have a physical altercation in the parking lot with him he would. Please get him the help he needs it only one building away.

Five against one.... You're right, he does need help! Maybe that picture of him parked in the clinic space was him getting an opinion for a voluntary 43?? At least he should use that excuse since he doesn't have any for being parked in that space :twisted: