PDA

View Full Version : afternoon shift

02-26-2009, 06:18 PM
is the afternoon shift supervisor aka Mussolini still having his shift call everything in???

permission to take a cr@p...121 qru? hahahahha, what a psycho! :roll:

he treats his shift the way his narcissistic wife treats him. :devil:

sorry guys i feel for you.

02-27-2009, 09:27 AM
who cares everyone knows Al T. is a baker. everyone predicted this would happen. he couldn't hack it in patrol so he went to investigations. he couldn't hack it in investigations so he went back to patrol. dudes a baker and he has everyone on his shift hating him by then end of the semester. its been this way for years with him. by the way, nail on the head with the previous post, his wife runs his life so he takes it out on his shift.

02-27-2009, 06:15 PM
he doesn't realize how weak and foolish his little antics make him look. hes lost control of his squad and no one respects him. his shift laughs at him and so do others in the department.

02-27-2009, 07:40 PM
he doesn't realize how weak and foolish his little antics make him look. hes lost control of his squad and no one respects him. his shift laughs at him and so do others in the department.

MEMO! lol.

02-27-2009, 08:00 PM
121 is hapless he is a coward and he has no b*lls look at what happened last year when the guy fled from one of his officers. he diddnt even have the guts to go in after the guy miamidade sargaents and officers were making fun of him and calling him a p**sy he doesnt back his officers at all

now he goes back on the road and already has his entire shift hating him and making fun of him all because he ratted out the parking sitaution and made his shft get admin decal

hes just an idiot that likes to mess with people but he doesnt have the guts to tell anyone to there face that hes screwing them over he just blames it on other people and the admin and the LT

everyone nows that he is the one that called parking and trafic but he claims otherwise

02-28-2009, 03:14 AM
121 is hapless he is a coward and he has no b*lls look at what happened last year when the guy fled from one of his officers. he diddnt even have the guts to go in after the guy miamidade sargaents and officers were making fun of him and calling him a p**sy he doesnt back his officers at all

now he goes back on the road and already has his entire shift hating him and making fun of him all because he ratted out the parking sitaution and made his shft get admin decal

hes just an idiot that likes to mess with people but he doesnt have the guts to tell anyone to there face that hes screwing them over he just blames it on other people and the admin and the LT

everyone nows that he is the one that called parking and trafic but he claims otherwise

Oh poor babies, you had to buy a parking decal, how sad, doesn't everyone else in the university has to buy one? Be happy that you got away with not buying them for so long, get over it...

02-28-2009, 08:23 AM

Oh poor babies, you had to buy a parking decal, how sad, doesn't everyone else in the university has to buy one? Be happy that you got away with not buying them for so long, get over it...

Mussolini, if youre gonna come on this website at least come on hear and identify yourself. whoops thats right, you have no nuts so you would never do that. unless of course this is your wife, if thats the case then id shut my mouth considering that the two of you share one parking decal. your not fooling anyone with that duplicate decal. only thing is, unlike you and your husband/wife we don't rat out fellow officers regardless of the stuff they've already done.

by the way, if i want to take my chances by parking in an admin spot then so be it. last i checked this is a public univeristy so i have that right. ticket me all u want, i take that chance. not that i'd expect you to do anything lazy ass.

goodcop43
03-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Judas/Mussolini's car was parked in a clinic space one day when he isn't even authorized to park there, just look at the proof! Sorry mussolini it's a public parking lot! This guy is ridiculous, he says one thing and doesn't even practice what he preaches. On the other hand, I see the shift has taken the initiative on being slug cops! Good for them. They do nothing, and now an outstanding article has come out on the beacon about the crime on the rise. At least from looking at their ticket counts, they're doing very low compared to when they were on 129's shift. They make no arrests which is excellent as well. I'm sure he wants low ticket counts that way you avoid any complaints cause he's got no balls and no arrests because the department doesn't want that either. He's looking good so far so keep up the good work!! Or should I say the bad work!! HAHA :devil:

03-01-2009, 07:20 AM
haha, judas is trembling now. his shift doesn't want to work for him, crime is on the rise, and he's on the hot seat...and there's nothing he can do about it. haha. the beacon has taken notice, the admin has taken notice, and now its finally dawning on him. moral is so low on that shift.

before 121 came on, that shift was very productive under 129. lots of 19's (which deter crime), lots of arrests, lots of productivity, which in turn led to a much lower crime rate. now, 121 took over the exact same shift that 129 had and take a look at whats happened. in a little less than 6 weeks, hes gotten his whole shift to hate him, no one wants to work for him, no one does any 19, no one takes any initiative, and there have been no 39's, in turn leading to a massive crime spike. hahah, and what can he do??? more memo's? area patrols? put an officer at the CEAS? call everything in and ask for permission? he lost control of his shift and now theres nothing he can do. :evil:

all this shows is the obvious. the only difference is the supervisor. 121=no control, no respect, high crime.

good luck controlling your army Mussolini. maybe you should ask your wife what you should do.

03-01-2009, 07:37 PM
3 words: MID LIFE CRISIS

03-02-2009, 12:22 AM
They should make fudge the afternoon sergeant. But they could not because he would have fudge fried because he has a family member at the department. just like he had someone daughter 07 from being pst. Only person can have a family member on department is him. Just like the pic shows do as i say not as i do

goodcop43
03-03-2009, 02:57 AM
Obviously everyone wants 129 back. He was never 05 for the whole shift, nonetheless half a shift. He was always out on the road, doing 19's, giving tickets and even taking calls! :cop: Hell, he would do 61 secures at the CBC when the afternoon pst wasnt even there and lock up the whole building and more!! All I know is 129 is a true leader. He knows what he is talking about and had that shifts back 24/7 and most importantly he knew how to speak to that shift not like a dictator but as a leader/friend/officer/SUPERVISOR. Hopefully because Mussolini is screwing up they don't take away the outstanding batman and robin duo they got in Investigations. They actually are doing work there unlike when Mussolini/Judas was there! Keep up the good work 129 AKA the dynamic duo!!!! At this point, any sergeant would be better than Mussolini anyways.

03-03-2009, 07:14 PM
i am the micro managin mussolini. i am an idiot. i know nothing about police work. i am an ass kiss. i am a chicken shit. i am my wifes puppet. i am a baker. i am lost. I stab people in the back. I am lazy. i call out when i get frustrated. i couldn't hack it on patrol so i went to investigations. i couldn't hack it in investigations so i went back to patrol. i can't hack it in patrol again so i call out. i don't know what to do.

maybe i will call out again today.

03-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Judas/Mussolini's car was parked in a clinic space one day when he isn't even authorized to park there, just look at the proof! Sorry mussolini it's a public parking lot! This guy is ridiculous, he says one thing and doesn't even practice what he preaches. On the other hand, I see the shift has taken the initiative on being slug cops! Good for them. They do nothing, and now an outstanding article has come out on the beacon about the crime on the rise. At least from looking at their ticket counts, they're doing very low compared to when they were on 129's shift. They make no arrests which is excellent as well. I'm sure he wants low ticket counts that way you avoid any complaints cause he's got no balls and no arrests because the department doesn't want that either. He's looking good so far so keep up the good work!! Or should I say the bad work!! HAHA :devil:

Stop talking about this great Man . He is the best sergeant there is. I was told that he is going to be the next lieutenant. When you become a sergeant you can park where you want . Just do what he tells you can be a great cop. Don’t listen to other sergeant on the other to shifts and you better off.

goodcop43
03-04-2009, 05:11 AM

Stop talking about this great Man . He is the best sergeant there is. I was told that he is going to be the next lieutenant. When you become a sergeant you can park where you want . Just do what he tells you can be a great cop. Don’t listen to other sergeant on the other to shifts and you better off.

All I can say is that you are a funny guy!! lol oops I guess I got caught doing what everyone does to Mussolini.. Laughing at him!

03-04-2009, 02:23 PM
I always wondered why other agencies would look at FIU as a joke , now I know why. The amount of maturity from certain individuals, whose ONLY goal in life is to bash others is a disgraceful. If anyone has a problem with someone why dont you do the logical thing and confront the person,. Writing in these posts. is only making the department look ridiculous. Remember other people whether it be another agency or civilians read this. Its obvious that a handful of individuals have no pride in their job because if you did you wouldnt be always bashing the department or your co-workers. If you hate the department so much or the administration go to another department why are you still here? FIU is not the only department. Maybe some of you have tried to go to another department but werent successful sometimes the grass is not greener on the other side or realize that the other departments will not put up with the foolishness of some of the officers at FIU. Most of the officers have started "fresh" from the begining others have transferred over from other departments. Its apparent that those that have come from other departments were not happy where they were at and came to FIU. Since you are here now working , why not make the best of it and try to make a better working enviroment, unless you are going to jump once again and TRY to get hired elsewhere. If its so bad at FIU there is an open door , no one is holding you here, im sure there are others that would want to have your job. Every department has problems , no department is perfect but dont create new problems. Bringing someone else's wife into these posts is uncalled for. If you believe that she always telling him what to do... well guess what they are married they both have the right in making decisions. Maybe one day when and if any one of you gets married you will know how it is. Then again maybe you will never get married and never know. In a previous post someone wrote' Mussolini, if youre gonna come on this website at least come on hear and identify yourself.' well I dont see anyone else that are writing in these blogs identifying themselves. Lets grow up a little and stop this back and fourth nonsense. Rememher you are a reflection of this department, stop letting other departments ridicule FIU.

03-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Employee of the month goes to 128. I congratulate 128 for getting rid of the 62 Keys, on his shift. I'm proud of you at least you got the balls and courage to make a decision on your shift, unlike the other afternoon Sgt. that still have the dinosaur mentality and is scare on making simple decisions and has to ask everything to his superiors. Now if you get rid of the 61 I'll have to award you the employee of the year, so work for it that I now you could do it. Hopefully the rest of the Sgt. follow your example. :cop:

goodcop43
03-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Employee of the month goes to 128. I congratulate 128 for getting rid of the 62 Keys, on his shift. I'm proud of you at least you got the balls and courage to make a decision on your shift, unlike the other afternoon Sgt. that still have the dinosaur mentality and is scare on making simple decisions and has to ask everything to his superiors. Now if you get rid of the 61 I'll have to award you the employee of the year, so work for it that I now you could do it. Hopefully the rest of the Sgt. follow your example. :cop:

Congratulations!!! Oh yea, not to mention that he does things with his shift also like.. he'll do 20's traffic enforcement with his shift. At least they're doing something!! That's the better shift right now. They probably have more tickets than the south end shift! What a productive shift! In response to the displeased person, it's very simple, if you confront mussolini, he will baker out and it will be memo writting everyday for that poor shift or in other words, retaliation because that's how mussolini can take care of everything! It is apparant that a lot of people have pride in their job, especially that poor afternoon shift and ask 129 himself! But since you, mussolini came to run that shift, that's when that shift became disgruntled. Its obvious what the problem is with this department right now, dictator, and you know what it is. It's simple, you get what you give. You don't respect that shift as Officers, they won't respect you as a supervisor. It sounds like easy supervisory 101 stuff right?

03-05-2009, 12:53 AM
you wish you were as good as your sgt. He is the best sgt on the department. you better wacth out who your talking about

03-14-2009, 09:02 AM
What 121 is NOT=

LEADER:
1: a person who leads: as a: guide , conductor b (1): a person who directs a military force or unit (2): a person who has commanding authority or influence.

What 121 really IS=

DICTATOR:
1 a: a person granted absolute emergency power ; especially : one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome b: one holding complete autocratic control c: one ruling absolutely and often oppressively

FECKLESS:
1 : weak, ineffective
2 : worthless, irresponsible

03-17-2009, 06:13 AM
What 121 is NOT=

LEADER:
1: a person who leads: as a: guide , conductor b (1): a person who directs a military force or unit (2): a person who has commanding authority or influence.

What 121 really IS=

DICTATOR:
1 a: a person granted absolute emergency power ; especially : one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome b: one holding complete autocratic control c: one ruling absolutely and often oppressively

FECKLESS:

An unfit analogy based on historical ignorance.

There is perhaps no more gross literary enterprise than that one of repeating a definition without knowing its meaning.

In this “haste” reasoning, the individual erred in so many ways! Specially by believing that a “Dictator” is always an evil individual.

His syllogism goes as follows:

A Dictator is always a bad person.
121 is a dictator
thus, 121 is a bad person.

First to all, the premises are false. A person, who says these things, basically is admitting not knowing anything about political science or world history. Look for yourself ,

The poster says:

“1 a: a person granted absolute emergency power ; especially : one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome”

This is true! At times Rome suffered from some instability that threaded its very existence. Mainly produced by internal turmoil, especially within the Senate itself. The Senate recurred to the office of “Dictator” in order to provide stability and order, since the Senate were inept to accomplish this by themselves. Once the waters came down to its level, then the dictator voluntarily stepped down. The Dictator then shared his power with other Consuls. This "Dictator" was not any guy. The Senate appointed the most reliable and capable individual among the selected goup of consuls. It required to be an special individual in order to be called unto the office of a "Dictator". The term did not gain its negative connotation until Julio Caesar made himself a Dictator and refused to steep down after the crisis has been resolved. But in the overall, the Roman Empire owned its very existence to many of its so-called “Dictators”. These “Dictators” enabled The Empire to continue with its so much coveted peace. To the point that no other Empire in the Word prior to Rome ( i.e. the Sumerians, Babilonians, Persians and Greeks ) , or after the Romans, endured so much peace within its border as the Roman Empire did. The term “Pax Romana”, referred to the exclusive kind of peace that the citizens of the Empire where able to enjoy and to prosper!

Thus, it is a historical fact that some people even loved the “Dictators” they saw them as a “Necessity for the times” and the people did own them a lot. The poster, may not be aware of the existance, or might not know the difference between “an evil dictatorship” and “an good dictatorship”. For instance, Garibaldi in Italy was a very popular and loved “Dictator” and thanks to him, the Italian peninsula is today a unified country. While I do not endorse his policies, it is a fact that Francisco Franco The Great "Dictator of Spain", picked up a country filled with hunger and flies and at the time of his death Spain was among the ranking economies of Europe! the "Spaniard Miracle" took place under his "Dictatorship". Spain's economy, rose from the miseries of the civil war to the level of Italy and next to Japan and England! lest not forget that today Mongols concider Ganhis Khan, the strongh trival leader that with his iron fist puted an end to the Old Mongols way of life of rivalties, mutual war, turmoil and constant divisions.Thanks to him, the Mongols today have a unified country and endured an empire with stability that lasted for centuries. The Mongols had the largest empire in the whole History of Humankind, they ruled as far as the middle east and even east europe and eastward as far as Korea. No even China ever experienced such an impresive demonstrantion of power and control! It took a "Dictator" to take these lose nomads tribes and to turn them into a people that reshape the History of its time.
Another case would be Jose Augusto Pinochet in Chile. A ruler that lead his country with an iron fist, and yet even a sizable amount of Chileans thank him for not letting the country to fall into Comunism in a time and an age in which comunism was ranpart in all Latin America. Not to mention that was under his "Dictatorship" that Chile also experienced a tremendous economic expansion and prosperity, as Pinochet let the "Chicago Boys" to lead and plan the nation economy.

Ofcourse that in modern times individuals like Adolph Hitler, Bennito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tsetun and Fidel Castro has brought bad reputation to the real meaning of the original Roman title “Dictator”.

the poster also says:

“b: one holding complete autocratic control c: one ruling absolutely and often oppressively”

As seen above this one was not always true. This only shows sheer ignorance of the facts.

I recommend before borrowing someone else words and definitions to attack another person, to first properly conduct some basic investigation and to gather the proper fact in order to be more effective in ones argument. Not even Beginners in Political science and world history will agree with the premise that “All Dictators are always evil”.

But I think that the Bottom line is this: Is 121 a “bad Dictator?” or a “Good Dictator”??? I rather let History to decide that, rather than a faulty Syllogism that rest on false premises.

So, in light of what we have been saying… If somebody calls a person a Dictator, he may be only calling him: “A Necessity of the Times”.
Also, the Definition given for Leadership is so lousy and simplistic, that it also needs a correction of its own.

03-27-2009, 07:21 AM
What 121 is NOT=

LEADER:

What 121 really IS=

DICTATOR:

FECKLESS:

An unfit analogy based on historical ignorance.

There is perhaps no more gross literary enterprise than that one of repeating a definition without knowing its meaning.

In this “haste” reasoning, the individual erred in so many ways! Specially by believing that a “Dictator” is always an evil individual.

His syllogism goes as follows:

A Dictator is always a bad person.
121 is a dictator
thus, 121 is a bad person.

First to all, the premises are false. A person, who says these things, basically is admitting not knowing anything about political science or world history. Look for yourself ,

The poster says:

“1 a: a person granted absolute emergency power ; especially : one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome”

This is true! At times Rome suffered from some instability that threaded its very existence. Mainly produced by internal turmoil, especially within the Senate itself. The Senate recurred to the office of “Dictator” in order to provide stability and order, since the Senate were inept to accomplish this by themselves. Once the waters came down to its level, then the dictator voluntarily stepped down. The Dictator then shared his power with other Consuls. This "Dictator" was not any guy. The Senate appointed the most reliable and capable individual among the selected goup of consuls. It required to be an special individual in order to be called unto the office of a "Dictator". The term did not gain its negative connotation until Julio Caesar made himself a Dictator and refused to steep down after the crisis has been resolved. But in the overall, the Roman Empire owned its very existence to many of its so-called “Dictators”. These “Dictators” enabled The Empire to continue with its so much coveted peace. To the point that no other Empire in the Word prior to Rome ( i.e. the Sumerians, Babilonians, Persians and Greeks ) , or after the Romans, endured so much peace within its border as the Roman Empire did. The term “Pax Romana”, referred to the exclusive kind of peace that the citizens of the Empire where able to enjoy and to prosper!

Thus, it is a historical fact that some people even loved the “Dictators” they saw them as a “Necessity for the times” and the people did own them a lot. The poster, may not be aware of the existance, or might not know the difference between “an evil dictatorship” and “an good dictatorship”. For instance, Garibaldi in Italy was a very popular and loved “Dictator” and thanks to him, the Italian peninsula is today a unified country. While I do not endorse his policies, it is a fact that Francisco Franco The Great "Dictator of Spain", picked up a country filled with hunger and flies and at the time of his death Spain was among the ranking economies of Europe! the "Spaniard Miracle" took place under his "Dictatorship". Spain's economy, rose from the miseries of the civil war to the level of Italy and next to Japan and England! lest not forget that today Mongols concider Ganhis Khan, the strongh trival leader that with his iron fist puted an end to the Old Mongols way of life of rivalties, mutual war, turmoil and constant divisions.Thanks to him, the Mongols today have a unified country and endured an empire with stability that lasted for centuries. The Mongols had the largest empire in the whole History of Humankind, they ruled as far as the middle east and even east europe and eastward as far as Korea. No even China ever experienced such an impresive demonstrantion of power and control! It took a "Dictator" to take these lose nomads tribes and to turn them into a people that reshape the History of its time.
Another case would be Jose Augusto Pinochet in Chile. A ruler that lead his country with an iron fist, and yet even a sizable amount of Chileans thank him for not letting the country to fall into Comunism in a time and an age in which comunism was ranpart in all Latin America. Not to mention that was under his "Dictatorship" that Chile also experienced a tremendous economic expansion and prosperity, as Pinochet let the "Chicago Boys" to lead and plan the nation economy.

Ofcourse that in modern times individuals like Adolph Hitler, Bennito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tsetun and Fidel Castro has brought bad reputation to the real meaning of the original Roman title “Dictator”.

the poster also says:

“b: one holding complete autocratic control c: one ruling absolutely and often oppressively”

As seen above this one was not always true. This only shows sheer ignorance of the facts.

I recommend before borrowing someone else words and definitions to attack another person, to first properly conduct some basic investigation and to gather the proper fact in order to be more effective in ones argument. Not even Beginners in Political science and world history will agree with the premise that “All Dictators are always evil”.

But I think that the Bottom line is this: Is 121 a “bad Dictator?” or a “Good Dictator”??? I rather let History to decide that, rather than a faulty Syllogism that rest on false premises.

So, in light of what we have been saying… If somebody calls a person a Dictator, he may be only calling him: “A Necessity of the Times”.
Also, the Definition given for Leadership is so lousy and simplistic, that it also needs a correction of its own.

WTF? All that for what? Dude you have too much time on your hands. No peson wants to read you long ass story. No one cares about the definitions you jackass! Listen 121 is a terrible leader and a no good fat ass that is FIU born and raised. Never been in a real department. Doesnt know what POLICE work is and hides behind his stripes...oh and his wife.... So my point is say what you need to say and stop trying to sound like you have half a brain!!!!!

03-27-2009, 07:34 AM
This goes out to my good friend 121. I love you man, you have always been there to stab me in the back. You put yourself before others. I love the way you always make us write memos. I love the way you and your devil wife plan evil things to do on the very people you work with. Your the best and I know when a 315 goes out...you will be the last one there for me. For that..........this buds for you Mr. I dont care about my guys and I alway try to screw them every chance I get because my wife tells me to MAN!

03-28-2009, 05:09 PM
I apologize for insulting you by perhaps expecting too much from you. I though that you, madam / sir were able to think critically and not just negatively. I seriously hope that this is not an example of the type of individual that patrols our campus. Because at best, this poster (Dictator) gives indubitable evidence to posses the maturity of a teenager in anger. There are four things that I would like to comment about your rant. Don’t worry, I did not pay attention to the insults, obscenities and the rest of unprofessional epithets that you sprouted, officer. After all, I have chosen not to use my “half brain” for the employment of filthy language, sorry to disappoint you but I always aim higher than that.

“Too much time” - ignorance demonstrated

I am appalled by this statement! No offence implied, but how much time do you seriously think I invested in writing the last “story” as you call it? Well… it seems to me that you are judging others people ability based upon your own. The question is not how much time I invested in writing it, but how much time it would take you to write it? Just remember, what is an impossibility for you it might be a petty things for others. One last thing, now that we are dealing with “time wisely spent” vrs “time wasted”. Is not my fault that when you were watching your favorite tv shows “American Idol”, MTV, Reality Shows, or simply spending precious time downloading meaningless videos from the internet, sleeping till 200pm because of the hangover, or simply looking through the shelf of a discount pharmacy hoping to find whatever condoms are on sale, I was already engaged in something more productive, like setting up a serious life for myself and planning to build up a family. Sorry to disappoint you again.

“No person wants to read essays story” - The epitome of ignorance

Yes. I already know that you can’t handle reading. Your ability to focus for a decent among of time is a serious problem. That’s why you are so displeased with reading, and with anybody that either writes or reads. You are unable to follow through a writing argument as unfold itself in a logical and reasonable fashion. On the other hand, are you speaking for your self or for someone else? “No person wants to read essays story”. I think that is only you. Unless you have being appointed as the advocate of the ignorant and simpletons!

“No one cares about definitions” – Ignorance exacerbated

I am seriously thinking that you are the perfect embodiment of this new generation! Don’t know about anything because don’t read anything. Are unable to properly and authoritative articulate any argument because they are inept to handle basics definitions and key concepts. And yet, are eager to correct everybody else! no I am not in this wagon... sorry to disappoint you again.

“Half a brain” – The Size of Ignorance

Well… perhaps I don’t only sound like I have “half a brain”, maybe that’s all what I have! But don’t worry about the size of my brain, you should be investing more energy in developing yours. Because, judging by the quality of your posting, if you have the full two half, I don’t think it should worth much. I rather have my one half well developed than your full brain entirely wasted. yes, leave me with my half brain... i think is more productive and fruitful. sorry to disappoint you once more.

Now… this is the bottom line son… if you really wants to bash your coworkers, as I know you enjoy doing it. Instead of using bad words, disrespectful nuances, calling people and their families by means of offensives language. Try to change this high school approach. I rather advised you to keep coming and to keep reading my posting, for two main reasons 1st, in order to educate yourself and 2nd to train yourself how to make a point without being vulgar. I garantee that if you follow my advised, you will not be disappointed. lol lol lol

04-02-2009, 07:24 AM
Hey everyone stop talking about me! The only one I have a problem with is 177! He wrote my best friend 2 tickets but I took care of that problem. I took my anger out on the whole shift and made him give up those citations. HAHA I have all the power and I have my wife to back me up...Together we are unstoppable! Who ever gets in my way will have to write a memo!!! I am not done yet! I'm coming for your job CHIEF. When I become Chief I wold be King of this department and my wife will become queen. Together we will rain down our might and have everyone eating out of our hands. lol lol lol. It wasn't easy for me...I had to kiss so much A#@ to get where I am today. I care only about myself and no other person matters. SO let me say this to all who stands in my way....DONT think about it or I will make you pay just like the afternoon shift. lol lol lol.

04-04-2009, 04:17 AM
WHHAAAAAAA, I'm 177 I got my ass kicked on St. Patty's Day because i messed with someone's girlfriend WHHHAAAAAAAAAA. The Dude even spit on my face. How could this happen to me, I'm Mr. Personality didn't the boyfriend recognize who I am WHAAAAA.

07-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Administration, I think is time to make a decision for once, all of us agrees stewart to be demoted. He gets into everyone's business. Anyone, Chief? :oops:

goodcop43
07-21-2009, 05:16 AM
All I know is that I and all of the South end officers were cracking up and having a good ol' time on how he (128) tried to make the poor afternoon shift write 17's on 8th street everywhere and the Lt. 07 everything. I love it that was great! He always has to show some type of control in power from up there and it backfired. I'm glad the afternoon shift stood up for themselves against that 128 guy. It showed outstanding unity on their part. Oh yea and next time for you afternoon south end people, when he 07's you from the county radio even when they are actually ASKING FOR OUR ASSISTANCE, just simply say on the county radio that you are being 07 by 128, give his court ID, and his last name. If you don't, then you look like you don't want to help our neighboring agencies that will be there for us when something bad happens in our campus. It's happened before and they have always been there for us. Just a hint afternoon shift to C.Y.A but then again, I think you guys know that already. Good job guys! Keep it up and continue those 19's everywhere!!

07-21-2009, 12:13 PM
All I know is that I and all of the South end officers were cracking up and having a good ol' time on how he (128) tried to make the poor afternoon shift write 17's on 8th street everywhere and the Lt. 07 everything. I love it that was great! He always has to show some type of control in power from up there and it backfired. I'm glad the afternoon shift stood up for themselves against that 128 guy. It showed outstanding unity on their part. Oh yea and next time for you afternoon south end people, when he 07's you from the county radio even when they are actually ASKING FOR OUR ASSISTANCE, just simply say on the county radio that you are being 07 by 128, give his court ID, and his last name. If you don't, then you look like you don't want to help our neighboring agencies that will be there for us when something bad happens in our campus. It's happened before and they have always been there for us. Just a hint afternoon shift to C.Y.A but then again, I think you guys know that already. Good job guys! Keep it up and continue those 19's everywhere!!
Maybe you should walk up to the person who makes you wet yourself with excitement in bashing him. Maybe you should tell him to his face what you think about him and his orders. Maybe you should slap his face to pull his punk-card and show him he doesnt have control over nothing. Maybe then you also spit in his face.
Maybe then he let's you have two free punches. Maybe if you take the third weak punch he decides its time to put you to bed. Maybe he drags you by your hair down to your knees. Maybe then he punches you square in the throat until youre gurgling blood and vomit.
Or maybe you just keep your smartazz opinions to yourself about things you dont know and dont understand. God I wish I knew who you were. Just do what I said to do you punk you skinny little white worm all you are is a lot of talk and badge and i wish you would do it oh GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH THAT YOU WOULD DO IT ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

goodcop43
07-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Maybe you should walk up to the person who makes you wet yourself with excitement in bashing him. Maybe you should tell him to his face what you think about him and his orders. Maybe you should slap his face to pull his punk-card and show him he doesnt have control over nothing. Maybe then you also spit in his face.
Maybe then he let's you have two free punches. Maybe if you take the third weak punch he decides its time to put you to bed. Maybe he drags you by your hair down to your knees. Maybe then he punches you square in the throat until youre gurgling blood and vomit.
Or maybe you just keep your smartazz opinions to yourself about things you dont know and dont understand. God I wish I knew who you were. Just do what I said to do you punk you skinny little white worm all you are is a lot of talk and badge and i wish you would do it oh GOD I DARE YOU AND WISH THAT YOU WOULD DO IT ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Wow... You bust a ball yet?? lol IT WAS FUNNY and it will ALWAYS be funny!!! :devil: Everyone knows what everyone thinks about the guy that makes me puke!! :twisted: Plus, you wish you could do any of the above. It's okay you can fantasize a little, no problem with that. You're probably so big and fat and can't move while running, that people have to carry you just to move you while you scream and forcefully try to breath because you're so out of shape. We have free use of the gym, use it, or will that hurt your little fat body limbs?