PDA

View Full Version : New Chief?

02-25-2009, 07:09 PM
I heard McDaniel is on his way out, is this true? Why? Who will replace him?

02-26-2009, 05:18 PM
I have heard the same rumor while I have no certain facts I can provide some obvious reasons that would cause someone to leave or be fired:

He is surrency made over, why not he was glued to him everywhere he went

Sparkman did not want him as chief in the first place so Bill played the game and kissed his butt to try and win him over

Escaped prison by the skin of his teeth during the federal investigation which made him more arrogant rather than humble him like it would most people

Heard statements like when I get my new police center yall can have Sparkman

Thinks he is better than anyone else and don't mind telling one so

Never accepts fault for anything that goes wrong, always blames it on someone else

City manager can't stand him along with several other city figures that changed their view of him in the past couple years

Screws good officers on a daily basis when he needs something to do

Totaly messed up on the motorcycle event that went bad, that will cost the city plenty and his name is all over that

Continually asked the city for more money for the officers which is ok, however he promisses the city that the money will fix all the problems and it never does or ever will

All that was approved just before the economy went bad and now the city is loosing at least $700,000.00 a year from the smithfield plant closing and there will ne more closing

Several pending lawsuits that will cost the city plenty again with his name all over them

Can't get along with any other agencies especially HCSO, he has already butted heads with them before the festival even started, can't help but to feel sorry for all the PCPD officers this year

Bottom line his arrogant way of doing things have caught up with him and now its costing the city money. I am sure there is plenty more against him, we will just have to wait and see.

04-12-2009, 12:34 PM
As you can tell by my handle I am not nor have I ever been a billy fan... Billy has screwed over more people than you know.. He has been known to lie, cheat, and steal his way to the top. PCPD was a pretty decent agency at one time...B4B (before billy). :evil: