PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Thread (Girls Gone Wild At PPPD....)

MOD 1
02-24-2009, 01:36 PM
The thread Girls Gone Wild At PPPD....Reverse Discrimination, violated the Terms of Use because, it anonymously made allegations of wrong doing against easily identifiable persons. With this in mind, the thread was deleted.

Some of these issues are issues that are appropriate to be discussed here. Some are not. The ones that are not appropriate to discuss here are the ones that discuss people's personal lives, affairs, etc.

If you want to repost about the work related issues, please do so without making the people you are talking identifiable. We do NOT want IAs started due to Posts on our Message Boards.

Thanks,

Mod 1

02-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Actually, I think most of us would love to see some IA's come about from this. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The people you defend here grant no mercy to anyone and have launched IA's on flimsier rumors than what was posted here.

According to our very own professional standards, our personal lives and work lives are intertwined and inseparable. Cheating on spouses and making sex tapes does affect the agency and this job. Violating the rights of others and cheating financially is valid stuff and there is a public interest. Spreading vicious, career ending rumors about an officer that were proven completely false and then engaging in that behavior yourself is demonic!

Well, I guess the protected win again, so much for the whistle blowing purpose of this board.

Could the Mod just have edited the post because it was confusing as to what is allowed since it was all serving a public interest. Another officer's off duty exploits were discussed at great length here prior to him being found guilty of anything.

Please MOD we can't let this go help us out and give us some guidance here.

MOD 1
02-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Actually, I think most of us would love to see some IA's come about from this. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The people you defend here grant no mercy to anyone and have launched IA's on flimsier rumors than what was posted here.

According to our very own professional standards, our personal lives and work lives are intertwined and inseparable. Cheating on spouses and making sex tapes does affect the agency and this job. Violating the rights of others and cheating financially is valid stuff and there is a public interest. Spreading vicious, career ending rumors about an officer that were proven completely false and then engaging in that behavior yourself is demonic!

Well, I guess the protected win again, so much for the whistle blowing purpose of this board.

Could the Mod just have edited the post because it was confusing as to what is allowed since it was all serving a public interest. Another officer's off duty exploits were discussed at great length here prior to him being found guilty of anything.

I don't have the time to play Editor for you and this board. If I did that, I would have to do it for all of the Boards.

I don't know how much clearer I can make it about shouldn't have been posted.

1. Don't include anything about sexual relationships/personal relationships or personal lives.

2. If you are making allegations of wrong doing, don't include names or identifying information.

I hope this helps.

Mod 1

02-25-2009, 01:00 AM
Actually, not much help.

If personal affairs, sexual relationships can't be discussed...why are they in many other posts? One got arrested off duty....and then made a sex tape....both are private.

If the crime/corruption is occurring in the person's non-existent private life how can it be posted? If someone is having sex with kids off duty can that be posted? We are told we have no private lives and our off duty behavior is relevant to our work lives.

It's your board, your rules, I get it, we are just very disappointed and saddened that we are forbidden from using this board for what it was allegedly designed for. I guess it is just a place to vent and that's all. Our Admin reads this and we were hoping for some help, but the "vipers" win again. The whistle is plugged.

Next stop City Council emails.

02-25-2009, 03:50 AM
Kazoo...

Please, what you are doing is nothing more than spreading a rumor. If you have more than third hand knowledge then march up to the second floor and give your information first hand to Internal Affairs or city hall if that makes you feel more comfortable. Coming on to this site and posting it with no evidence is not whistle blowing, it is gossip.

Whistle blowers do more than just tell others, they also either present facts or tell others where the facts can be found. You have done neither. All you have done is spread a rumor and presented no proof. You simply are calling for someone else to try and prove the rumor you are spreading. That alone is a clear cut violation of policy. We do have a directive about that.

02-25-2009, 04:16 AM
I diasagree with the last post. It is not a rumor if it is true.

I too know that the Walmart fellatio accusation was based on nothing and almost ruined an officer and nothing was done to the snake that spread it. Fact: There was an investigation and the officer was exonerated and the rumor spreader not dsiciplined.

The detective did make two false arrests: misdemeanor credit card case and a contributin to the deliquency of minor physical arrest. The supervisor knows because the charges were "amended" at their direction, Fact: no discipline was taken. Fact: others were disciplined the first time.

There was an extra marital sex tape made and is a part of an official IA record you too can read.

The facts keep rolling on. All known and ignored/covered up. I think the original poster's intent was to let the Admin know that we all know. They know, it doesn't need to be brought to them, they are in neglect. It is already proven.

It sounds like you are rumoring that Kazoo is rumoring and therefore you are violating policy.

It looks like he/she tried to present facts and it got deleted. Actually the original post was pretty specific. Did you read it? Do you have actual legal insight as to what constitutes "whistle blowing"? You seem to know a lot....are you a labor law expert? Or are you a part of the cover up and enjoy the discrimination? Or are you just another idiot commenting on things he really knows nothing about?

Good try though.

02-25-2009, 02:12 PM
It is all true. Sadly, some things are sat on and others get gasoline and a match thrown on, depending on who you are.

02-26-2009, 02:19 AM
I diasagree with the last post. It is not a rumor if it is true.

I too know that the Walmart fellatio accusation was based on nothing and almost ruined an officer and nothing was done to the snake that spread it. Fact: There was an investigation and the officer was exonerated and the rumor spreader not dsiciplined.

The detective did make two false arrests: misdemeanor credit card case and a contributin to the deliquency of minor physical arrest. The supervisor knows because the charges were "amended" at their direction, Fact: no discipline was taken. Fact: others were disciplined the first time.

There was an extra marital sex tape made and is a part of an official IA record you too can read.

The facts keep rolling on. All known and ignored/covered up. I think the original poster's intent was to let the Admin know that we all know. They know, it doesn't need to be brought to them, they are in neglect. It is already proven.

It sounds like you are rumoring that Kazoo is rumoring and therefore you are violating policy.

It looks like he/she tried to present facts and it got deleted. Actually the original post was pretty specific. Did you read it? Do you have actual legal insight as to what constitutes "whistle blowing"? You seem to know a lot....are you a labor law expert? Or are you a part of the cover up and enjoy the discrimination? Or are you just another idiot commenting on things he really knows nothing about?

Good try though.

Thanks for the lecture. It is clear you little finger contains more knowledge than the rest of us put together.

However, you give whistle blowing a bad name. You want to blow your whistle, be my guest. March your evidence right up to internal affairs, take a deep breath and blow. If you don't feel confident that your secret identity and grand jury evidence will be protected... Walk in to City Hall with your evidence, take your whistle, walk into Jane Clark's office and blow your head off. (No pun intended) You still don't feel confortable. Call your union delegate, meet him for lunch, don't forget your whistle and your evidence, enjoy a good meal, and then blow boy blow. (or girl) That will get a result of some type when there is something that can be looked into. They are not going to start an IA based on an anonymous post with no evidence to speak of.

If your not going to do that, then don't come on here and stir it up. Unless you do it the right way, you are nothing more than a rumor spreading gossip.

02-26-2009, 06:03 AM
Not to jump into the middle of this but....

'They are not going to start an IA based on an anonymous post with no evidence to speak of."

They already did and have in the past. I think the point was that the evidence is already in hand, they just need to do something with it. They don't need to be told what they already know. They need to be told that everyone else knows and they were hoping we didn't.

"If your not going to do that, then don't come on here and stir it up. Unless you do it the right way, you are nothing more than a rumor spreading gossip."

That sounds like an order! I believe he did do just that and so have many others.....what are you gonna do about it? Your sentence didn't even make sense. I think your some know it all that wanted to sound like some kind of moral authority but you actually sound like you have no idea what you are talking about. Why not stop before you make more of a fool of yourself.

Why do you want to aid the conspiracy and discrimination? How do you know it wasn't reported already? You don't, so just Shhhhh.....

02-26-2009, 06:36 AM
Whew....thanks for the advice....I mean who would want to make a fool of themselves by posting anonymously...

You saved me... Thanks for looking out for me. I really appreciate it.

:roll:

02-27-2009, 12:18 AM
"They are not going to start an IA based on an anonymous post with no evidence to speak of. "

They would if it benefitted any of the brass.

06-26-2009, 02:03 PM

Nice, people get in trouble at our agency. Yet we have all these scandals and affairs that even people in our agency help hide. I hope the affairs and sex games really work out while decent people get jammed up for not writing a good report.

06-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Uh oh....someone got in trouble and now they have to come on here and whine that they got caught. Again, just do your job, be honest and forthright and quit worrying about everyone else's problems and mistakes. You might be surprised that this place really is a great agency to work for.

06-29-2009, 02:34 AM
The thread Girls Gone Wild At PPPD....Reverse Discrimination, violated the Terms of Use because, it anonymously made allegations of wrong doing against easily identifiable persons. With this in mind, the thread was deleted.

Some of these issues are issues that are appropriate to be discussed here. Some are not. The ones that are not appropriate to discuss here are the ones that discuss people's personal lives, affairs, etc.

If you want to repost about the work related issues, please do so without making the people you are talking identifiable. We do NOT want IAs started due to Posts on our Message Boards.

Thanks,

Mod 1

Wow, an IA for a real policy violation!