PDA

View Full Version : Who will carry the torch ?

02-22-2009, 05:02 PM
Captain Scott was truly the "future of our agency". Many of us had hopes of a better working environment once he stepped in. In my mind, no one will ever take his place. But who is left?...

02-23-2009, 10:41 AM
Steve Klapka!

ssnooker2
02-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Did your Sheriff change after the Election ? I dont work there but close. I have not heard one nice word about him in monthes. Hope this is not true.

02-23-2009, 06:48 PM
We have just lost a great man and the future of our agency and some still can only find time to make jokes. Come on guys this is not the time to be cute, this is the time to come together and support each other and especially Captain Bierwiler's family. I don't know what the future brings but one thing is for certain is that the HCSO will still be here tomorrow, none of us can say that about ourselves. Knowing him for so many years even before we signed on with the agency I can tell you that if you had the chance to ask him who or what is the future of this agency he would look you in the eye and say "you are". He believed in each and every person who works at the HCSO and wanted nothing but the best for us all. He pushed us forward not only professionally but personally and only expected in return that we do what was expected of us. Honor his memory in all you do my brothers and sisters because life is short.

02-23-2009, 10:25 PM
I agree with GSMITH. But I still think that Steve Klapka is your next bright star! He works hard for your Office, and all personnel.

02-23-2009, 10:51 PM
I hope my comment about being "cute" isn't taken as a ding against Steve Klapka because that is not what I meant. In refering to being "cute" I was speaking of the screen name used in association with the reply. If anyone took it offensivly I do appologize to you and to Steve.

02-24-2009, 01:52 AM
In the months to come. Everyone should rally around Steve Klapka and get him in the front seat! I know he'll do a wonderful job for the Office.

02-25-2009, 07:09 AM
Of course Steve Klapka would be a good candidate for the future of the agency. He is in the Sheriff's back pocket, that is why our FOP became a F L O P.

02-25-2009, 11:47 AM
WHY DO U THINK HE GETS NEW TRUCKS AND VEHICLES AND GETS ANY POSITION HE EVER WANTED?HES IN THE SHERIFFS PANT POCKETS AND SHIRT POCKETS,,,I SCRAT CH YOURS ,U SCRATCH MINE!!!!!!

02-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Always someone whining about FOP. Anyway, I say STEVE KLAPKA FOR SHERIFF!

02-25-2009, 02:19 PM
How about the sheriffs red headed step child Michael owens.I have been supplying him with about 4oo wet wipes,but it still doesnt keep up.

02-26-2009, 01:42 AM

NO F'IN' WAY!!! IF HE'S SHERIFF HE'LL DO THE SAME THING HE DID WITH FOP. F IT UP!!!

02-26-2009, 01:43 AM
How about the sheriffs red headed step child Michael owens.I have been supplying him with about 4oo wet wipes,but it still doesnt keep up.

A CASE A DAY WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH! NO TO HIM TOO!!

02-26-2009, 07:33 AM

Yeah, that's why you work in Pasco!

02-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Mike Owens is a stand up guy boys. You guys don't have a clue.

02-26-2009, 08:32 PM
He has cried the blues when he failed the Lt. exam and the sheriff had to throw out 4 questions on the Lt. tests, so he could pass.He was a major sign man along with Lt.Hutchinson.So dont tell me!!Gert your facts straight!!! :mrgreen:

02-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Half of the Sgt's and Lt's wouldn't be where they are if questions weren't thrown out on their tests. Meanwhile you have guys that pass the tests legitimately but they get passed over because they don't fit into the administrations vision for the future. It must be nice to fail your Sgt's test and get promoted anyway...I just wonder how it feels waking up in the morning looking in the mirror knowing that the rules had to be bent to get you where you are. I guess I didn't hand out enough coffee mugs or donate enough to nugent's campaign.

02-27-2009, 02:02 AM
YOU are so right!!!Why even have a test.How does the red headed step child Mike o.Look at himself?Everyone knows the truth.Bizarre.... :?:

02-27-2009, 06:33 AM
Lets get back to original question of this post..... I say Steve Klapka should carry the torch.. if not him then who do you whiners suggest? This I got to hear!!

02-27-2009, 08:37 AM
VINNIE GARGANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Yeah I think Klapka would be a good choice. He is a real good politician, kissing butt, making promises that aren't kept, dodging questions, delegating "his" work out to others. He would fit right in, we wouldn't even notice the transition. . Kind of like the current administration.

02-27-2009, 10:26 PM
LOL, all the those who are throwing trash around about the current FOP, Steve and others, I hope some day soon you need his help in a I.A. and its so serious that your bleeding out your mouth for his help!! Especially when the admin has got you by the nads, and you've honestly done nothing wrong, and this is a slam dunk case for Steve to help you! Then lets see how you feel about Steve Klapka.. I use to feel the same way as you and other whiners in here, but there was a day when I called upon him for help--I was wrongly accused and in the end I prevailed-why? because Steve and the FOP legal shoved it down the admins throat, making them eat a bowl of their own **&^%! Forget about all the Bingo mishaps, and petty stuff guys.. Look at what FOP is really there for --Legal representation! Remember, if you did something wrong-admit, or violated policy then FOP really cant help you there... But if your being wrongfully accused and the admin is playing games with policy--Steve will be there knocking their teeth in with what ever they are trying to shovel your way!

As always if you dont like what hes doing as president--vote him out and someone else take that thankless job! Any takers?? No,, I didnt think so!! So go and sit down, and shut up you whining little snobs who ***** about NOTHING!!!!

02-28-2009, 04:08 PM
What about Coburn?

02-28-2009, 04:52 PM
What about him?

02-28-2009, 06:17 PM
What about Coburn?
No thank you.

02-28-2009, 08:24 PM
What about Maurer? I've always heard he was a good guy, simillar in work ethics as Bierwiler.

02-28-2009, 09:40 PM
What about Maurer? I've always heard he was a good guy, simillar in work ethics as Bierwiler

Maurer doesnt even come close to Bierwiler, thats an insult. Maurer was hoping for Bierwiler to make it to the top so he could be No2, but that was washed away!! No disrespect to Scott Bierwiler! RIP

02-28-2009, 09:41 PM
What about Maurer? I've always heard he was a good guy, simillar in work ethics as Bierwiler

Maurer doesnt even come close to Bierwiler, thats an insult. Maurer was hoping for Bierwiler to make it to the top so he could be No2, but that was washed away!! No disrespect to Scott Bierwiler! RIP

02-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Mike Coburn??? I dont think so!! He cant even lead helicopters into the funeral presession at the right time or in a proper way! Did anyone almost see that midair collision with our helicopter and the airplane over the cemetary? Does anyone know who the other helicopters (agency's) were from??

03-01-2009, 01:25 AM
What about Captain Walker for Sheriff?

03-01-2009, 01:38 AM
What about Bill Beetz for sheriff? I know that he was close with Bierwiler and seems fair and honest. I think he will make a good sheriff.

03-01-2009, 03:05 AM
grumpydeputy you are an idiot!!!

Freedom
03-01-2009, 04:33 AM
I had the priviledge of attending Capt. Bierwiller's funeral. I am a Deputy with the Jackson County Sheriff Office and made the 265 mile trip, glad I did. I was impressed with the turn out of Law Enforcement Officers from all over. Another thing that did impresss me was the line of civilians along the route to the cemetery showing respect for the Captain. I know the Hernando Sheriff Department will miss the Captain, and I am truly sorry for your loss. If anyone in the department has a chance to speak to his widow, please express our deepest sympathy from this department. Because of the time and amount of people at the funeral, I did not get a chance to speak to the Captain's family. I hope the department will continue with any contributions that the Captain had made.

03-01-2009, 07:12 AM
What about Bill Beetz for sheriff? I know that he was close with Bierwiler and seems fair and honest. I think he will make a good sheriff.

Beeztz is too arrogant. He walks around there thinking he owns the place just because he has an unlimited supply of "Palace Grand" mints. We need someone that would be for all the people, not just the people in their clique.

03-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Those of you that mentioned Steve Klapka as the future of the agency should be ashamed of yourselves for even thinking it, let alone mentioning it in a public forum. Have you completley lost your marbles? I guess you don't notice all of the hate and discontent that he creates on a daily basis. Do you have your head in the sand? Open your eyes so you can see what he really has on his OWN agenda. How about if we don't disgrace Captain Bierwiler by attempting to put Steve Klapka in the same league with him, no comparison, never happen, no dice!!! Lets leave the leadership of the agency up to the professionals.

03-01-2009, 11:09 PM
How about your MOM or Sister!

03-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Are you all for real? Klapka for sheriff? You all have lost your minds. All he does is piss and moad to the rank and files then he sticks his nose up the sheriff's butt. He is the most two faced individual that I know.

03-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Why do you think his head his darker then the rest of his body.Its Nugents bowel liquids..

03-02-2009, 02:48 AM
Klapka likes to stir the pot so much it wouldn,t surprise me if he isn't posting here saying bad things about himself just to keep things stirred up.

03-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Rick Ruiz for sheriff. Get a latin Sheriff in office and turn that place into a little P.R.

03-04-2009, 01:59 AM
Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience."

03-04-2009, 02:09 PM
lets see now....Owens is a whinning, 2 faced, back stabber that could not even handle the stress of being a captain much less being a sheriff. Maurer is clueless, but thinks he is important since he is in the coast guard. klapka would make this place a bigger good ole boys department but is at least sees the current issues with the command staff and may make some decent changes, like demoting a psycho female LT. Walker is a little Hitler, who the hell would want to work for a tyrant like that, it is bad enough he has made it up as far as he has with no people skills. Beitz does not have the ethics needed. all and all there is no replacement for the hope that we all had for Scott and what he would have done for this agency. It is so sad that we lost one of the good guys in this agency, but now we have lost all hope for having a decent commander to work for! I still can not believe he is gone.....

03-05-2009, 03:42 AM
get a clue....
which psycho female is that?

03-05-2009, 03:58 AM
Hmm, I guess you can take your pick on this one...LOL :lol:

03-05-2009, 04:02 AM
I am guessing he was probably referring to the heavy one

03-05-2009, 09:25 PM
RIP Scotty B

03-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Klapka likes to stir the pot so much it wouldn,t surprise me if he isn't posting here saying bad things about himself just to keep things stirred up.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cop: :cop:
We'll see which ones posted while the suck ups are out at Swamp Fest this weekend! Notice those who haven't posted during those hours. Powers needs to lose some weight too. He's looking bad.
No to Klapka! He was in trouble once years ago and nothing happened to him or his buddies who should have been fired then. Was it because his wife worked for the state attorney? Sure was. Cover ups galore, and we don't need Steve as our FLOP president either. Look at what he's done with that!!
Bring an outsider in and lets get rid of all the deadwood.

03-09-2009, 02:26 AM
Ouch!!That hurt. You're a tough guy ain't ya now? :devil:

03-09-2009, 03:41 PM
I've never seen so many or select few grown men acting like little kids. You guys are disgraceful to the uniform and Office. Try posting mature content, rather than BS. Don't think you can hide in here with different names. All anyone (I.T. tech)has to do is run a program called "TRACE ROUTE" and they can track your post right down to your internet provider and right to your terminal. If you dont believe me -go google this "TRACE ROUTE IP" Dont be surprised if it hasnt already been done! Just be careful, big brother might be watching!!

03-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Umm..listen hear silly.No one can get your info without a subpoena.I would love for them to try this on me then to call baynews 9 and all the others.Then I would retire for violating my privacy rights with a few million dollars..Look up Luke Liriot..Attorney for amendment rights in Tampa,fl.Hes the one who fought for all the strip clubs and have smeared all the govenments. and Other agencies.Bring it on Hernando S.o...or should i say Beavis and butthead.You think Nugent should be butthead or Hensley?Who should be Beavis?Lets take a poll..They are beavis and butthead,no doubt.They even look like them. :shock: :D

03-10-2009, 02:15 AM
Horvath for Sheriff!

03-10-2009, 04:40 AM
http://tampa.creativeloafing.com/gyroba ... oid=502034 (http://tampa.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/the_photoshop_trade_cop/Content?oid=502034)

Read this article and although this guy is retired now.. if he wasnt retired, the PD would have fired him straight out!

03-10-2009, 04:43 AM
http://tampa.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/the_photoshop_trade_cop/Content?oid=502034

try this post, the past one didnt come through-sorry

03-10-2009, 04:44 AM
sorry guys but the web site wont paste over right....

03-10-2009, 03:35 PM
I've never seen so many or select few grown men acting like little kids. You guys are disgraceful to the uniform and Office. Try posting mature content, rather than BS. Don't think you can hide in here with different names. All anyone (I.T. tech)has to do is run a program called "TRACE ROUTE" and they can track your post right down to your internet provider and right to your terminal. If you dont believe me -go google this "TRACE ROUTE IP" Dont be surprised if it hasnt already been done! Just be careful, big brother might be watching!!

Dipwad, read this:

I wonder if sheriff/staff tried to get ISP information on posters of this board?I hope not.Its a clear violation of our freedom of speech rights.Others sheriffs tried it and the court turned him down right away .the press tore him up for wasting taxpayers money on attorney fees.The sheriff (publics money)also has to pay the others attorney fees to defend it.They ruled its a clear violation of freedom of speech to us citizens.If it was done behind closed doors then the Sheriff has some real issues coming up..Can be perhaps a large civil suit!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.We will have to plant our seeds or have they been planted?

Most requests for IP addresses come through me. If they don't come through me, I usually hear about them immediately. I don't recall ever having any requests for IPs from anyone in your agency.

We do not give out IP addresses. We have fought attempts to force us to give out IP addresses and have won at the District Court of Appeals level. This gives us case law backing us on our position.

Mod 1

So no, they can not get our I.P. addresses, and if they do, you can believe that there will be plenty more lawsuits brought on, and won!

MOD 1
03-10-2009, 05:38 PM

In order to run a Trace Route they have to have an IP address. There are only 3 people that have access to Poster's IP addresses, that's the 2 owners and me. We don't release IP addresses. We have case law from the 2nd DCA to back us up.

http://tampa.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/the_photoshop_trade_cop/Content?oid=502034

Read this article and although this guy is retired now.. if he wasnt retired, the PD would have fired him straight out!

Ken outed himself by signing all of the invitations to his retirement party, "Picasso". That's the only reason they even found out who he was.

Mod 1

03-11-2009, 01:21 AM
Frank Bierwiler (Jr.) should run for Sheriff !!!

03-11-2009, 04:10 PM
[quote="Hernando Disgrace":11v8bbb6]I've never seen so many or select few grown men acting like little kids. You guys are disgraceful to the uniform and Office. Try posting mature content, rather than BS. Don't think you can hide in here with different names. All anyone (I.T. tech)has to do is run a program called "TRACE ROUTE" and they can track your post right down to your internet provider and right to your terminal. If you dont believe me -go google this "TRACE ROUTE IP" Dont be surprised if it hasnt already been done! Just be careful, big brother might be watching!!

In order to run a Trace Route they have to have an IP address. There are only 3 people that have access to Poster's IP addresses, that's the 2 owners and me. We don't release IP addresses. We have case law from the 2nd DCA to back us up.

Ken outed himself by signing all of the invitations to his retirement party, "Picasso". That's the only reason they even found out who he was.

Mod 1[/quote:11v8bbb6]

Thank you.
This goes to show what type of work environment we work in too. :x They try to scare us so we shut up, among other things.

03-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Then go find another job, prick!

03-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Then go find another job, prick!

What brotherly love HSO has...not! This is one of the reasons our department is so messed up....brown nosers and suck-ups get pissed when those not in the in crowd speak up. Too bad and get used to it because I'm here for the long run.

03-17-2009, 01:10 AM
DEPUTY JIM DEAN FOR SHERIFF!!!!!!!! :snicker:

03-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Deputy idled for one day for lapse

He helped equip a Crown Victoria that a friend used to impersonate an officer.
By JAMIE MALERNEE

© St. Petersburg Times, published September 21, 2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sheriff's deputy has been suspended for a day after his boss said he used "no common sense" and unwittingly helped a man pose as a law enforcement officer.

Deputy Coordinator James Powers Jr. committed conduct unbecoming of an officer when he provided his friend with a department patrol car cage and helped him install equipment in a Crown Victoria that the man -- a "law enforcement wanna-be" -- later used to pretend he was a cop and pull motorists over for speeding, said Hernando County Sheriff Tom Mylander.

Powers says he helped a friend, James A. Torrey of Spring Hill, because he thought the man planned to donate the souped-up cruiser to the Tampa Police Department DARE Program or a police museum in Miami. Torrey was arrested in July, reports said.

"Jim is a fine deputy, and a big part of this (incident) stems from his desire to help people. Unfortunately, he did not look beyond that desire and use common sense," Mylander said Wednesday. "A red flag should have gone up."

Powers, who oversees Community Personnel Services, was given Wednesday off without pay and could not be reached for comment. He has been with the department since 1985.

Powers also was chastised in the internal affairs investigation for not being forthcoming with all the information he had on Torrey. When originally asked if he knew anything about the unmarked Crown Victoria -- which inside was expertly outfitted with a police cage, cellular phone, CB radio, various antennas, sirens and a public address system -- Powers said only that he knew that his friend had such a car and that he had helped him install some brackets from the Sheriff's Office garage.

Later, when asked again if that was all the equipment he provided to Torrey, Powers added that he had also given his friend an old patrol car cage that had been left in a junk heap at the Sheriff's Office, the report said. He also stated that he had run the car's registration through a computer and found that it was listed as belonging to the Tampa Police Department -- a fact Powers said further convinced him that his friend was telling the truth, but a fact he did not initially volunteer.

"I said, "Are you sure there's nothing else?' And (Powers) ... told me he was nervous. He said ... he didn't want to get in trouble. He knew he probably screwed up," recalled Detective Carlos Douglas. "I don't think Jim interfered (with the investigation, but) I think Jim could have told me a lot more."

Mylander also expressed concern that Powers did not "go through the chain of command" to take the old patrol car cage -- something the sheriff said he would not have been granted.

"That is not our policy," Mylander said. "We do not give equipment to (civilians)."

Powers told investigators that a technician gave him permission to take the cage. That technician, Ed Webb, says he recalls Powers asking him what happened to old, used parts, but said he doesn't remember Powers' asking if he could take one.

Assistant State Attorney Bill Catto said Powers did nothing illegal because the equipment had been discarded; therefore it was not stolen.

Mylander said Wednesday he thought Powers' friendship with Torrey, whom Powers and his wife were living with at the time of the incident, blinded him to the questionable nature of what his friend was doing. The sheriff said it made no sense that a civilian would keep a patrol car registered to a police department, and it made no sense that a DARE program would want an unmarked vehicle. Powers isn't the only one who did not question Torrey's story. The report states that Deputy Steve Klapka knew about the car and provided some tools to help Torrey and Powers install equipment in it, but also never suspected anything. No action was taken against Klapka, Mylander said, because his involvement and knowledge about the incident were minimal and he never gave Torrey any department equipment.

Mylander added that despite his disappointment in Powers' lapse of judgment, Powers is a "good deputy" who had no marks on his record. In fact, Powers has received numerous commendations at the Sheriff's Office, where he started as a complaint taker, then became a dispatcher, and finally worked as a deputy in traffic and the school system.

Powers, Powers, Powers.

03-17-2009, 01:12 PM
I want JIM DEan as my sheriff

03-17-2009, 11:07 PM
If Steve were to try to carry the torch, he would probably drop it and burn the place down. Much like he has done with the FOP.

03-17-2009, 11:40 PM
At least he would try ,, unlike you DIRTBAG :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

03-18-2009, 10:51 AM
I still want my jimmy dean 4 sheriff.They passed over him 5 times.WHat a joke this agency is.Why because he does his 40 hours and goes home to his family?Guess the sheriff will never promote him until he volunteers 50 hours a week to the community and is a salesman for him.SHeriff...dont punish people because they are single dads with custody of kids.It s not a perfect world in real life.wake up

03-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Jim Dean for Sheriff, WALK TALL, CARRY A BIG STICK. (Bufford Puser) I think he would have a good chance at becoming Sheriff!

03-19-2009, 12:45 AM
Eddie mcconnell.Where r u?we need you to bring the professionalism back here within the agency and also the services to the public. :cop:

03-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Yeah and maybe we can have his fundraising dinner at Jerseys where we can dance on the tables or something fun like that...

"Conquest is easy, control is not!"
Captain James Tiberius Kirk
Commander/ Starship Enterprise

03-19-2009, 02:41 AM
Yea, lets bring Eddie back...Then we could save on gas 'cause we could all ride horses from call to call and after work we could gather round the camp fire and sing songs and drink some brewskis. Can't wait. Got any other great ideas?

03-19-2009, 02:45 AM
Yea, lets bring Eddie back...Then we could save on gas 'cause we could all ride horses from call to call and after work we could gather round the camp fire and sing songs and drink some brewskis. Can't wait. Got any other great ideas?
:snicker: :snicker:
That's Eddie!
:cop:

03-19-2009, 09:43 AM
You guy's have got to be kidding !! Eddie for Sheriff?? Maybe 15 or 20 years ago that might have worked. But as I recall it DID NOT, TWICE!!!!!! Look guys and girls, as I remember old Eddie, heres a guy who worked in services and you never saw or heard from him hardly ever! He was nothing more than a late night country bar singing womanizer. He was more worried about his hair being combed back with brill cream, then he would ever be concerned with internal matters of the Sheriffs office, even in today's modern law enforcement. Not to mention if there was ever a guy with some sever SKELETONS in their closet, this guy had the hinges of the closet door busting off the sides! Ya, you go for old Eddie, and put this place back on the map way before Mylander became Sheriff.. Eddie on his first run for Sheriff announced that his Undersheriff was going to be non other than one of the BATTENS!! For those who dont know the BATTENS, then do some research, my god folks, talk about taking the office back to a style like DIXIE COUNTY, FL!!!!!!!!!!!

03-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Again,you gold shield bearing brown noser have no idea.Nugent destroyed mylanders empire and magical kingdom.I think its funny that even Mylander himself and the ex deputy chief openly admit it to the public.Thats the kicker and Mylander backed Nugent even though Eddie lost only by 1500 votes.Eddie really won when u look at it.Nugent had an incumbent sheriff of :shock: 16 yrs back him and eddie only lost by that???I think thats a hint from the public my fellow shield wearing buddy.

03-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Who will carry the torch? Hopefully an outsider will come in and clean house. We don't need Eddie now (maybe a few years ago but not now), we don't need brown nosers who need cases of wet wipes daily to run the show. We need someone with experience who is ethical to come in here and show those who continually backstab their coworkers that this is not acceptable, to set fair policies for all and to distribute discipline equally. Nugent has ruined this agency and what it stood for.
Morale is low, brown nosers are of no help with this. They can do what they want (and if it's wrong, they help each other conceal what happened) without much of a worry, unlike those of us who go out and do our jobs ethically! I'm not leaving either just because those who have their heads buried so far want us to. It ain't going to happen bro.

03-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Again,you gold shield bearing brown noser have no idea.Nugent destroyed mylanders empire and magical kingdom.I think its funny that even Mylander himself and the ex deputy chief openly admit it to the public.Thats the kicker and Mylander backed Nugent even though Eddie lost only by 1500 votes.Eddie really won when u look at it.Nugent had an incumbent sheriff of :shock: 16 yrs back him and eddie only lost by that???I think thats a hint from the public my fellow shield wearing buddy.

I agree to an extent, but Eddie's own reputation has followed him around. He's been job hopping since he left here. How many agencies/departments has he worked for since? He's not what Hernando County needs, not now anyway.

03-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Ummm.job hopping?He goes right to admin. duties where ever he goes silly goose....U have apparently been NUgget ized,is what we call it here....hahahahaha :evil:

03-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Ummm.job hopping?He goes right to admin. duties where ever he goes silly goose....U have apparently been NUgget ized,is what we call it here....hahahahaha :evil:

I don't care if he goes to admin or not, he's held a number of jobs since he left here. I'm surely not Nuggentized, I want him gone as bad as you do. I'm just bringing some facts out that I know about Eddie. He's been job hopping since he left here and that is not what we need. We need someone who is stable with their employment, and someone fresh to this area to come in and clean up the messes that Nugent and his brown nosers have caused. I do like Eddie but I don't think I'd like working for him. He's got some skeletons in his closet, just like the rest of us. Besides, Eddie told me to my face that there is no way in hell he would run for sheriff again.

03-19-2009, 09:36 PM
We need an outsider to come in and get the nugget clan out the door.Nugget aka beavis and his buddy in second aka butthead have done enough damage here.

03-21-2009, 05:23 PM
We need an outsider to come in and get the nugget clan out the door.Nugget aka beavis and his buddy in second aka butthead have done enough damage here.
You are right!

03-23-2009, 07:45 PM
i want my jim dean for sheriff still.

03-25-2009, 10:37 PM
i want my jim dean for sheriff still.

I want my Jimmy Dean (sausage) for breakfast! :mrgreen: Jimbo Dean for Sheriff!

05-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Two thumbs up! Absolutely correct! :cop:

03-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Yup Steve, I'm sure that's what you wanted. I'm so glad your sorry ass is gone. Now, former deputy, why don't you leave law enforcement to those of us who do our jobs? We're sick of you and your shit dude.
Grow up and get the hell out of here. You keep saying it's Scott posting. Well big jackass, I've got news for you. You never did know what you were talking about and I see that's not changed.
I'm not Scott....and you can't even figure out who this is.
A big clue...I ****ING HATE YOU AS MUCH NOW AS I DID WHEN I WORKED WITH YOU.

03-12-2014, 01:35 PM
omfg can you imagine what a hellhole this would be if anyone but Al were here now? Al's cleaned it up and has a little bit more to go.