PDA

View Full Version : Capt resigned

02-21-2009, 02:57 PM
why did capt resign?

02-21-2009, 09:30 PM
why did capt resign? COME ON CHIEF WE HAVE NO SECRETS, TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH. REMEMBER WERE FAMILY A TEAM TELL EVERYONE, NO BIG DEAL. IF YOU DON'T RUMORS WILL START. THEN YOU WILL HAVE MORE PROBLEMS. JUST GIVING YOU SOME ADVISE.

02-22-2009, 01:33 AM
why did capt resign? COME ON CHIEF WE HAVE NO SECRETS, TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH. REMEMBER WERE FAMILY A TEAM TELL EVERYONE, NO BIG DEAL. IF YOU DON'T RUMORS WILL START. THEN YOU WILL HAVE MORE PROBLEMS. JUST GIVING YOU SOME ADVISE.

We know less now, thanks for nothing. So what is the story..

02-22-2009, 06:34 PM
The Department is being reorganized to meet the needs of the Seminole Tribe of Florida. Cpt. E.T. was offered a new position which he turned down and subsequently resigned. The new changes will have positive effects for all units of the Seminole Police Department. The increase in morale at this agency is evident by the amounts of posts on this site. Right now I would bet that 1 or 2 rebel rousers are responsible for the negative content on this site, compare that to a year ago when posts were non stop daily. Don’t worry, the rebel rouser have been identified internally and procedures are in place to ensure that they will no longer discredit the name of the Seminole Tribe of Florida or tarnish the badge of the Seminole Police Department.

02-22-2009, 07:24 PM
The Department is being reorganized to meet the needs of the Seminole Tribe of Florida. Cpt. E.T. was offered a new position which he turned down and subsequently resigned. The new changes will have positive effects for all units of the Seminole Police Department. The increase in morale at this agency is evident by the amounts of posts on this site. Right now I would bet that 1 or 2 rebel rousers are responsible for the negative content on this site, compare that to a year ago when posts were non stop daily. Don’t worry, the rebel rouser have been identified internally and procedures are in place to ensure that they will no longer discredit the name of the Seminole Tribe of Florida or tarnish the badge of the Seminole Police Department. THE SEMINOLE TRIBE'S NAME HAS NEVER BEEN DISCREDITED, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE SOME ISSUES AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I WISH THE TRIBE WOULD DO AN ASSESSMENT WHICH THEY SHOULD, IT SHOULD BE MENTIONED AT A COUNCIL MEETING. OUR OPINIONS AND WHAT WE SEE ON THE RESERVATIONS SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO, THANKS TO THIS SITE WE CAN PRESENT ISSUES THAT SHOULD BE DEALT WITH. THIS DEPT. SEEMS TO BE REORGANIZED DAILY. YOU USE THE WORDS DISCREDIT AND TARNISH, LOOK IN THE MIRROR. A GOOD CAPT. IS GONE.