PDA

View Full Version : You guys are terrible

02-20-2009, 10:38 PM
You guys think you are better than everyone else? Won't prosecute someone who is apart of your "tribe?"

Good thing FHP is taking over the fatal crash investigation that happened on 41 west of Krome. The public is tired of you guys stepping in thinking you had jurisdiction because something happened "near your area."

Leave the police work up to the real Police/Sheriff/Highway Patrol departments. Go back to your tribe grounds and deal with your own people.

02-21-2009, 11:01 PM
You guys think you are better than everyone else? Won't prosecute someone who is apart of your "tribe?"

Good thing FHP is taking over the fatal crash investigation that happened on 41 west of Krome. The public is tired of you guys stepping in thinking you had jurisdiction because something happened "near your area."

Leave the police work up to the real Police/Sheriff/Highway Patrol departments. Go back to your tribe grounds and deal with your own people.

They are just security guards for the indians,not allowed to arrest them.They have no "HONOR ',they are gofer's for the miccosukees.

02-23-2009, 01:51 AM
They are just security guards for the indians,not allowed to arrest them.They have no "HONOR ',they are gofer's for the miccosukees.

Makes sense...no one in Dade considers Miccosukee a real PD anyway. Same for the cry baby on 75/MM 49 in Broward.

02-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, every since leo that I've know that has worked for the milk & cookies dept. has a big chip on his shoulder as if he was a fed agent. Their is one narcotics detective
there who thinks he's the biggest drug interdiction officer in the state of Fl. I could remember the day we had court at the S.D. Justice Center he was running his mouth about how much dope his intercepts on 41. Bro, do your self a favor get your teeth fixed, so that at least when you run your mouth you can be taken seriously. Say hi to billy swamp

02-24-2009, 04:04 AM
They are babysitters for the Indians.

03-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Man, let me tell you, you don't know how right most of you guys arre. When I left there and went to a real department, I didn't realize how far out of touch with real law enforcement I was. I obtained years and felt like a rookie right out of teh academy when I went somewhere else. You know, a place were you get into chases, shootings, burglaries in progress and shit like that. That place is a caraer killer. :devil:

03-05-2009, 01:22 AM
I hope that FDLE follows through and pulls your state certification. You can still do what you want but only on the reservation. You will be security guards for the Indians and that's really what you act like anyway. What an embarrasment to law enforcement. You guys are a disgrace.

03-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Why don't you guys (Miccosukee) come on here and comment about what's going on,or are you afraid of the Indians.

03-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Well it's getting national coverage that the dump hole Miccosukee PD is covering up their investigations and letting their people off.

I saw the story on FOX National Television today.

I pray the families from both crashes get some justice.

Nico-jones
04-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Yeah, every since leo that I've know that has worked for the milk & cookies dept. has a big chip on his shoulder as if he was a fed agent. Their is one narcotics detective
there who thinks he's the biggest drug interdiction officer in the state of Fl. I could remember the day we had court at the S.D. Justice Center he was running his mouth about how much dope his intercepts on 41. Bro, do your self a favor get your teeth fixed, so that at least when you run your mouth you can be taken seriously. Say hi to billy swamp

I already know you are a county cop, you say that crap now but love to call us to respond to a call out on the 41 cause you all don't want to drive all the way out here don't know who you are talking about and don't care. And for the rest of you all, i'm glad that FHP took over that crash too, cause it showed that after extensive investigations by FHP and independant investigators that our guys conducted a good investigations to conflict against everyone's crap about a cover up. Freaken losers.

Nico-jones
04-17-2009, 04:10 PM
Man, let me tell you, you don't know how right most of you guys arre. When I left there and went to a real department, I didn't realize how far out of touch with real law enforcement I was. I obtained years and felt like a rookie right out of teh academy when I went somewhere else. You know, a place were you get into chases, shootings, burglaries in progress and shizzat like that. That place is a caraer killer. :devil:

Thats probably cause you got lazy and did what everyone told you to do, Make the easy money. I've been told that same shizzle before, but i can't just sit back and not do what i'm supposed to do.Yeah we're limited to certain things, but if there is a will there's a way.

Nico-jones
04-17-2009, 04:13 PM
They are babysitters for the Indians.

Smart-a*$, name a department that isn't a babbysitter for some city. Please do i bet you can't name one, idiot. Miccosukee is basically a city in the middle of nowhere.

Nico-jones
04-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Guys look not for anything but, i went to the same academy that everyone else did except for the county. We do the same job and endure the same dangers as everyone else. I don't condone the crap that goes on here, but we ain't the ones who make the laws here either. We have S.O.P's and unwritten rules like everyone else and people who tell us what to do like everyone else. If we do what what we want to do anyways we are screwed. You may ask why work there then, maybe its because i like a challenge. maybe its because i worked elsewhere in law enforcement that makes working out here a dream. There are alot of real good P.O.'s out here that fell the same way and hope for a change. Will it happen don't know maybe not. Will i be here to find out don't know that either. The only thing i do know stop bashing us we ain't the bad guys as a matter of fact not all the tribal members are bad either. You all talk crap now, but when will mourn us if we are gone or glad to see us if we mysterically come out of nowhere and see if you are QRU. You call us Security Guards but will call us for assistance if need it, or to respond to a call that you all can't get to if you all are to far. Be safe.

04-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Anyone want to translate the above entry?

08-31-2009, 01:39 AM
Look, the bottom line there is the indians run things. If you want to be a true cop, don't go there. If your a **** up and got dinged in another agency...well then go there and you can at least say your a .......... cop. The best group group of guys left back then between 2001-2003. Those guys are top notch kick ass dudes that are doing very good in numerous agencies. Joaquin in City of Miami, Several others at North Bay Village, Sonny at Hialeah and a bunch more. :evil: