PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE TELL ME IT'S TRUE.

Dirty
02-19-2009, 02:02 AM
Is it really true!!!??Two A-hole Sgt's are leaving for contract work in Iraq, Dreams really do come true. The only down side is they will come back wanting their old jobs back, from what I hear both of them have so many kids and ex-wives most of the money they earn will go for child support. Don't let the door hit you in the arse... :devil: :

02-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Yup its true and if tings dont work out they are coming back.

02-22-2009, 04:02 PM
That's awsome "dirty" you come on a forum and blast these two sgt's. I know that everyone may not have liked them, however they did a good job when working. It's pretty funny that some of the most productive officers here have worked with them without any problems....pretty sure this says something about YOU. Maybe you should try taking care of your own issues before you start talking shit about others and being a lil *****.

Oh yeah, it's only been about 4 months since everyone knew they were leaving.....way to pay attention and again I'm sure this reflects in your work habits as well.

02-22-2009, 04:06 PM
so your not confused it ended with lil *****, however since it doesn't post everything typed it sounds like pushy.....yep YOU lil pushy....minus the h ad another s.............if you don't understand you could always post your name so someone could explain it to you.

Dirty
02-23-2009, 03:09 AM
LoL, mission accomplished. GET FIRED UP! :lol: