PDA

View Full Version : More Promotions

02-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Congratulations are in order for the new sgts that are about to be promoted. The 5 new promotees will represent their agency and provide the future leadship their agency will need in the years to come. After the announcement I am sure there will be some naysayers and jealous folks who think they should be the ones to get promoted but all should be well deserving. The only problem is I have no idea who they are or what agency they work for, but I am sure somewhere 5 people are getting promoted. :snicker:

02-18-2009, 04:32 AM
I think there is only one opening at SRSO. Five candidates for one position.

02-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Congratulations are in order for the new sgts that are about to be promoted. The 5 new promotees will represent their agency and provide the future leadship their agency will need in the years to come. After the announcement I am sure there will be some naysayers and jealous folks who think they should be the ones to get promoted but all should be well deserving. The only problem is I have no idea who they are or what agency they work for, but I am sure somewhere 5 people are getting promoted. :snicker:

Boy you had me going there for a minute.

02-18-2009, 08:10 PM
I think there is only one opening at SRSO. Five candidates for one position.

Oh my god someone bit...