PDA

View Full Version : CR Sgt position

Playing the Game
02-13-2009, 11:15 PM
Well, let the games begin. The kissing has already started. Just in time for Valentines Day.

02-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Hmm , really? How sure are you of that? How do I know you aren't the one smooching.....or just stirring the pot.

Playing the Game
02-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Hmm , really? How sure are you of that? How do I know you aren't the one smooching.....or just stirring the pot.

Because I am not hiding behind a guest name. Secondly, everyone in my office knows who I am under this screen name. Any questions?

02-22-2009, 09:34 PM
"Playing the game", exactly what are you referring to as "kissing"? I believe I work in the same office and I have not seen anything different. Appears to be business as usual. :roll:

02-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Deleted Post. This post was deleted for violating terms of use. Do not make personal slams against a person without having facts to back it up. Violations of this term of use could result in guest user being banned.

02-23-2009, 02:32 AM
I think Rob could cut it, since he did 6 years on the unit, If on the other hand you mean he couldnt "cut it" in CIP, because he didnt kiss butt and spend all day sucking up to the Capt. and tattle telling on all his fellow officers just to make himself look better like one fat officer then I guess your right, he couldnt do that.

02-23-2009, 02:54 AM
I think Rob could cut it, since he did 6 years on the unit, If on the other hand you mean he couldnt "cut it" in CIP, because he didnt kiss butt and spend all day sucking up to the Capt. and tattle telling on all his fellow officers just to make himself look better like one fat officer then I guess your right, he couldnt do that.

Ditto!!..absolutely no incentive to be in that c.i.p. unit. Friggin J O K E !!! :devil: God save the tollbooth!!!!! :lol:

02-23-2009, 12:42 PM
DOT Cop's only claim to fame is at the buffet table :devil:

02-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Probably Rob, he couldn't cut it in CIP

Hey "Guest", This is D133. Im willing to put my id up here are you. Im willing to bet your not man enough to put your true id up here so we compare stats right here and now. I think it would be pretty safe to say that i'd win. If you have a problem with me, I will be happy to leave my contact information so we can talk about it in person.

02-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Better watout DOTCOP will sit on you :snicker:

02-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Better watout DOTCOP will sit on you :snicker:

You too should WATCH OUT , grammar police is in the area with the red pen :devil:

02-24-2009, 12:28 AM
Out all the people putting in for the SGT position, RW would be the best applicant. His knowledge of the job far surpasses anyone, not to mention he is a people person and would work hard for his squad. I hear that there is a person in Orlando who is putting in for the SGT that is talking sh*t about RW, you need to worry about yourself cause you can't even get along with your trainees. If you can't even get high marks by your trainees, that should tell you how you would be as a SGT. An a**hole. The fat squad should just mind there own bussinees and quit worrying about everyone else. RW I hope you get it, GOOD LUCK

02-24-2009, 01:21 AM
Hey guest, why you bustin on RW? Jus because he got out of CIP doesn't mean anything. Do you know he was on the team for six years. Do you know he made numerous large seizures for DOT. Did you know he and I made the largest Heroin seizure in the state of FL on a traffic stop (7lbs). He recieved an award for the most activity plus numerous that a boy citations. Did it ever occur to you that he just wanted be home more with his little girl and that the current rotation of shifts didn't allow it. If you are so great why didn't you put in for the felony position for CIP. Coming on here bashing RW shows what your true character is. I got RW's back and I hope he gets the SGT position. D117

02-24-2009, 12:16 PM
D117, learn how to write! You are an joke! And tell me about the largest heroin case, sounds like bull to me!:cop:

02-24-2009, 10:16 PM
IN THE KNOW, you sound like a coward, to afraid to put an ID or name on here. I got nothing to hide. The details of the seizure were made off a bus traveling NB on the FL Turnpike in Okeechobee County (Cold stop). I'm out of the Orlando Office (K9 unit). You can look up my name through CAD. If you want to meet and discuss further details you know where Im at. To be exact it was actually 15lbs of MJ and 7 lbs of heroin thanks for the correction.

02-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Oh Pearce's case! :devil:

02-25-2009, 12:02 AM
[quote="Guest"]Oh Pearce's case! :devil:[/quote

Perhaps not ...Don't be jealous nor be a hater. By the way I never recall hearing of him making any cases other than overweights maybe because he was only a sgt. . Go back to drinking your kool-aid :devil:

02-25-2009, 01:13 AM
D117, learn how to write! You are an joke! And tell me about the largest heroin case, sounds like bull to me!:cop:

In the know, It's "You are a joke". Learn your grammar dumba**. What a loser

02-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Our maybe he/she is just bad at typing?

02-25-2009, 08:04 PM
It doesn't matter either way, a current SGT put in for it. Should end up as a lateral transfer.

02-25-2009, 11:13 PM
It doesn't matter either way, a current SGT put in for it. Should end up as a lateral transfer.

Well of course it's a lateral , but what fun would it be without all the backstabbing , gossiping , and trash talking amongst the crowd. One big happy family.

02-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Of course! Interesting that we are supposed to be a "brotherhood" under the "thin blue line" and all this bickering goes on!