PDA

View Full Version : Narcotics - Bushong and Reeves

02-13-2009, 01:50 AM
I cant help it, but these two jar heads seem to run the same show that thier former captain ran. OOOOh. So Lietuenant Bushong, Lieutenant Reeves, and Lieutenant More are all Marines in Special Investigations. Lets not forget Sgt. Sammy Espinosa and Sgt. Mark Mallard. Who do these people think they are regrouping as Marines and trying to inflict command, control and accountability. They are not in the Marines any more, these people. The worst is Ferrante and Bushong. They act like they own this place and run it like they do, citing respect and accountability. putting unnecessary pressure on people whenever it suits them. Give me a break. Who do they think we are. Especially Bushong. He has all of his cronies that follow him around doing whatever he says. Take away his power base and he is done.
Someone needs to knock these all down for being general assholes. This is not the Marine Corp, pansies. This is the Sheriff's Office. We are kindler and gentler and should be in tuned to the needs of victims. Ferrante, Reeves, Bushong, and More are better off scrubbing toiloets than leading from the front. Get it right! :evil:

02-13-2009, 01:54 AM
well, go see petrovich or that looser at FMPD - Doug Baker. I for one will follow Bushong. He has proven that he will take care of the troops, accomplish the mission, and keep the uppers off of our back with no one ever getting hurt. I go home every night. The rest of your qoosies, go home and suck your thumbs. Assholes.

02-13-2009, 01:57 AM
These guys rock. They are the best commanders I have ever work for/ the rest of you are woosies. go away

02-13-2009, 03:50 PM
What did Bushong ever do around our agency to make his head swell so much, NOTHING. He talks intelligent so people automatically assume he is smart and knows what he is doing. He is ****y and arrogant. The only reason you blind men are praising him is because you kiss his bush and wipe his ong for him. Of course he will take care of you and look out for you. Dont worry these followers who think they are invincible will take a fall one day. Just sit back and watch. LCSO history repeats itself, I have seen it for years now.

02-14-2009, 07:37 AM
Okay ladies. First of all, take your tampons out. This is the Sheriff's Office. You know what we are all here for. I suppose that when a bad guy is a meany, maybe they will simply stop hurting you on account of your asking nicely. Guess what folks, its the real world. If you can't hack the fact that you are a MIG (yes, Men in Green), then Burger King is hiring for burger flipping. The last I checked, honor, intergrity, and accountibility; or firmness, fairness and consistency are not character flaws, but that which defines the foundation of the Sheriff's Office.
So, for the rest of you ladies who are prone to grumbling, GTFO (figure it out).

02-15-2009, 06:47 PM
What a joke

02-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Maybe a trip down memory lane is appropriate

http://spongedom.blogspot.com/

02-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Maybe a trip down memory lane is appropriate

http://spongedom.blogspot.com/

A better one for for memory lane for BUSHONG, how about having 2 department firearms taken from his patrol vehicle in his driveway!

02-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Get it right - it was Cpt. Ferrante's car, Bushong was borrowing it.

02-19-2009, 06:34 AM
The last I checked, honor, intergrity, and accountibility; or firmness, fairness and consistency are not character flaws, but that which defines the foundation of the Sheriff's Office.

LOL, your departments foundation is shaky. The last i checked LCSO deputy Leonard Oler was getting fired for improper conduct. You know effecting an eviction on a family then calling up his wife to let her know man theres some really good stuff out here on the curb, come get it quick! :roll:

And what about that LCSO corrections officer who just got busted for petty larceny?

And they're no the only douchbags at LCSO either... There's plenty of other skeletons in the closet if i wanted to look back past those two too.

Oh, and it's spelled integrity and accountability . :snicker:

02-20-2009, 01:36 AM
Get it right - it was Cpt. Ferrante's car, Bushong was borrowing it.

What are the chances of borrowing it twice and getting your gun stolen. Does not matter whos car it was, it happened to mr intelligent. Shong must borrow your underware also.

02-23-2009, 03:26 AM
I love these forums. So many of you show your true colors - incapable and ignorant. No one has quoted one true fact. What I do have to say, is that I read a fort myers police department officer whining again, trying to cast ill light on the sheriff's office when in fact, we all know that fort myers police department is nothing more than a subdivision of wackenhut. So, fmpd, go put up security around your proud litle mall.
For the so whiners - shut up. Just simply shut the f(#k up. You make me sick. Go work for wackenhut. And, here is the challenge. I bet none of you pussies has the balls to reveal yourself. Figures. So many people who hide behind names and faces.
I for one am proud of the sheriff's office. i think that from mike scott all the way down is filled with good people. you people smack on proud people, competent people like ferrante and bushong. but i wager no one of you can stand up to them and their accomplishments.
and if you can, or think you can, dont tell me. show me.
girls.

02-24-2009, 07:42 PM
you people smack on proud people, competent people like ferrante and bushong. but i wager no one of you can stand up to them and their accomplishments

LMFAO - Hey Dom you can spell, now work on the capital letters

03-01-2009, 02:48 AM
I bet none of you pussies has the balls to reveal yourself. Figures. So many people who hide behind names and faces.Nor do you apparently. Does that make you one of the very pussies you seem to despise? Your so proud, yet not proud enough of what you've said to sign your name? lol

03-01-2009, 02:55 AM
you people smack on proud people, competent people like ferrante and bushong. but i wager no one of you can stand up to them and their accomplishments

LMFAO - Hey Dom you can spell, now work on the capital letters

I dunno, I think he misspelled "alphamidget". :wink:

03-03-2009, 11:44 PM
If only Mikey was a little bit taller, Dommy wouldn't get the crook in his neck when he "speaks" to him. A word of caution for the dynamic bros, beware of the belt buchkle it could cut your little pin heads.

03-04-2009, 03:52 PM
If only Mikey was a little bit taller, Dommy wouldn't get the crook in his neck when he "speaks" to him. A word of caution for the dynamic bros, beware of the belt buchkle it could cut your little pin heads.

Very stupid post at least write something that makes sense

03-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Sounds as if Dom took his toys and left the MIG!
Whaz' up. :devil:

03-05-2009, 04:45 PM
sounds to me like you are jealous of the MARINES! maybe you should have enlisted! Show a little respect!

03-06-2009, 03:12 PM
sounds to me like you are jealous of the MARINES! maybe you should have enlisted! Show a little respect!
I just found out Dom was never in the Marines nor was he a sniper. He was in the NG and never did anything....

03-18-2009, 11:56 PM
Bushong....in Doms footsteps...

03-19-2009, 01:09 AM

SEMPER FI, MOTHERPHUCKERS, SEMPER FI!!!

04-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Bye bye Lee, will you go silently into the night

Mike Scott is out-of-town so the public isn't going to find out what the nail in his coffin was

anyone, Buhler

Unregistered
07-02-2021, 09:51 AM
What a joke

Wow! A running joke for over 12 years!

Unregistered
07-04-2021, 02:54 PM
Wow! A running joke for over 12 years!
That's funny
Reeves needs to go

Unregistered
07-04-2021, 05:37 PM
Reeves is a snake. He would do nothing but talk trash about Carmine when he was in North.

Unregistered
07-05-2021, 11:28 AM
You vill do what you are told and keep your GPS active so I know precisely where you are at all times!!

Unregistered
07-05-2021, 06:10 PM
You vill do what you are told and keep your GPS active so I know precisely where you are at all times!!

Yes he needs to make sure his son in law is not out of county shooting at his patrol vehicle and taking Carmines grandmother to jail. Carmine please get rid of this toolbag reeves.

Unregistered
07-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Reeves is a snake. He would do nothing but talk trash about Carmine when he was in North.

He talked mucho smack about holloway. called him underthunder hollowhead

Unregistered
07-07-2021, 07:16 AM
He talked mucho smack about holloway. called him underthunder hollowhead

They know Reeves is a useless snake and they watch every move he makes under scrutiny. He is not the only one in command that is being watched. You be surprised with the amout of backstabbing at the white collar level there is. They rat each other out for promotions.

Unregistered
07-07-2021, 10:23 PM
SEMPER FI, MOTHERPHUCKERS, SEMPER FI!!!

In Vietnam, the Army always bailed out the Marines when they got overwhelmed........so, Semper Fi all you want........Army will always spare you........ha ha

Unregistered
07-08-2021, 03:52 PM
In Vietnam, the Army always bailed out the Marines when they got overwhelmed........so, Semper Fi all you want........Army will always spare you........ha ha

We rely on park rangers in lcso

Unregistered
07-09-2021, 11:33 AM
To the keyboard cowards: Have the guts to post your name or come see me in person if you wish to address me

Unregistered
07-09-2021, 01:24 PM
To the keyboard cowards: Have the guts to post your name or come see me in person if you wish to address me

**** you. What's wrong can't handle the truth.

Unregistered
07-09-2021, 11:23 PM

Sir with all respect, you are a worthless POS. Over the years you trashed mouth our boss and threw him under the bus when he was making incorrect decisions on the island rather than help him. You get what you deserve. You are a spineless snake and the command staff knows it. eat shit **** head.

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 02:22 AM
It’s obvious this is the same person over and over. Reeves is a stand-up guy and we couldn’t ask for a better Major. He did his time, he earned his keep. You guys posting on the keyboard should really think twice before screwing with people’s reputations. Chris Reeves is 1 of 2 men in this agency who have actual integrity and ethics.

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 04:05 AM
It’s obvious this is the same person over and over. Reeves is a stand-up guy and we couldn’t ask for a better Major. He did his time, he earned his keep. You guys posting on the keyboard should really think twice before screwing with people’s reputations. Chris Reeves is 1 of 2 men in this agency who have actual integrity and ethics.

Is ethical behavior covering up his son in laws mess and later being caught. When he bashed the Sheriff so bad that he became scared when Scott announced Carmine was taking over. Carmine himself stated he does not trust him but keeps him close the watch him. Snake is not the correct trim its weasel.

Unregistered
07-11-2021, 01:41 PM
Once again, quit being a keyboard coward and man up. I'm easy to find. You can come to 14750 Six Mile Cypress Parkway and meet with me any time. You can also request a private meeting and I'll meet you off duty

Unregistered
07-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Once again, quit being a keyboard coward and man up. I'm easy to find. You can come to 14750 Six Mile Cypress Parkway and meet with me any time. You can also request a private meeting and I'll meet you off duty
Don't need a meeting to call you a 🐍 to your face. You already know you are a pos.

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 01:19 AM
So I contact your office today Sir and requested to speak with you face to face. Funny, when I asked to speak the Major Reeves, they stated he was busy slithering his was around headquarters at the moment and would snake his was back into his hole after lunch. “With all due respect, Major Reeves, I had no idea you’d gotten experimental surgery to have your rips removed so you can suck on your own **** in the office.”

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 03:59 AM
Once again, quit being a keyboard coward and man up. I'm easy to find. You can come to 14750 Six Mile Cypress Parkway and meet with me any time. You can also request a private meeting and I'll meet you off duty Shut the **** up. Funny thing is, your days are numbered you just don’t know it. You and two other captains are going bye bye soon. Why don’t you suspend Shelly tough guy. Suck a ****. YOUR THE COWARD. Helping to cover up all of it. No admin blow? No IA. Why was everything shut down CHRIS?!

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 05:20 AM
Just keeps slithering his way around, watch out don't get bit. Once he is gone they can fire the other moron. I mean his son in law. Take your best friend Capt. Lee with you. Still cant believe he got away with letting his son drive his issued patrol vehicle to the district the night of the shooting in south, wore his uniformed armed while under the influence and nothing happens. All these snakes around here.

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 08:55 AM
Just keeps slithering his way around, watch out don't get bit. Once he is gone they can fire the other moron. I mean his son in law. Take your best friend Capt. Lee with you. Still cant believe he got away with letting his son drive his issued patrol vehicle to the district the night of the shooting in south, wore his uniformed armed while under the influence and nothing happens. All these snakes around here.

Actually being on call 24/7 is something you have no concept of. I'm impressed he still showed up. He's got more integrity in his Semper Fi little finger than you have in your whole body. How dare you criticize some of the most highly decorated cops in this agency. You should be trying to be more like them

Unregistered
07-17-2021, 09:26 AM
cept of. I'm impressed he still showed up. He's got more integrity in his Semper Fi little finger than you have in your whole body. How dare you criticize some of the most highly decorated cops in this agency. You should be trying to be more like them

Haha, that's funny. Decorated, more like a disgrace betrayal scum. He violated policy putting everyone at risk to include his own family and should be held accountable for his actions. He should have had his next ranking officer underneath him pick him up and drive him to the scene or district, not someone that is not permitted, trained, or covered under the agency insurance to operate the agency vehicle. Could you imagine if the was a crash in the way. And he should not be wearing a uniform or carry a firearm while under the influence of narcotics that affect his body functions and disrupt his thinking process. As far a Reeves he is also scum and the Sheriff knows it and hates him. Your days are all numbered.

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 12:27 PM
You snowflakes are the reason policing has been going down for years. I cringe to think where policing and this agency will be when hard nose cops like Reeves are gone. You nitpick over minor policy issues that amount to nothing. We don't have widespread corruption like Serpico or cops like you see in these big northern cities. Keep up the good word Major Reeves! Semper Fi!

Unregistered
07-18-2021, 12:55 PM
You snowflakes are the reason policing has been going down for years. I cringe to think where policing and this agency will be when hard-nose cops like Reeves are gone. You nitpick over minor policy issues that amount to nothing. We don't have widespread corruption like Serpico or cops like you see in these big northern cities. Keep up the good word Major Reeves! Semper Fi!

No this is not a small violation it's a major violation. This is why nobody respects law enforcement anymore. You get away with one violation and keep going. **** that snake 🐍 Reeves.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 11:45 AM
You snowflakes are the reason policing has been going down for years. I cringe to think where policing and this agency will be when hard nose cops like Reeves are gone. You nitpick over minor policy issues that amount to nothing. We don't have widespread corruption like Serpico or cops like you see in these big northern cities. Keep up the good word Major Reeves! Semper Fi!

Nobody has the guts to say anything to his face, He has more respect in his little finger than you have in your whole body and I know because I'm related to him!

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 04:30 PM
Nobody has the guts to say anything to his face, He has more respect in his little finger than you have in your whole body and I know because I'm related to him!

Go shoot your car again u want of life.

Unregistered
07-19-2021, 05:36 PM
Reeves is not that bad of a person. He only talked crap behind the Sheriffs back, backstabbed him when he was in North, is a shady POS and nobody gives a shit for him, not even Car 1.

Unregistered
07-20-2021, 09:19 AM
Reeves is an embarrassment to our agency and so is his stupid son-in-law. All eyes are on the admin with all the trash talking they do. Capt. Moore should be the last one to open his mouth and talk with all the sex on duty and crap he did in his career over the years. He is a complete ****bag and should have been terminated years ago. He is banging one of his Sgt. in CID in North. They are all a joke from the Sheriff down. I'm so happy I only have a few years left to watch them all burn.

Unregistered
07-21-2021, 09:15 AM
The Major lives and governs by a code you wouldn't understand. He's done more for deputies and the road than anyone and you should be happy he's there. He pushed hard to get these compression raises

Unregistered
07-26-2021, 11:53 AM
Snyder is a dirtbag.

Unregistered
08-13-2021, 10:03 AM

Semper Fi!