PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out

Vic Makey
03-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Do not forget Greg, Uri or Sessions! They are still active members of the gun club and we should keep them in our thoughts and make a call to them every now and then. Remember in this city the way s_h_i_t happens it could be anyone of us for anything.

Thanks,
Vic

03-18-2008, 10:29 PM
After the trouble everyone gets into for shooting to save thier own lives, ship me home in a pine box. If the bullets don't kill me, the heart attack caused by the IA will do it and you suffer more with the IA.

03-19-2008, 01:48 AM
You might as well move DA Hill to London, because they can't use there guns just like us. So if the bad guys try to kill you just pick up a rock and throw it because you can't use your gun without loosing your job here!

That is unless you shoot them in the back, when they are not armed, that don't get investigated.

Vic Makey
03-19-2008, 09:36 AM
To point out to some of you who do not know ... yes that shooting was investigated by the State Attorney and just because it was deamed a clean shooting does not mean it was not investigated. I also feel the other shooting will work itself out fine. Do what we need to do to survive! As I have said over and over ... do the right things for the right reasons and you will always be fine!

Thanks,
Vic

03-19-2008, 12:36 PM
We see Session at the station, the thing with Solowsky just happened, but where the heck is Tal? did they send him to an Island or something, its been like 150 years already... is he still on AL?

Be strong you three and Adam - we are with you!!!!!!!!!

remeber: the blue line is thin - but it's unbreakable if we band togther!