PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Sr. cover up exposed!!!

02-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Heres another cover up done.If it was you or me,we would have been plastered all over the news and newspaper or did the admin. cover this up and keep it under the rug? :cop:

02-11-2009, 10:31 PM
I heard that the agency did him wrong, whats the real scoop? :?:

02-12-2009, 02:13 AM
I heard that Jr. is going to feel the brunt. What is the scoop?

02-12-2009, 12:23 PM
I hear dirty urine,so they sent him packing!! :cop:

02-12-2009, 02:57 PM
We should start an HCSO exposed newsletter called"hcso uncovered" or hsco exposed!!!it would be filled with facts and coverups :evil: :evil:

02-12-2009, 03:31 PM
We already have an "HCSO Uncovered"....its called STARCOM and AVL. You sure you want to add more to that?

02-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Nugent the clown destroyed this agency by trying to do starcom. :cop:

02-14-2009, 03:18 PM
I hear dirty urine,so they sent him packing!! :cop:
hmmmmmm
:cop: :cop: :oops:

02-15-2009, 01:52 AM
Cameron Sr. was a great guy and would help anyone that needed it. If he did piss hot then it could've come from doing surviellance at some piece of crap biker bar. But the powers that be don't want to hear any explanations. If you guys don't know all the facts you shouldn't pass judgement.

02-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Ok your point?Theres lot of great guys on this earth,but he messed up.u lost me kiddo :roll: :roll:

03-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Cover ups at its best!!!!

03-08-2009, 02:25 PM
I think we need to start taking these things to the media. Let's be part of the solution, instead of continuing with being part of the problem.

To the person who said Jr. will pay.....he's a III (third) not a Jr.

03-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Cameron Sr. was a great guy and would help anyone that needed it. If he did piss hot then it could've come from doing surviellance at some piece of crap biker bar. But the powers that be don't want to hear any explanations. If you guys don't know all the facts you shouldn't pass judgement.
That's a crock. How could his urine be hot from doing a surviellance? One has to ingest in order to have hot urine. I've heard that the tests being used are not reliable. I know of one deputy who was ingesting pain pills but yet they said he passed his urine test............he's a brown noser though and nothing happened to him.

03-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Ingest marijuana? Where do you get your weed pills guest?

03-21-2009, 05:14 PM
Ingest marijuana? Where do you get your weed pills guest?
Yes. Taken in through the mouth for absorption. From you is where he got them. :P :snicker: :snicker:

04-09-2009, 12:20 PM
This comment was submitted under the news article about John III. From previous posting by this person, they have indicated they work for HSO.

Posted by ( sallysue ) on 04/09/2009 at 07:26 am.

John Cameron III was a Hernando Detective HCSD not Brooksville PD. It makes you wonder why they don't want to state that huh? His father is Detective John Cameron the 2nd and I believe Sr. also works for the HCSD but at this time might be retired! Please don't tell us he didn't know it wasn't okay to take his wife narcotics being he was VICE. It is about time Nugent stops letting his people in uniform get away with everything. People these are just things they are letting the people know about. Can you imagine all the cover ups? Wonder how much drug evidence went into his pockets during his time on VICE? He was very close with Manning (Retired property evidence)another one who slipped under the radar. Lets retire before charges are brought against us! Seems to be the norm at the HCSD!

Report Inappropriate Comments