PDA

View Full Version : Mylander For Sheriff

02-07-2009, 03:59 AM
Maybe we can convince Mylander to come back and we can boot Nugent, the chief, and his girlfriend.

02-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Maybe we can convince Mylander to come back and we can boot Nugent, the chief, and his girlfriend.
:cop: :devil: :devil: :devil: :cop:

02-07-2009, 04:19 PM
i wish..his health is not good,and he retired.Good suggestion though!! :D

02-08-2009, 11:01 PM
I wish he could!!!This ship has taken on lots of water and Mylander needs to repair it!!!I ran into the old chief,Don shields.His exact words were,we had no idea!!!!!Those were his exact words!!! :|

02-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Hopefully an outsider wins the next election and we get a whole new start. :cop:

02-12-2009, 02:15 AM
Hopefully an outsider wins the next election and we get a whole new start. :cop:

It has to happen or we are all in trouble!! :cop: :cop:

03-13-2009, 11:17 AM
To Eddie Mcconnell.Where are you?this is your calling.The man upstairs is calling you!!!!

03-13-2009, 05:27 PM
To Eddie Mcconnell.Where are you?this is your calling.The man upstairs is calling you!!!!
Is he still working for Groveland PD? He was at Swamp Fest performing, but last time I asked him, he said there is no way in hell that he would run for sheriff again.

03-14-2009, 02:51 PM
If you guys are so unhappy, why don't you just leave? Those of us that are happy in our career here would be very glad to see you find some place that you actually like, if there is such a place. We have an awesome agency, and I've worked in several that were not nearly as good as this one. We have an outstanding, professional Sheriff and Chief who are stand-up guys and I can only hope that they decide to stick around for another term. Thank goodness they don't manage for the whining minority. Please, for the sake of the 95%+ of us that like our job and our agency, stop your whining about everything and find some place that will meet your every personal and professional desire. I think Utopia S.O. and Loserville P.D. are hiring... the pay isn't as good but you get to be surrounded by people that are just like you.

03-19-2009, 02:57 AM
The SWAMP is the right place for Eddie McConnel. Sure hope he stays there and away from here.

03-19-2009, 10:51 AM
OK Steve,j.r. and u other brown nosers.Get off of here and go hand out your business cards and garnish some votes!!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

03-19-2009, 02:53 PM
OK Steve,j.r. and u other brown nosers.Get off of here and go hand out your business cards and garnish some votes!!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

:snicker: :snicker: :devil: :devil:

05-01-2010, 04:22 PM
lets get this post goping again and maybe we can get mylander back to fix nugents mess!!!