PDA

View Full Version : D-3 Property Crimes

02-06-2009, 02:44 AM
From what I'm hearing D-3 is about to have an opening in property crimes. The word I'm getting is one of the detectives is going back to the road, not by his choice. The question is will the district lt advertise it or let one of "his"people get it?

02-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Who's going to the road?

02-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Well maybe one of "his" people from "his" district should get it or you should go talk to "him" and let "him" know you wouldn't mind a shot at the position. You have to speak up because I don't recall any mindreaders being around......

02-06-2009, 05:28 AM
From what I'm hearing D-3 is about to have an opening in property crimes. The word I'm getting is one of the detectives is going back to the road, not by his choice. The question is will the district lt advertise it or let one of "his"people get it?

Nice. Something we've always wanted. Another rumor. I'm not "him" but I do know "him." Knowing "him" like I know "him" and talking to "him" almost everyday "him" has said anything about "him's" desire to replace either detective. "Him" likes "DO" and "JU" and "him" thinks they do a good job for "him." "Him" is.....oh nevermind I misread the title it's D3, NOT D-2. Sorry

02-06-2009, 07:10 PM
The district lt put out an email that quelled the rumor. From what I've personally observed both of the detectives are kick@$$ and neither are in any hot water. If the office doors are open you can talk to either one, ask for advice on a complaint or they will do a lot of the work for you. Where else do you get that? DS cleared a battery case last year when an elderly man got beat up at Home Depot, which is not even a property crimes case. He used good investigative techniques to locate the suspect who was eventually arrested. RH solved the wallet theft cases. The wallet thief was a pain in everyone's butt. She kept hitting us and slipped by the cracks. Little did she know, Det H figured out who she was and wrote like 14 or 15 warrants. She just got arrested somewhere around Atlanta after doing the same thing. Good job to both of our Prop Crime Investigators! Shame on the idiot that posted the rumor one of them was getting the boot. Find something better to do with your spare time.

flatfoot
02-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Grapevine has it that Alloy / Boat expert I'm the greatest investigator know it all out here , is taking pb pklace on the south end ?

02-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Your grapevine has sour fruit that has poisoned your mouth

02-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Its time for PK to move on. He has been there way too long. Dep. Aloy would make a fine D-1 Property Crimes Det.

02-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Its time for PK to move on. He has been there way too long. Dep. Aloy would make a fine D-1 Property Crimes Det.

If anyone actually gave a damn about law enforcement instead of what may be best for him or herself, they may want to look at a little piece of info which is obviously unknown to many called a "clearance rate." PK's clearance rate is high, and has been for those "way too long" years. But if that isn't enough maybe you should go ask his lieutenant, or the sergeants who work around him, or the deputies who don't have to follow-up those cases he clears about how well he gets results.

I don't work with PK or in the south end for that matter. But I know who I would call if I needed info on a "client" who was in that area. That would be why he is still a D1 property detective . Results.

Another worthless, anonymous, oh-woe-is-me thread double-flushed down the let's start some anonymous B.S. hopper.