PDA

View Full Version : al torres

02-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Hey I heard the afternoon supervisor( or so he calls himself) went crazy like a madman :x . What happened? I think I know.... I think he realized that NO ONE respects him. Well what do you expect... He couldn't hack it in investigations and now he cant hack it on patrol. I heard he makes his squad check in for a bathroom breaks, how mature of the new dictator.

ok, Mussolini, better go ask your wife what you should do next... :devil:

02-04-2009, 12:47 AM
I remember back in the day when I was A secret agent...It was easy in there. I cant believe that you couldn't handle it in there your second time around. Well Judis its not for every one. Why are you punishing your squad? You need to do some growing up Judis.

02-04-2009, 11:19 PM
I am sad, my SGT. wants me to remain on campus and protect the people I am paid to defend instead of playing FHP on Sw 8 st.

02-05-2009, 07:09 AM
Mall Cop, nice name. You probably couldn't even make it as a "Mall Cop". It's obvious that you are a very lonely, miserable and frustrated individual who has nothing better to do in life than to talk garbage about a Sergeant that is trying to change the attitude of an inexperienced rookie squad. You probably were not given too much support or attention as a todler, and you're trying to get that now from your younger co-workers. Don't worry, what goes around comes around. Your turn will come sooner than you think.

02-06-2009, 02:30 AM
Mall Cop, nice name. You probably couldn't even make it as a "Mall Cop". It's obvious that you are a very lonely, miserable and frustrated individual who has nothing better to do in life than to talk garbage about a Sergeant that is trying to change the attitude of an inexperienced rookie squad. You probably were not given too much support or attention as a todler, and you're trying to get that now from your younger co-workers. Don't worry, what goes around comes around. Your turn will come sooner than you think.

Wow is this the dictator or the wife? Rookies? yes, they are young but this is a kiddie cop department every one here are rookies. you guys are not real cops lol. im glad im not on that shift. just because one of your guys gave bill foster 2 citations now the whole squad faces retaliation. That wrong and if i were on your shift i will go to the media. talk about abuse of power.