PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Customer Service!

02-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Here's a question for the SE District deputies. Who has had to deal with a woman in Frostproof named (Name Edited out)? Or better yet, who HASN'T had to deal with her?! From what I hear, the Frostproof deputies are just about ready to mutiny, they are so fed up with having to respond to this woman's complaints. And she doesn't just call them everyday, she comes out in the county, and calls for deputies here too. Just like almost everybody else in SE, I've had to respond to her BS calls and complaints. She's a real
N-U-T!!! She's been Baker Acted 2 or 3 times, none of her complaints are ever legitimate. The SAO refuses to file any of her cases...because she's a nut. She's allegedly been the victim in over 40 cases, none of which had any proof. And we continue to kiss her a$$. I can't figure it out. The SAO won't prosecute her cases, but we keep charging innocent people with crimes she imagines. When will somebody, ANYBODY, grow a set and put a stop to this insanity?!!

02-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Here's a question for the SE District deputies. Who has had to deal with a woman in Frostproof named Tytainia King? Or better yet, who HASN'T had to deal with her?! From what I hear, the Frostproof deputies are just about ready to mutiny, they are so fed up with having to respond to this woman's complaints. And she doesn't just call them everyday, she comes out in the county, and calls for deputies here too. Just like almost everybody else in SE, I've had to respond to her BS calls and complaints. She's a real
N-U-T!!! She's been Baker Acted 2 or 3 times, none of her complaints are ever legitimate. The SAO refuses to file any of her cases...because she's a nut. She's allegedly been the victim in over 40 cases, none of which had any proof. And we continue to kiss her a$$. I can't figure it out. The SAO won't prosecute her cases, but we keep charging innocent people with crimes she imagines. When will somebody, ANYBODY, grow a set and put a stop to this insanity?!!

WHOA! TMI in the quoted post brother!! Remember, everyone in the world can read this and giving out medical information is a no-no (Baker Acted)!!!!!! I hope you do your job with a little more confidentiality dude!!

02-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Baker Act is not confidential, "brother". Only the medical information in it is confidential. If you don't believe it, ask records. The S14 report that goes with the Baker Act is public record.

02-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Yeah, I think all of us have had to respond to her. If you only had to do it once, you got off lucky. She's a cop stalker. Can't go without seeing us, or complaining on us. She's a whack job. I feel sorry for the Frostproof guys. They are stuck with her.

02-05-2009, 03:19 AM
Here's a question for the SE District deputies. Who has had to deal with a woman in Frostproof named Tytainia King? Or better yet, who HASN'T had to deal with her?! From what I hear, the Frostproof deputies are just about ready to mutiny, they are so fed up with having to respond to this woman's complaints. And she doesn't just call them everyday, she comes out in the county, and calls for deputies here too. Just like almost everybody else in SE, I've had to respond to her BS calls and complaints. She's a real

Hey, I just sent Grady Judd your comments and the time of your post. Listing a person's name is wrong. If she is Sig20 then you should have more compassion then bashing a person with issues like you have. You are a coward and a poor example in our uniform.

I hope Grady get's your IP address and calls you in for some "counsel".

02-06-2009, 02:22 AM
You know, the Nazi's managed to get a few Jews to turn on their own kind during WWII. You remind me of them. Maybe if Grady Judd or some of the Staff stepped in and did something about this woman, people wouldn't be frustrated to the point of blowing. You have never had to handle her calls for service, or you'd know what we're talking about. Shut up and crawl back in your hole, Snitch.

For the record, her name isn't even spelled right. Even if it were, it's public record. NONE of her medical information was given. A Baker Act report is not confidential. You may not like it, but there's no legal or G.O. violation, pal. Deputies have repeatedly complained about this woman for years, but nothing gets done. Yes, it would be typical for them to go after someone for venting on a free speech forum, instead of taking care of the real problem. But I hope they have more important things to do. But hey, keep doing your coworkers! You'll eventually get that promotion!

02-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Hey Mod! You forgot to edit the pasted quotes too.

02-06-2009, 10:10 PM
You know, the Nazi's managed to get a few Jews to turn on their own kind during WWII. You remind me of them. Maybe if Grady Judd or some of the Staff stepped in and did something about this woman, people wouldn't be frustrated to the point of blowing. You have never had to handle her calls for service, or you'd know what we're talking about. Shut up and crawl back in your hole, Snitch.

For the record, her name isn't even spelled right. Even if it were, it's public record. NONE of her medical information was given. A Baker Act report is not confidential. You may not like it, but there's no legal or G.O. violation, pal. Deputies have repeatedly complained about this woman for years, but nothing gets done. Yes, it would be typical for them to go after someone for venting on a free speech forum, instead of taking care of the real problem. But I hope they have more important things to do. But hey, keep doing your coworkers! You'll eventually get that promotion!

What do you have against Jews? Are you an anti-Semite?

02-06-2009, 10:20 PM

Hey, I just sent Grady Judd your comments and the time of your post. Listing a person's name is wrong. If she is Sig20 then you should have more compassion then bashing a person with issues like you have. You are a coward and a poor example in our uniform.

I hope Grady get's your IP address and calls you in for some "counsel".

EXACTLY. It's just plain wrong for him to do what he did with posting that, and you aren't the only one who feels that way.

02-06-2009, 10:49 PM
WOW! Aren't ya'll a "catty" group. I think its funny how you turn on each other in a second! It reminds me of the third grade, I told the teacher you were running in the halls and holding a pencil. I also told her you were chewing gum in class. Its just funny, well and entertaining.

MEOW over and out!

02-08-2009, 04:26 AM
I cant believe how you guys rat each other out like that. Where is the brotherhood? Sheriff, Sheriff, some deputy is talking negative. Give me a break. Also, a Baker is public record. Go to records in civilian attire and dont identify yourself and ask to see report # WHATEVER. You will see that the whole 14 report will be provided. Good luck with that 20.

02-17-2009, 03:33 AM
I hope it is not your family that suffers a long response time because folks are tied up with that @ss clown. Instead of snitching on your own, why don't you give the poor sick lady your phone number and you can take care of her yourself everyday. Bleeding heart Baby.