PDA

View Full Version : Are You Hiring?

02-02-2009, 04:26 AM
I need to know if you are hiring. PCSO has turned into a joke of an agency and is a sinking ship. Although I would welcome an offer by HCSO I would prefer to stay in Pinellas County and I can honestly say that the only SOLID agency left in this county is Pinellas Park.

Be Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

02-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Careful there skippy. You may need to apply to one of those other agencies in the county. Seems to me that the deputies are the only ones I hear complaining about how busy they are. I may be wrong here but you still have the largest number of officers in an area that is shrinking daily. The cities are covering more ground and handling more calls with less officers. You may want to deflate that ego a little before jumping off your STARship.

02-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Careful there skippy. You may need to apply to one of those other agencies in the county. Seems to me that the deputies are the only ones I hear complaining about how busy they are. I may be wrong here but you still have the largest number of officers in an area that is shrinking daily. The cities are covering more ground and handling more calls with less officers. You may want to deflate that ego a little before jumping off your STARship.

Is "skippy" a term used only by the trailer trash in the Park?? Just wondering, dont hear it out of anyone else's cakehole :roll:

02-03-2009, 01:09 AM

And just what are you gonna do when Jimbo absorbs PP annd your chief and captains are answering calls? No need for you anymore, huh SKIPPY?

02-03-2009, 02:14 AM
Hmmmmm..... Hey PCSO.... Can you tell us what it would take to get a PCSO take over of Pinellas Park?

Let's see if you have done your homework or if you are just spouting off at the mouth. My guess is that our young PCSO deputy friend here left the Park for PCSO within the past ten years. Further, he likely has had his doubts about his decision ever since. So, to make himself feel better, he secretly hopes for a PCSO takeover so that his decision will seem like a good one.

Of course, he will come on here within the next day or so and deny that is the case. He always does. He will say that PCSO is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then after he finishes typing that, he will go to the PCSO board and see what the latest is on their steep budget cuts and possible layoffs.

Thanks for trying there Deputy. Rest assured...we are glad you left. You made the right call...

02-03-2009, 02:28 AM
All I was asking was if your agency is hiring. When I stated that I preferred to stay in Pinellas County I meant an agency in Pinellas.

I never worked for PPPD. I worked at SPPD for a few years then went to the PCSO and now probably laid-off. Are you Hiring in PPPD?

02-03-2009, 02:32 AM
All I was asking was if your agency is hiring. When I stated that I preferred to stay in Pinellas County I meant an agency in Pinellas.

I never worked for PPPD. I worked at SPPD for a few years then went to the PCSO and now probably laid-off. Are you Hiring in PPPD?

Why don't you just go back to sppd? They are always hiring. Didn't you cut it? Only the S.O. takes sppd rejects.

02-03-2009, 06:21 PM

We hired one not too long ago. He’s in FTO now. Some people are leaving, or have already left, so that may open spots. However, the City Manager has supposedly asked the Chief to find more places to cut expenses so they might not be filling any new positions that open up.

02-03-2009, 08:06 PM

We hired one not too long ago. He’s in FTO now. Some people are leaving, or have already left, so that may open spots. However, the City Manager has supposedly asked the Chief to find more places to cut expenses so they might not be filling any new positions that open up.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! THAT WAS ALL I WAS ASKING!!!

02-03-2009, 09:32 PM
TO THE PCSO DEPUTY WHO MADE THE STUPID COMMENT: JIMBO DOES NOT NOR WILL HE EVER HAVE THE POWER OR AUTHORITY TO ABSORB ANYTHING BUT BS. IT JUST AIN'T GONNA EVER HAPPEN IN OUR LIFETIMES.

02-09-2009, 03:09 AM
Yet more deputies coming on here saying they are taking over this and taking over that...

give it a rest. The cities are doing fine. PCSO is the one making the cuts.