PDA

View Full Version : Sgt V******/ Ponce cop(S*******) Fired or Quit ?

01-30-2009, 07:07 AM
The Ponce Inlet cop that stopped Vickery for D.U.I. C**** S*******,was either fired,or quit recently,and left the state. Strange ? Whats with the Sgt ?

01-30-2009, 04:54 PM
The Ponce Inlet cop that stopped V****** for D.U.I. C**** S*******,was either fired,or quit recently,and left the state. Strange ? Whats with the Sgt ?

He didn't leave the state. Get your facts straight dumbass.

01-31-2009, 12:26 AM

Why don't you provide some facts then...

01-31-2009, 04:18 PM

Why don't you provide some facts then...

I just did. He left the P.D. for reasons not related to the above stated incident. If you are so concerned with someone else's business, I'm sure their department will provide you with the public record upon request.

02-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Hey Mr fact man ! Since you know it all why did chubby (Ofc Selander) suddenly leave the Ponce Inlet PD!
Maybe because they wanted him out ? Maybe because he wrote another cop ? Or the best reason yet (drum roll please) Maybe because he was a complete dumb ass, because he brought all types of attention onto himself, because #1 He got on the radio,and advised (you don't do that when you stop another cop) or even better the dumb ass started documenting everything (ticket etc) and the best one was he had his body mike on and recorded the whole conversation for the world to hear ! hahaha :cop: :lol: Now thats really stupid !
Actually he still wanted to continue to wear a uniform, so he got a job at a burger king :devil:
I'm sure he will inflate even more now ! He never should have been in law enforcement in the first place, due to his inability to make good decisions. This is not the first time he used poor judgement :!:

02-07-2009, 07:06 AM
Yes I have heard he was ,a bozo cop. The incident with sgt Vickery proves it :snicker: