PDA

View Full Version : I guess it's okay to lie

01-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Miami PD Officers would like to thank your chief for not doing what he was suppose to. Amazing how your chief thinks it's okay to lie and that there was nothing that the board could do. I'm sorry, what happened to if you lie during an official investigation (which Timoney did) then you get your ticket pulled? Sorry for coming on your board and talking bad about your chief, but I thought you guys should know. Also in case you guys are under investigation, I guess Chief Perez says now if you lie the board can't do anything. Good luck brothers and sisters.....stay safe out there!

Watch the video on the top right corner to hear his words

http://cbs4.com/local/Miami.Top.Cop.2.920014.html

01-31-2009, 06:31 PM
Rick Perez was a known LIAR throughout his career ar Ft Lauderdale P.D. I can attest to that have the dubious honor of working for him. He had zero credibility as a supervisor with the troops. I cannot believe that Chuck Drago helped put him on the State Commission. There standards must be pretty low on who sits on the board.

02-01-2009, 06:59 AM
No surprise with one corrupt wilton manors police chief covering up for a corrupt miami police chief who ought to be in jail or be removed from office. You guys and gals in wilton manors and miami, ought to be pretty proud of your leadership, NOT, as i expect morale in both police departments is pretty much in the toilet. That is if the chiefs lead by example.

02-01-2009, 10:18 PM
No surprise with one corrupt wilton manors police chief covering up for a corrupt miami police chief who ought to be in jail or be removed from office. You guys and gals in wilton manors and miami, ought to be pretty proud of your leadership, NOT, as i expect morale in both police departments is pretty much in the toilet. That is if the chiefs lead by example.
Morale in the Manors is about as low as whale turds. I Imagine Miami is not much better.

02-02-2009, 06:39 AM
I worked with Richard E Perez for far too many years. He should have never made more than the rank of Sergeant but he played the hispanic race card to get ahead. He is a very dangerous person who has no business being in law enforcement and was well known to beat down suspects and co-workers to get ahead. And he has no use for women in law enforcement. Treated many women as slaves instead of support staff.

02-05-2009, 05:12 AM
So as I get it the wilton manors police chief is a liar who covered up for my chief who is a liar on a sworn statement . So I guess feel F the rank and file as long as they have rank and control the regular folks.

02-06-2009, 05:50 AM
Chief Rick Perez ( actually Lt Perez at FLPD) till they closed the rank had no credibilty with the people who worked for him. When the times got tough, he threw a lot of close friends under the bus to save his own arse by calling out sick one night. Yea Rick, you talk a good game but it was and always will be about yourself. Real supervisors and leaders care about the people they work for, but with you it was always about how you could get ahead and who you could take out while doing so. You hurt a lot of good people by stepping over them or destroying there careers and to you it was just a game to get ahead. Well I hope you enjoyed the evil that you did because what goes around comes around so we shall see what your future holds. Again you sold out your own morals by supporting Timoney but those of us who know you would expect no less. The Miami cops are 100% right. Wilton Manors Cops deserve better than bogus leadership by a cop, no you were never a real cop, but a person who will aspire by any means to attain a leadership position.Good ridance to a person who should rot their rest of a sorry life.

02-06-2009, 02:17 PM
To the Miami Cops-Rick Perez had NO credibilty as a Fort Lauderdale supervisor. His subordinates HATED working or even being around him. So do not feel so bad when he joined the cover up of your Police Chiefs case. It is simply one rat joining another rat.

02-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Apparently lying is exactly what most people who write negitive things on this blog do..
steve Kelly is the biggest lier of them all...
the ICN will be short lived.....
So, will Julie Carson......
and that you can take as the truth....

02-10-2009, 05:30 AM
Apparently lying is exactly what most people who write negitive things on this blog do..
steve Kelly is the biggest lier of them all...
the ICN will be short lived.....
So, will Julie Carson......
and that you can take as the truth....

Got to give Steve Kelly credit. He is not going anywhere. The Island City News is thriving. And both Steve had his factual publication have gotten rid of Scott Newton And Joesphine aka Joe Angelo. Two of the worst and corrupt public officials the city of wilton manors has ever know. Power corrupts and it certainly did that to those two morones.Yea Joe, who quit your position to go to "Harvard". What a lie that was. He did not have the courage to face public pressure so what do losers do, quit and bury there botox laden face in the sand. And Newton, he cannot deal with the fact that he will be a 3 time loser. People saw thru him and his bull**** so we all know it is time for him to be replaced. But some seeds he planted will continue to lead the employees of wilton manors in a downward spiral along with some financial records that the city will have to deal with.

02-16-2009, 05:11 AM
To the Miami Cops-Rick Perez had NO credibilty as a Fort Lauderdale supervisor. His subordinates HATED working or even being around him. So do not feel so bad when he joined the cover up of your Police Chiefs case. It is simply one rat joining another rat.

Rick Perez was one of the worst supervisors ever to walk the halls of 1300 W. Broward Blvd.When I retired in Sep of 01 I thought this idiot would be buried forever in that building. How he got to be named as a Chief of Police is shamefull to Wilton Manors and Florida. He stomped over so many good cops at FLPD to make a false rank for himself and then he played the hispanic race card to get ahead. Hey Rick, remember who you stepped over to get the brass. We all still remember.

09-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Isn't odd how history repeats itself, time and time again.

09-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Where are all the minority and gay officers who work for Perez? They should be on this board supporting him!

09-27-2010, 09:10 PM
I worked for Rick in fort lauderdale for many years. I was not in any in crowd and enjoed him as a supervisor. I agree he was not an easy guy he demanded things out of slugs that post a lot of BS here. We had a god team on the beach and the ones that hated him were the same folks who did nothing. Big talk now

Where are all the minority and gay officers who work for Perez? They should be on this board supporting him!

09-27-2010, 09:42 PM
I worked for Rick in fort lauderdale for many years. I was not in any in crowd and enjoed him as a supervisor. I agree he was not an easy guy he demanded things out of slugs that post a lot of BS here. We had a god team on the beach and the ones that hated him were the same folks who did nothing. Big talk now

What a load of crap! The cops who busted their butts out there hated him because he protected his slug butt kissers. Do you think that Fort Lauderdale cops don't read this site? If you really "worked" out there you know for a fact he protected 2 in particular, and my money says it's one of you 2 that made this post.

09-28-2010, 01:15 AM
Again I worked out on the beach as an Xray unit. He was a pian in the as! and not I was not a pet for him. I just did not have an issue with him. I had worked for a lot worse like then Sgt DW. He was a nuts as they come. I guess we all see it a little different.

What a load of crap! The cops who busted their butts out there hated him because he protected his slug butt kissers. Do you think that Fort Lauderdale cops don't read this site? If you really "worked" out there you know for a fact he protected 2 in particular, and my money says it's one of you 2 that made this post.

10-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Hey Chief, we all have heard the song. See if you can sing the lyrics.

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

So Chief, can you answer the question?