PDA

View Full Version : Kettle, Meet Pot

01-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Rumors are swirling about the changes coming to the S.O. Sounds like all we need is Wes back and we have the Brown Administration all over again. Nevermind that. We've got Collier to take his place. Good job proving how out of touch you are Sheriff.

Everyone please post your thoughts.

01-28-2009, 03:23 AM
You know this sounds like someone who might be affected by the rumored changes therefore who could this be? Hmmmmmmmmm? So is someone's special friend being affected by the changes, is that why you're grumpy?

01-28-2009, 06:50 AM
Who would that be hmmmmmm??

01-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Who is supposed to get moved, bumped, hosed or otherwise transferred and who is the one being referred to as grumpy? And furthermore who is the person who posted about the first poster who said stuff?? OMG I'm getting a heachace. I have no idea who that person is referring to, but I am willing to bet the other poster is a certain female with the initals MH. She gets blamed for everyting anyway. But let my true feelings be known: I AM IN LOVE! (Not with MH though she's taken. my heart belongs to a pretty blonde woman, and no I am not a guy.)

01-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Who is supposed to get moved, bumped, hosed or otherwise transferred and who is the one being referred to as grumpy? And furthermore who is the person who posted about the first poster who said stuff?? OMG I'm getting a heachace. I have no idea who that person is referring to, but I am willing to bet the other poster is a certain female with the initals MH. She gets blamed for everyting anyway. But let my true feelings be known: I AM IN LOVE! (Not with MH though she's taken. my heart belongs to a pretty blonde woman, and no I am not a guy.)

Ok that was interesting. Back to the topic at at, the possible changes. The infor trickled from the Command Staff Meeting was that changes were coming but know one knows what they are. As usual, the Senior Collosal Stupendous Upper admin is keeping everyone in the dark. When the ones getting moved knows, we'll all know.

02-04-2009, 12:01 AM
I think they like to f#k people

02-04-2009, 12:11 AM
I think they like to f#k people

Yea in the @ss

02-04-2009, 04:08 AM
Do you two guests in the last post have a thing for each other? Y'all seem to like talking about a particular position between the two of you.

02-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Do you two guests in the last post have a thing for each other? Y'all seem to like talking about a particular position between the two of you.

Guest your a fkind idiot

02-04-2009, 10:28 PM

Yea you must like it in the @## since you are not complaining about getting screwed. Oh I get it you are a bunghole soother

02-05-2009, 04:00 AM
nope i like women that's why i'm not always talking about someone's rear end!

02-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Women don't have rear ends???????? :shock:

02-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Your favorite position is none of my concern!

02-06-2009, 05:21 AM
Thats intellugent stuff talking about rearends, positions and f%#^7ing somebody in the @##. I sounds $%&y to me :mrgreen:

flatfoot
02-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Hey why don't you vote Wendull in again !!!!!!!!!

02-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Well do you want Morgan instead? The boys across the river are so very happy these days. Go over there if you don't like it!

02-15-2009, 01:30 AM
When Dean Anderson returns y'all will be singing a different tune!

03-13-2009, 06:07 PM
My turn. I think that everyone of you people who write and read this crap are miserable son of bitc**s. Your life at home must really suck. You obviously come to work to get some satisfaction in your life or on the flip side raise hell. You crazy people carry guns, yall scare the hell out of me because you are all so imbalanced. Blow your d*mn noses and cowboy up!

03-13-2009, 06:27 PM
My turn. I think that everyone of you people who write and read this crap are miserable son of bitc**s. Your life at home must really suck. You obviously come to work to get some satisfaction in your life or on the flip side raise hell. You crazy people carry guns, yall scare the hell out of me because you are all so imbalanced. Blow your d*mn noses and cowboy up!
Why don't you find a new website to troll? Its obvious you are not a cop, and that appears to be a good thing. Just calling people names does no good, try 911--then we will know where to pick up your "imbalanced" pieces. Don't go away mad, just go away forever.

03-13-2009, 06:41 PM
I'm not going anywhere, I'm just tired of working with whinny butts like you. Go home and make love to your wife, forget about this d*mn place for a while.

03-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Yes, it's obvious I don't want to be a cop. Look how unhappy you people are with each other. Aren't you supposed to watch each others back?????????? Yet you people do nothing but stab each other in the back as long as you don't have to use your name. Do you take any pride in your job? Or you just want to scrape up the pieces of the imbalanced?

03-13-2009, 07:46 PM

You say we are imbalanced?? Go talk to your plants, make love to your wife, significant other, life partner or yourself. Go take your meds before you get slapped with a Baker Act. Look into a chrystal ball, burn some insense, listen to New Age music, and chill the f#$k out. And for the "cowboy up" deal: what the #ell does that mean? You must have watched Brokeback Mountain too many times.

03-13-2009, 07:48 PM
BEYOTCH!!

03-13-2009, 07:50 PM
childish

03-13-2009, 08:27 PM
I have a husband, no plants, meds or chrystal ball. I don't like insense,and what the f**k is new age music. I'm a female not a fa**ot. Cowboy up!

You thought you had me pegged your clueless.

03-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Alright WOMAN, go watch the Lifetime Channel, get a box of tampax, take some estrogen and get a frigg'n life. *****

03-13-2009, 09:20 PM
I have a husband, no plants, meds or chrystal ball. I don't like insense,and what the f**k is new age music. I'm a female not a fa**ot. Cowboy up!

You thought you had me pegged your clueless.

I got you pegged one one thing: YOU ARE A COMPLETE F#CKING IDIOT.

03-13-2009, 10:07 PM
wasn't there a point to all of this?

03-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Other than some psycho woman who got her granny panties in a knot, there is no point at all.

03-14-2009, 03:14 AM
The point? Well since Okaloosa canned "Mr. SMARTCOP" Jim Murray the other day when is his ETA as SC's main man?

03-16-2009, 01:17 PM
I doubt he's coming back here. There would be a mutiny if he does.