PDA

View Full Version : Hiring

01-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Is Palm Beach School Police hiring for any non-certified candidates, even with the tight budget? Thank you for your responses.

01-28-2009, 10:50 PM
Only if you are a retired NYPD screw up. For some reason our dumbfouded chief has something for that type of Officer! Just look at are roster!

01-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Because the majority dont give a rats arse about the PD. This was our demise. Years of cops that didnt help to make our PD better. Now we reap the benefits of slackers, including the chief.

01-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Only if you are a retired NYPD screw up. For some reason our dumbfouded chief has something for that type of Officer! Just look at are roster!
You just proved why the Chief opts to hire retired NYPD personnel, your grammar is atrocious. Don't blame the officers who had the fortitude to put their time in the streets whether it be with the NYPD or any other Agency and earned a pension while you hid here at the school board. You were fortunate that the Chief was compassionate enough to hired a loser such as yourself and now you have the audacity to point your finger at another. Don't be mad at the NYPD boyz because we are cleaning up the squalor that you created and was so intent on living in. The Chief hires retired cops because the District cannot afford to hire green horns and put them through the Academy and hope they become cops. Retired cops are more efficient because they should know how to be Law Enforcement Officers at this stage of the game. You are nothing but a little boy trying to play in a man's world; you need to grow up. It is not the NYPD boyz that you hate, it is yourself. You get up every morning and despise what you see in the mirror. You don't go to bed at night because you can't shudder the thought of laying next to that two ton beluga whale that you call a wife. You my man epitomize the definition of loser. I am in no way saying that I agree with what goes on in this department or how it is ran, but what have you done to make it a better place. Yeah, I thought so NOTHING. But yet you find it necessary to open your mouth against others. You should just go ahead and dine on that 158 grain snack you've been contemplating for some time now, believe me you won't be missed.

01-30-2009, 03:47 PM
I agree with OK. Thoses NYPDers act like the don't have to work just cause they came from NYPD. Big deal. Go back and play on the subways some more. Transit cops aren't real NYPD. Look an NYPDER called out a fire in a parking lot, not at a school, with PBSO already 97, while 10-33 traffic was being held for a school. Yea NYPD my butt. Take I95 north.

01-31-2009, 01:32 AM
Tell you what, I would take 94 from anyone of you guys, and this BS should stop. I know first hand a transit cop here that can handle his own, and I trust him being my 94 any day of the week!

You guys need to grow up, look how our department is being divided, its horrible, and wrong, I just hope the negative posts are by the same person.

01-31-2009, 11:21 PM
Guys stop fighting! Chief is on our side. Just the other day, I spoke to him and he told me if we just listen to him and follow his lead everything will get better. I’ll share more details later.

02-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Guys stop fighting! Chief is on our side. Just the other day, I spoke to him and he told me if we just listen to him and follow his lead everything will get better. I’ll share more details later.
FULL OF HOT AIR JUST LIKE S1. GREAT JOB, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

02-04-2009, 04:42 AM
Do you guys carry firearms? Are you considered real cops? Is it a misdemeanor to be in the hall without a pass?