PDA

View Full Version : NEW 08 CAR DESIGN CHANGED AGAIN!!

01-25-2009, 06:31 PM
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE NEW CAR DESIGN THAT MIAMI DADE CAME UP WITH AGAIN!!!. NO WONDER THE COUNTY IS ALWAYS CRYING ABOUT NOT HAVEING MONEY IN THE BUDGET THEY KEEP SPENDING MONEY ON STUPID S**T!! CALEA APPERANTLY SAID THAT THE NEW GRAFFITI DESIGN DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH GREEN ON IT(lol) AND DOES NOT FALL INTO FL SHERIFF STANDARDS. SO MDPD HAS CHANGED THE DESIGN TO THE OLD SCHOOL GREEN HOOD AND FENDERS WHITE CENTER AND GREEN TRUNK AND QUARTER PANELS.. ANYONE HAVE PICTURES.. SUPPOSEDLY THEY HAVE THE CARS AT THE AIRPORT ALREADY..

01-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Not to say MDPD doesnt waste money, but in their defense, I dont think it costs anything to change the design. Either way you slice it the cars still have to be striped or painted...

01-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Screw Calea and all the other accrediting acencies. Why should a department PAY thousands of dollars to have an assessment team come in and tell you how to run YOUR department? MDPD ran fine before being accredited and will continue to do so with or without a Calea blessing!

MIAMI 826
02-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Do those reflective strips on the rear bumper really help? Was wondering as my personal car is a 03 C.V. and I was rear ended 2X today [9 times in 5 years] and was thinking about putting them on my personal car. Not crazy on how they look but if it helps stop people from running into me at traffic lights and stop signs I'll do it.

02-04-2009, 01:57 AM
SURE!!!!!!!!while your at it add some blue LED's and pretend to be cop!!!

Post your results when your released from jail!!!!STUPID!!!!

02-18-2009, 03:33 AM
you all r going thru calea too? it sucks

versozatj
07-28-2010, 12:55 AM
The designers should do their part very well and not to waste such money. The car design department should surprise us with wonderful designs. They should come up with more eco-friendly cars.