PDA

View Full Version : JUST SAY NO

01-23-2009, 03:08 AM
"WE HAVE TO UNITE AND SAY NO"

01-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Care to elaborate and explain why. Maybe your argument (if any) might sway a few YES votes

02-03-2009, 03:13 AM
You do realize that there was a COLA on the table along with a nice pay plan two years ago but the contract was presented to the membership in the same fashion as you are presenting this? It was voted down and what did that get us? Nothing at all except more debt notices with no ability to pay the bills.

Before making a vote, make sure that everyone gets to see the contract in person, do not just vote no without seeing all the details of it.

Vic Makey
02-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Chris Banks has been great when asked to show you anything the City has had to offer or say! If you ask Chris I am certain he will provide you a copy of the City proposed contract and you do need to read every single line of the thing. If you get confused or have a question call someone and ask ... each of us need to understand all of the fine print in this contract. Please understand that no matter how you vote that is your choice but please read the contract and make an informed vote because once a benefit is gone we will never see it again. If you have any questions my cell phone is on and I will try and give you the most informed answer I can and if I can't I will send you to someone who can.

Thanks
MG AKA Vic