PDA

View Full Version : Supervisor Reyes..........NOT

01-22-2009, 09:41 PM
I am tired of this weasel Reyes that thinks he is a supervisor. You are NO-LEADER Reyes. Do you know how many SRT members want to quit the team because of your Marshall Gage mentalities. They dont because they enjoy the work and especially the OT. Obviously you are compensating for being 5'2, which is the only reason you act like a complete idiot talking down to everyone. If I didnt want to lost my job, I would have knocked you p%$%#y Ace out years ago! You preach to everyone and send 2000 friggin emails as if you are some super-cop. The fact is you havent worked road patrol in 12 or more years. Oh wait, you recenlty shot your weapon at an innocent kid with a butter-knife. I guess now you are really an expert at being a cop. Just because you read articles and magazines about tactics doesnt make you any better than one of us. Everyone in this agency knows you are a Golden-Boy and suk the chief's ace. You talk all tough like you dont like him, but you have been seen in his office on your knees asking for more OT for SRT and thousands of dollars for equipment. Dont yu ever wonder why only stupidace rookies only put in for SRT, because anyone with more than 5 years knows your ways. Why dont you let these rookies prove themselves as a real cop and learn the ropes before lettign them in SRT. Maybe if you made them earn thier way in like in the years past, they wouldnt be some of the most horrible officers on the road with fat heads thinking they are the sh@#t.

01-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Good thing Fed Up isn't a supervisor. You're an idiot. If you don't like his emails, delete them. You are so misinformed about how this agency works, it's sickening. You are a cancer on this agency and would be doing everyone a favor by leaving. Just go and don't let the door hit you on the way out. "Innocent Kid with a Butterknife"? Are you for real? That innocent kid burglarized a closed business. Are you going to take the time to figure out if the "knife" is a butterknife or serrated steaknife? You are a moron.

01-23-2009, 04:46 PM
I appreciate the point that 733 was making, but think he should have directed those sentiments only to the person to whom he was speaking rather than sharing his critical thoughts with everyone.

Lord knows that we have seen more than enough "altruistic" agency-wide e-mails lately.

01-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Fed-Up, you are a retard. People who say, "I would do this or I would do that" are the ones that are the biggest *****'s. Not to mention the ones that fill up this site with BS rather than letting the person know how they feel IN PERSON. Your a coward. Now go do something rookie.

01-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Not to mention the ones that fill up this site with BS rather than letting the person know how they feel IN PERSON. Your a coward.

OK, thanks for your input and name calling under the guise of an anonymous post! Uhh, pot calling the kettle???

:roll:

02-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Reyes is a stand up guy and a hard working cop. Sounds to me like youre jealous that such a small guy has left you with shoes that you can never fill.

Dont hate, its sad and pathetic.

02-10-2009, 03:08 AM
Yea, the midget really got it going on!!!

02-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Reyes is a stand up guy and a hard working cop. Sounds to me like youre jealous that such a small guy has left you with shoes that you can never fill.

Dont hate, its sad and pathetic.

that guy is a freaking rat. reyes, by the way.....nice sgt stripes you punk fuk. you mean to tell me there were no other shirts to wear for that picture? you wanna-a-be douche bag.

02-13-2009, 12:34 AM
what picture are u talking about? the dept poster? or what>?

08-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Reyes does it again with his stupid attitude and thinking that he is better than everyone else. Ochoa has left the team and who can blame him. God Help us if Reyes gets promoted.

08-08-2009, 03:13 PM
SRT lost of the most loyal and Experienced members this week. WE all know why you did it because Reyes is an acehole.

08-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Neutral point of view:

Reyes, although a combination of extremes in his personality, is no less qualified than some of the complete trash that has been promoted at NMB over the years. So he's a bit of an asshole, isn't most everyone? You think he's a backstabbing rat? Best look around the department and see that at worst he's middle of the pack for that quality. Not everyone can or SHOULD be likable. If you personally don't like him, great, don't bid for his shift. In a place that has promoted those like Marciante, Marion, Gamerl, oh and my favorite SANCHEZ, who collectively are nothing but a cesspool of trailer trash alcoholic degenerate pieces of monkey crap, you're worried about Reyes getting stripes?

No offense, but you really need to choose better battles.

08-10-2009, 12:23 AM
2cents,

Speaking on behalf of all trailer trash alcoholic degenerate pieces of monkey crap, let me say that I am offended at being compared to them and I demand an apology!!!

08-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Reyes is still an ass kissing asshole

08-12-2009, 02:05 AM
2cents,

Speaking on behalf of all trailer trash alcoholic degenerate pieces of monkey crap, let me say that I am offended at being compared to them and I demand an apology!!!

Yeah, ok... you're right. There is one of them trailer trash alcoholic degenerate pieces of monkey crap still working here that is a pretty nice guy really. He doesn't deserve to be linked with the soulless cowardly back stabbing cancerous skid marks mentioned above. My mistake.

11-16-2009, 10:22 PM
I am tired of this weasel Reyes that thinks he is a supervisor. You are NO-LEADER Reyes. Do you know how many SRT members want to quit the team because of your Marshall Gage mentalities. They dont because they enjoy the work and especially the OT. Obviously you are compensating for being 5'2, which is the only reason you act like a complete idiot talking down to everyone. If I didnt want to lost my job, I would have knocked you p%$%#y Ace out years ago! You preach to everyone and send 2000 friggin emails as if you are some super-cop. The fact is you havent worked road patrol in 12 or more years. Oh wait, you recenlty shot your weapon at an innocent kid with a butter-knife. I guess now you are really an expert at being a cop. Just because you read articles and magazines about tactics doesnt make you any better than one of us. Everyone in this agency knows you are a Golden-Boy and suk the chief's ace. You talk all tough like you dont like him, but you have been seen in his office on your knees asking for more OT for SRT and thousands of dollars for equipment. Dont yu ever wonder why only stupidace rookies only put in for SRT, because anyone with more than 5 years knows your ways. Why dont you let these rookies prove themselves as a real cop and learn the ropes before lettign them in SRT. Maybe if you made them earn thier way in like in the years past, they wouldnt be some of the most horrible officers on the road with fat heads thinking they are the sh@#t.

u better apologize to him.
SGT Test
1. Reyes
2.Rand
well only 6 people sat in for the test 3 of which did not even study and only 2 passed!!!!!!!! I guess if this was the time for promotions you couldn't have picked a better time to sneak your way in. To bad more officers didnt take the test, now since that happened I hope i dont here any crying about who got it. You are going to have to deal with it and i am going to sit back and watch the show :devil:

11-18-2009, 05:36 AM
Wow chief....you should be really proud of what you have accomplished here so far. You have managed to ruin morale, caused a member of your staff to take a demotion just to get away from you, and now only 6 people wanted to take the sergeants test when in the past you would see no less than 15-20. You have no bawls and won't even defend the agency or it's officers when dealing with the "honorable city council". You are a freaking joke. You are the ultimate douche bag here at nmbpd. We are moving from bad to worse and you can take full credit for that.

10-22-2010, 08:05 PM

u better apologize to him.
SGT Test
1. Reyes
2.Rand
well only 6 people sat in for the test 3 of which did not even study and only 2 passed!!!!!!!! I guess if this was the time for promotions you couldn't have picked a better time to sneak your way in. To bad more officers didnt take the test, now since that happened I hope i dont here any crying about who got it. You are going to have to deal with it and i am going to sit back and watch the show :devil:

I love how NR tells officers and PCO's to not talk about their medical issues because its available to the public to view. REALLY!!!! How about your stupid call logs "Guardian of the Night", "I hear the wolves howling". Hey moron aren't you getting sued? Maybe YOU are the one that should watch what you put out in email.

11-02-2010, 10:47 PM
NR is the biggest DBag that ever worked here. Yeah sure he is dedicated but he thinks that everyone should have no life like him and dedicate their lives to the dept. Sorry Reyes, we all have other lives to lead you suk ace. By the way did you know that the entire midnight shift cant stand you. All you do is F things up. Look at the training schedule you did. Jesus you call yourself a sgt? We had to go to the other two sgts to fix all your screwups. Go back to noons we dont want you here. You talk all tuff on the shift logs but you really make yourself and the rest of is look like idiots. By the way, nice email about the voodoo stuff. I have an idea keep all that BS out of our emails. If we respond to a call where the law is being broken, we will take the proper action. We dont need you of all people to tell us how to enforce the law. Last time I checked you havent worked the road in like 15 years. Keep your stupid emails and opinions to yourself.

11-07-2010, 09:08 PM
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx140/noved2528/jon_picking_his_nose.jpg

12-28-2010, 04:40 PM
NR is the biggest DBag that ever worked here. Yeah sure he is dedicated but he thinks that everyone should have no life like him and dedicate their lives to the dept. Sorry Reyes, we all have other lives to lead you suk ace. By the way did you know that the entire midnight shift cant stand you. All you do is F things up. Look at the training schedule you did. Jesus you call yourself a sgt? We had to go to the other two sgts to fix all your screwups. Go back to noons we dont want you here. You talk all tuff on the shift logs but you really make yourself and the rest of is look like idiots. By the way, nice email about the voodoo stuff. I have an idea keep all that BS out of our emails. If we respond to a call where the law is being broken, we will take the proper action. We dont need you of all people to tell us how to enforce the law. Last time I checked you havent worked the road in like 15 years. Keep your stupid emails and opinions to yourself.

You are all idiots Nelson is a pain in the ass but he does his job unlike the rest of you lazy ****s who drive(and i use that term loosely we all know you park and sleep all night) around the city and wine and cry about everything. If you don't like it get the **** out.

12-28-2010, 04:41 PM

You are all idiots Nelson is a pain in the ass but he does his job unlike the rest of you lazy ****s who drive(and i use that term loosely we all know you park and sleep all night) around the city and wine and cry about everything. If you don't like it get the f@$K out.

12-28-2010, 04:44 PM
YES I POSTED IT TWICE FOR ALL YOU ILLITERATE IDIOTS. BY THE WAY THAT BIG WORD MEANS YOU CANT READ VERY WELL YOU STUPID ****S!!!!!!!!!

01-07-2011, 11:14 PM
I hate you NR, keep eating shit and someone is going to knock you out.

01-29-2011, 03:48 PM
Well done Reyes in turning our once prestigious SRT into a bunch of whining women and out of shape butterballs.

You should be proud of your leadership. If it wouldn't be for all the OT and COMP, the unit would consist of only you and Hobbs.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jL0bwJ70P5A/RtQBqSCBo-I/AAAAAAAAAJU/T1Nr7jOfZaM/s1600-h/really_fat_swat_guy.jpg

01-30-2011, 07:36 PM
That is the absolute truth. Several SRT guys all said if it wasn't for all the OT and Comp, they would all haul ace because Reyes is a total dbag. Nice going Reyes keep up the great work.