PDA

View Full Version : Crime Rate in Moon Lake Estates

AlwaysRIGHT
01-22-2009, 01:35 AM
Would anyone here ever buy a house in Moon Lake Estates. Why or why not? Is it a high crime area?

01-31-2009, 03:50 AM
I mean no disrespect, but reading your question made me laugh. I work for the S.O.and I absolutely dread taking calls in Moon Lake. If i had to rank the Moon Lake area based on the types of calls I have responded to there, I would rank it as one of the worst areas in the entire county. Look at it this way,there is a small group of homes on the east side of Moon Lake Road just south of 52. I guess the builder was dyslexic or something because he built the homes on the wrong side of the road.They have been completed for probably 1-2 years now and I assume were going to be the start of a small gated subdivision. To this day none of the homes have been purchased. It seems like they can't even give them away. I hope this answers your question. :wink:

05-20-2009, 01:03 AM
It's nickname is " Deliverance".

STAY AWAY!!!

05-22-2009, 02:11 AM
Well, I WAS looking at the Water's Edge sub-division on Moon Lake, but I respect your opinions. I work with DHS and like the NPR area. Any suggestions of better areas?