PDA

View Full Version : HA! THIS IS NOT A SLAM SITE

01-20-2009, 03:09 AM
If you want to dialog with a mod, register on the board and use the PM system. - mod 166

01-20-2009, 07:40 PM
You just can't answer any of the questions posed, why is that?

01-21-2009, 12:59 AM
He doesn't have to answer your questions. Who do you think you are that you are so important that you can demand a moderator to answer your stupid inane questions. You still do not understand this is not Oldstar and you are not in charge.

02-14-2009, 06:39 PM
i recd an advance copy of good invetigators post which has been removed i thought he asked some good questions but it seems he must have hit a nerve why else would he have been banned for life and his message removed those calling and writing that the board of directors of the former agents association are idiots and morons is offensive and i think good invest was well within his rights to ask why werent those derogitory remarks werent removed :cry:

02-15-2009, 04:00 PM
i recd an advance copy of good invetigators post which has been removed i thought he asked some good questions but it seems he must have hit a nerve why else would he have been banned for life and his message removed those calling and writing that the board of directors of the former agents association are idiots and morons is offensive and i think good invest was well within his rights to ask why werent those derogitory remarks werent removed :cry:

Anyone who reads or posts on this thread of this forum , both insiders and outsiders know exactly why he was banned for life as he does also. He could not offer constructive criticism only anger, venom, obsenities and slams against other posters, the same as he has done over and over on Oldstar without any repercussions. Come on Guest 156 you know the reasons (not just a single incident) for his banning as well as anyone if you are truthful to yourself. Again this is not Oldstar. Please be careful of double negatives.

MOD 1
02-15-2009, 04:32 PM

3 weeks later you post that you received an advanced copy, etc.

If you continue to post doing so, we will take what ever action is necessary to stop you. I think Chip's email to you explained it clearly enough, that you are not to post on here or any of our Boards at all.

We have numerous means we can take and reserve the right to use any options that are available to us. This includes those mentioned in Chip's email as well as contacting your ISPs. They can trace what sites you are accessing to access our site, when I provide them with the IP, date and time. It's pretty simple when the have the info that I can provide.

This is your last warning.

Mod 1

02-17-2009, 04:44 AM

02-17-2009, 04:42 PM

Finally, Roy thanks for a great posting. Your best ever.

02-17-2009, 07:30 PM

02-17-2009, 11:17 PM