PDA

View Full Version : Who's Who?

01-20-2009, 02:52 AM
So I see that the Chief's hunt is down to 17 and I saw the names posted in the Ledger, but I can't find a full listing. Does anyone know who they are? If so, would you mind posting them or pointing me in a general direction? Thanks.

01-20-2009, 11:55 PM
There were like 109 applications, the only ones that have the full list would be city hall. If they're not in the final, whats it matter!

01-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Actually you are correct Memphis, the list is down to 17; although the Chief listed as being the top candidate (Michael Clancey) recently pulled out of a chief search in Missouri. He cites a personal injury in one interview and conflicts with his personal schedule in another. Seems odd that a chief who had made it into the final 5 at an agency would pull their name without a promise of something from another agency. Anyway, if someone knows who the remaining finalists are I personally would appreciate a friendly posting. Thanks.

01-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Hi Im Jugg Head and Ima wishin to be da Chief at Bartoe, Floriduuh. I am an idiot who dussnt have any collerge learnin and no real sense atall. I wuz laaid of frum my job at da Piggly Wiggly as heead baggerboy, but George sais Im vury qualfiaed fer da pusitiun. (San**** did It soe can I asswel) I ama lookin forwart to wurkin dare in Bartoe. I think the city cumissun is gonna do yall rigt. Dae is gunna give muny fer raisis, gonna buy a new builden, gunna get lots of stuff ya'll need and Ima gonna be thare to see the prujects threw. Vote fer Jugg Head as dah new Cheif. Ill due yew rite. And buy da way, George is a God sent fer Bartoe. He gunna straitin up dem folks in city hall and make Bartoe the gym uf da south. An wyn I am Da Cheif, it will be spitoons n evry offcie an free ice ever day, nuh mattar whut Georgie boy says.

Membar Jugg Head fer Cheif !