PDA

View Full Version : Special Ops

01-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Whatever happened to the days where the Special Operations Unit was the place everyone wanted to be. All the arrests and seizures they made. Where has it all gone ? What has happened to the unit that used to be led by DF and TH ?

01-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Interesting you would have brough this topic up now. For part of our new season this was going to be one of the episodes. I always find it interesting that when a certain sgt is enabled by a deputy chief, she can do no wrong and is able to bring the unit to a screeching halt.

You see since the deputy chief is pulling the strings of the sgt, like a puppet, she does whatever he wants. Since he was never much of a cop, and she cant spell 'police work' the unit has suffered.

Days will pass, hopefully the men will get a contract (with a nice raise) and the bitter sgt will leave, with her cig packs all rolled up in her denim shirt sleeves. Then that will creat an opening for a new sgt to run the unit. Hopefully the new sgt will be able to stand up to the "waste of space" deputy chief or he will head off in to the sunset sooner than later.

Anyways, Thats all for now,,,,,take care of yourself and eachother.

06-01-2009, 01:34 PM
where's marsha ?

06-23-2009, 01:51 AM
where's marsha ?

It's an ass hole like you that gives this agency a bad name throughout the law enforcement community. Here you are on a public website running your mouth about things that don't concern you. You show how ignorant you are everytime you post a message. The fact is you've probably been working here for a few years, you probably got turned down at other places you've tried to get hired with, you probably got your self in a jam a few times, you're probably an underachiever who got refused for a specialty unit, and who knows how many personal relationships you screwed up. Why don't you get a set of balls and stop hiding behind your "true dat" and help instead of hurt everyone around you so there won't be a need for you and all the other morons to hide themselves on a website that other cops, the public and defense attorneys read. I know you won't stop, so lets see what intelligent and stimulating conversation you generate next.

06-30-2009, 12:23 AM
nice post chief jimmy. glad to see you still stick up for your ol' gal.

thats all for now !

until we speak again,

06-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Prove Me Right on 06/22/09 21:51:59

true dat wrote:
where's marsha ?

It's an ass hole like you that gives this agency a bad name throughout the law enforcement community. Here you are on a public website running your mouth about things that don't concern you. You show how ignorant you are everytime you post a message. The fact is you've probably been working here for a few years, you probably got turned down at other places you've tried to get hired with, you probably got your self in a jam a few times, you're probably an underachiever who got refused for a specialty unit, and who knows how many personal relationships you screwed up. Why don't you get a set of balls and stop hiding behind your "true dat" and help instead of hurt everyone around you so there won't be a need for you and all the other morons to hide themselves on a website that other cops, the public and defense attorneys read. I know you won't stop, so lets see what intelligent and stimulating conversation you generate next.

The admin gives the agency a bad name through out the law enforcement community. The cops have great respect. That's why Hollywood came to recruit them at a PBA meeting. They were wanting to fill all 33 spots with Hallandale cops.

No underachiever ever got refused a specialized unit at Hallandale . Thems the skillzzzzzzzzz you gots to have! You put too many good people in and its gonna make the bosses look like the foooolllzzz they izzzzzz!

Marsha really is a great gal. It's true. Aside from shootin a guy in the ass while trying to handcuff him ($350,000 cha ching daddy!) and parading a perp in cuffs around in pink underwear ($300,000 cha ching daddy!), who else can take some of the best dope cops and bring their production to a grinding halt like that? There's them awesome skillzzzzzzzzz you gots to have to control and totally kill productivity like that.

Ain't that some shiiiizzzzzaaaat!

Recent Hallandale Dope Busts

150 lbs weed... BSO
4 lbs weed and an AK... Road Patrol (by accident)
1.5 Kilo blow...BSO

Nothing worth mentioning by Marsha and the gang in a year....PRICELESS!!!

Smile mama! GOD LUVZ U...you too Jimmy boy!

07-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Thats no way to talk about a stellar example of what leadership should be. We should all hope one day to know dope the way momma knows dope. :snicker:

07-06-2009, 03:01 AM
Just so you know Fowler won't be coming back to the road anytime soon. He's way to much of an asset to the unit he is currently serving and way to much of a threat to the department for them to bring him back.

07-06-2009, 03:34 AM
WOW, WAY TO GO FOWLER, ONE OF HALLANDALE'S FINEST SELF CENTERED EGOTISTICAL FAT ASSES OF THE DEPARTMENT. NOW HERE IS ONE FOR ALL THE NEW PEOPLE TO TAKE NOTICE AND DIRECTION FROM. SOMEONE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED YEARS AGO, SOMEONE WHO LIES IN INVESTIGATIONS, SOMEONE WHO CONTINUES TO LIE ON AND OFF THE STAND AND SOMEONE WHO WILL FABRICATE THE FACTS TO INSURE HE'S SAFE. ONE WITH THE BIGGEST MOUTHS WHO HAS DONE A FANTASTIC JOB OF NOTHING. OH WAIT HE DID DO SOMETHING HE CREATED A CLONE ***** CALLED MCKENZIE. SORRY MIKE F. WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO GO THROUGH THE REST OF YOUR NUMBERED DAYS IN THE UNIT WITHOUT SOME RECOGNITION. ALMOST FORGOT YOU SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR DIRECT PIPELINE TO MIKE GOOD'S OFFICE. GET READY, YOU MAY WANT TO SLIM DOWN MORE AND ORDER SOME UNIFORMS.

ANOTHER NICE JOB ON FRIDAY...GOT ALMOST AS MUCH WEED AS THE SHAKE ON THE FLOOR BOARDS OF ANY CAR IN THE NORTHWEST AND IT TOOK A WHOLE SWAT TEAM!

MAMA AND EAGLE EYE ...WHAT A TEAM!

07-07-2009, 04:08 AM
Dear Guest,

It seems that you are fearful of allowing yourself to be known, wonder why? You see I have nothing to fear and welcome you identifing yourself so that we can talk like men instead of hiding behind "Guest". If you desire to do so please feel free to contact me.

While I wait for you to "MAN UP" let me make a few corrections. I have never be lied during an investigation excect during criminal interviews, which the Supreme Court has ruled is legal. I have not lied in court, deposition, or any other legal matter. I have never fabracated evidence and in my only founded Internal Affairs investigation I admitted to my error in judgement immediately and cooperated with the investigation, up to and including my disiplinary actions.

Once you "MAN UP" and stop hiding behind "Guest" I challenge you to produce one shread of evidence that proves I commited any of the SLANDEROUS actions you allege.

My fear is that you don't have what it takes to come forward and I will never know who you are or why you are so angry at me.

Good luck "Guest" I hope you can learn to control those voices in your head, stop being a angry human being, and come back to the human race.