PDA

View Full Version : STOP IT ALREADY

01-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Stop it already. Not another blog, not another insult, not another slurr. We know who the slugs are, we know who the hippocrites are, we know who are the liars, drunks, degenerate gamblers, womanizers, loosers, abusers, we know we know we know. Stop it. We are airing our laundry for the world to see. We are making fools of ourselves, even you guys that are telling your stories, bashing your co-workers, and "exposing" the obvious.Its noones business. People feed off this crap, and love it. Truth be told BSO is a toliet, Coral Springs is full of back stabbers, Pines is full of drunks, Lauderhill has their share of rats, and so on and so on. Im sure there are many departments with crappy administrations too. Christ, crap has lived among us in this job since Sir Robert Pel. In other words everyones toiliet has a smelly log in it. Enough!!!. Say what you want, do what you want. I got $81,000 reasons (before OT) not to care and thats that. So blog on this Broward County. Blog on this Creek haters. Enjoy yourself. Like someone has said time and time again "Go somewhere else", go be a part of another toliet, go handle calls for a living, go work in the "hood", quite frankly GO TO HELL!!!!! Remember bleach with color guard is the only thing that cleans the stains on the BSO uniform, that means you only get one shift out of it!!![/b]

01-13-2009, 10:49 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Stop it already. Not another blog, not another insult, not another slurr. We know who the slugs are, we know who the hippocrites are, we know who are the liars, drunks, degenerate gamblers, womanizers, loosers, abusers, we know we know we know. Stop it. We are airing our laundry for the world to see. We are making fools of ourselves, even you guys that are telling your stories, bashing your co-workers, and "exposing" the obvious.Its noones business. People feed off this crap, and love it. Truth be told BSO is a toliet, Coral Springs is full of back stabbers, Pines is full of drunks, Lauderhill has their share of rats, and so on and so on. Im sure there are many departments with crappy administrations too. Christ, crap has lived among us in this job since Sir Robert Pel. In other words everyones toiliet has a smelly log in it. Enough!!!. Say what you want, do what you want. I got $81,000 reasons (before OT) not to care and thats that. So blog on this Broward County. Blog on this Creek haters. Enjoy yourself. Like someone has said time and time again "Go somewhere else", go be a part of another toliet, go handle calls for a living, go work in the "hood", quite frankly GO TO HELL!!!!! Remember bleach with color guard is the only thing that cleans the stains on the BSO uniform, that means you only get one shift out of it!!![/b]

and Creek is great...Right???????? Have another drink. BTW ...what is a toliet? Is that French for something?

03-04-2010, 05:01 PM
True! All should stop *****ing and and crying like a bunch of baby's!! Every P.D. has issues but the Creek is a good agency with great equipment and all the toys we can ask for. Like him or dislike him,Raggio, took an agency that was a joke and made it a well respected Department with good equipment and good training! Anyone that has been here over 15 years knows that! Most of the cry baby's spend more time crying than doing there job anyway and we all know who they are. We have good equipment, a good contract and it is a good City to work for. The same guy's who are crying now will be *****ing about Chief Mann in 6 months! Grow up! We all know that Mann is a nice guy but the City Manager is running the Department through Mann! Mann is already bringing his people in with him, and the Manager will have Mann promote his boys, Scott Table, Bradshaw, and Leonard to Lt. after the Sgt's test is all over!! Grow up, that is the way the world goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-05-2010, 02:38 AM
You are so right!!!!!!!!!!! The Creek is getting ready to reach a new level; a positive new level. A level that can be respected!!!! Looking forward to accountability.

03-06-2010, 03:16 PM
I agree with the reply from voice! If any of you cry baby's think the world will change because of Chief Mann you are all wrong! As we already know the Manager is pulling the strings of the new Chief and he will just put his boys in place! How do you think Tony A. got his new job from day one,earned it, RIGHT! He is a shoe fly for the Manager and we all know it! Also, think about it Mann is bringing one if his friends to be our Deputy Chief and going to make 3 more Lt's. He is also bringing in 4 other FDLE people, friends of his to the P.D. HELLO!!!!!! Do you really think we need 3 more Lt's!!! Lets see, we will have a Chief, a Deputy Chief, 2 Capt.'s 7 Lt's and 14 Sgt's in a Dept. with 92 Cert. positions, that is about 28% of the Dept. way to top heavy, a rookie should know that. All the bosses will be bumping into each other saying what a great job they are doing and how hard they work, RIGHT!! Raggio only brought one person in to bring the D.B. up to real world investigative work! He brought the Dept. out of the dark ages and made it what it is today,a good Dept. Be prould of your P.D. and stop tearing it down!
If you think the Manager cares about you and your feelings like John Kelly did, wake up, he doesn't care about you at all! How could he, as he is an Atheist and has no real compassion for you or anyone else! Just look at his lies in the meetings he has and how he has treated people that he has fired! There is a right way to do things and a wrong way, he has mastered the wrong way! He can't remember all his lies so it is easy for him to get caught up in them! Remember, an Atheist is a person who just doesn't care and his actions always speak louder that his words. WAKE UP everybody! Dave is your real Chief, Mann will just sit in the Chief's Office for him.
Be happy with what you have, as it won't get any better! All of you cry babys will be *****ing about Mann in 6 months!!!!!!!!!

03-08-2010, 05:20 AM
I can't believe my ears! Sgt. TB a Lt? Now I know Coconut Creek has gone to hell. Any agency who puts a low-life douche of a human in any position of leadership is destined to fail. I had hope for the new chief but it seems like the old routine is still alive. I also agree with the previous comments about the department being top heavy. Ever heard the phrase "too many chiefs and not enough indians"? Creek was always that way but now it is laughable. Any real department would have serious issues with 2 sergeants supervising 6 patrol officers, but this is crazy. By the way, once the new Lieutenants and Sergeants are promoted, won't the road STILL be short? Ponder that you silly little freaks. Jump ship before it sinks.

03-09-2010, 05:58 AM
I can't believe my ears! Sgt. TB a Lt? Now I know Coconut Creek has gone to hell. Any agency who puts a low-life douche of a human in any position of leadership is destined to fail. I had hope for the new chief but it seems like the old routine is still alive. I also agree with the previous comments about the department being top heavy. Ever heard the phrase "too many chiefs and not enough indians"? Creek was always that way but now it is laughable. Any real department would have serious issues with 2 sergeants supervising 6 patrol officers, but this is crazy. By the way, once the new Lieutenants and Sergeants are promoted, won't the road STILL be short? Ponder that you silly little freaks. Jump ship before it sinks.

As in many departments, the only thing that creates the "top heavy" aura is the fact that the 'few' have more in their pockets than the 'many'. It's only thanks to good testing skills and sucking up, that helps 95% of the applicants move up in the ranks. "Top heavy" may also mean that the rank causes an anaphylactic reaction, since so many seem to put on numerous pounds after their promotion.
If you were to test applicants on tactics and safety as opposed to laws and procedure, I can guarantee we'd all be happy with the outcome. Afterall, we just wanna make sure everyone makes it home safe.
I guess that's unheard of in this county. Over stuffed sheeps leading the wolves is how I see it.

Anyone else feel the same way?

03-10-2010, 03:10 AM
What a joke, about one supervisor to every three officers. And they are already crying about drop in tax revenue and and next year is gonna be tough yadda yadda yadda. Three more lieutenants that we don't need...putting deadwood sergeants back on the road to help the already low moral into the gutter. lovely

Mod 592
03-11-2010, 04:37 AM
It is truly a shame to hear things are just as bad if not worse. There is really good potential within Coconut Creek, but it seems like they reward mediocrity and punish the hard-working individuals who make the PD what it is. Keep beating down the good officers who make you look good and you will get the morale to a new low, if it isn't there already.

03-11-2010, 04:56 AM
Agree, so where is the big bad Union to help us out? Oh I forgot Skirvin is to busy spending all of his time with the Chief, Kiss, Kiss, and Tony A. What a joke all of them are!!!! At least we heard that the Chief chewed out the D.B. for all of them being a bunch of dead wood and told them he was going to kick all of them out and start with new people!!! The bad thing is he would bring in FDLE people as he is already doing and screw us from ever getting ahead in the Dept. This guy,Mann, is a joke, he should go back to FDLE where he belongs! We all know the Manager is calling the shots in the P.D. Sad day for our Dept.

Mod 592
03-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Wow Ball Fro you are a great Detective. What I meant by "real cop" is simply the fact that you will have a legitimate union behind you that truly cares about your well-being as opposed to the money/power hungry whores who would leave you burning on the steak instead of getting off their asses to give a damn. When you can do your job and feel like you're protected from the childish nonsense of CCPD, then you can be a "real cop".

Now, do I need to remind you that name dropping is a violation of the TOS? Why don't I look you up and drop your name next? I have nothing to hide so let's have it or do I need to run to Walgreens to get some Vagisil for you?

Greetings from MGPD.

Your move.

03-16-2010, 03:19 AM
Hey J.P. how are you doing down there in MGPD! We see you haven't changed, you were a milk toast when you were here and now you are MGPD's milk toast!!! The best thing the traffic Sgt. T.B. did was put you sorry butt back on the road!!!!! Of course you couldn't handle it so you left and went down to MGPD, WOW, what a great Dept. Right!!!!!!! FOP, PBA, they are all useless!!!! Like you!!!!!!

Mod 592
03-16-2010, 04:17 AM
Hey there BS. Glad to see that jealously and stupidity are still alive and well in CCPD. You have the audacity to call me useless? You better get your facts straight before you come at me with this boy. For your information I lead the traffic unit every year I was there in citations overall. Go in RMS and look it up. All I did was call out Sgt. TB on the useless piece of crap he is. The reason I got sent to the road was he couldn't handle looking at me knowing I exposed what a true douche he is and I was the only one who had the balls to tell him to his fat face. Then the union and the ex-chief failed me and let me be made a martyr instead of standing up to the boobery. I left because the writing was on the wall for me and I hear nothing has changed at all. Don't be jealous because I had the guts to venture out into an unknown territory and be successful. You had the opportunity to apply to MGPD like I did but the difference is I did something to better myself as opposed to whining about everything in an online forum. And by the way, that's Sergeant Milk Toast to you ass clown. Let's hang out one day and compare pay stubs. :lol:

03-16-2010, 11:36 AM
You made the right move by going to Miami gardens; this place is only getting worse. The politics is out of control, beyond what is normal for a Police Department.

Please be safe over there and be glad you left.

03-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Now,Now, Milk Toast, talk is always cheap, don't get upset, evevryone knows what happened to you! A loser is a loser and we are glad that Big Bad MGPD has you now!!! We know you will be able to hide much better down there now that you are a SGT. Wow, I guess there standards for SGT. are low down there if you are one!!! As for Sgt. T.B. why don't you stop by the P.D. and say those things to his face, speak about no balls, if you had them you would do that. We would all love to watch!!!!!!!!! OK, go back to sleep now or whatever you do down there!!!!!!!!! If you want to stop by the P.D. and tell T.B. off let me know I will sell tickets for the ass kicking!!!!!

Mod 592
03-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Wow, from the way you are defending the Butterbean I would say this is FS. Am I wrong? If i'm wrong I would say you are just another brainwashed fool who thinks kissing ass will get you a promotion. News flash, IT WON'T. And FYI, if you had a clue you would know I already spoke my peace to his fat ass which is why I was transferred in the first place. I would like to let you know that I open my cruiser up to anyone from CCPD who wants to ride with me one night and see what I do. You think I hide? Here's another news flash, I bust my ass every night which is why I came out #1 on the Sergeant's list and I am successful. Once again, don't hate me because I make more than you and I am more successful. It is ugly. Come to the hood and see if you can hack it. I DARE YOU. :twisted:

On a side note, congrats to Sgt. RM, Sgt. HC, and Lt. ST. They REALLY deserve it. It's refreshing to see somone finally get recognized for good work as opposed to licking the rectums of everyone in admin or sleeping your way up. :lol:

Mod 592
03-16-2010, 07:18 PM
You made the right move by going to Miami gardens; this place is only getting worse. The politics is out of control, beyond what is normal for a Police Department.

Please be safe over there and be glad you left.

Thanks. I will. You do the same. We are accepting applications if you or anyone else is interested.

03-17-2010, 05:46 AM
I can't post my name due to the typical reprisals. You absolutely made the right move Jeremy. There are more people that understand what you went through but can't admit it. Good luck down there.

I can post my name due to the typical reprisals. You absolutely made the right move Jeremy. There are more people that understand what you went through but can't admit it. Good luck down there.

I can post my name due to the typical reprisals. You absolutely made the right move Jeremy. There are more people that understand what you went through but can't admit it. Good luck down there.

Mod 592
03-17-2010, 06:11 AM

Thanks. :D

03-18-2010, 12:38 AM
Hey Sgt. Milk Toast, Sir: Why don't you stop buy the P.D. and Tell Lt. T.B. he is useless to his face!! Oh I forgot, you wouldn't make it home to the little lady for dinner! But then you were always known for not showing up on hot calls in your zone before other cars were there first!! We have a word for that!!!!!! Again, you are where you should be, in a low rent P.D. with all the other dead wood down there!!!! Also, let us know when you will be stopping by to see Lt. T.B. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod 592
03-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey Sgt. Milk Toast, Sir: Why don't you stop buy the P.D. and Tell Lt. T.B. he is useless to his face!! Oh I forgot, you wouldn't make it home to the little lady for dinner! But then you were always known for not showing up on hot calls in your zone before other cars were there first!! We have a word for that!!!!!! Again, you are where you should be, in a low rent P.D. with all the other dead wood down there!!!! Also, let us know when you will be stopping by to see Lt. T.B. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering the fact that you can't spell or use punctuation properly, I have no choice but to disregard all of the BS you are spewing. Your name is totally accurate to the information you are giving me. Where did you ever get the idea that I did not show up to any hot call in my zone? I handled every call dispatched to me in a timely manner. I was only on the road after the transfer for 4 months and before that I was kicking ass with WD, DK, and JK on the road. Seven years on the road and nobody ever complained about me. Why are you doing it now? Let me see...because you're jealous. Like I said before, don't hate me because you're jealous. It is really ugly. On the Lt. TB thing, I have more class than that to come to CCPD and start a fight. After all, FS made a point to tell him everything I didn't get a chance to say to his face. When you work with a snake don't lie in the grass. That's enough about that so go back to hating your life and leave me alone, or you can come to MGPD one night with me so you can report to your friends (if you have any) what I really do at night in the 13th most violent city in the US. Make a choice or shut the hell up. :evil:

03-19-2010, 03:44 AM
Hey Milk Toast, it isn't FS, but then you were never to smart anyway!! The HOOD, where did we learn that, watching the cops show again we see! What a joke, but then that is what you are! I see you keep staying away from wanting to stop by the P.D. and be the big man that you think you are! By the way Lt. T.B. says you never had the balls to tell him anything to his face, guess what, we believe him! So again, stop on by and say Hi big man!! You forward to seeing you!!! OK, get back to the Hood now!!!

03-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Hey there Sgt. Milk Toast Sir! We are all enjoying the fact that you even answer these comments, so they must be getting to you! Your comments about are Lt. T.B. are really interesting big man, can't wait until you stop by and say hello to him, Oh thats right you will make sure he isn't in the building when you stop by so you won't have to face him! By the way what makes you think anyone here wants to see your sorry ass, we don't! You are a fool if you think anyone here likes you.
As for being the 13th worst City in the Country I guess that says something about your P.D. If you can't handle it and keep crime down your City gets what it pays for! Hey this has been fun Milk Toast, Oh I forgot Sgt. Milk Toast! Also, you have now become our hero up here!! It gives us our fun time over coffee during the day! Keep up the great work!!!

03-19-2010, 09:00 PM
[quote="B.S.":2811vvj4]Hey Milk Toast, it isn't FS, but then you were never to smart anyway!! The HOOD, where did we learn that, watching the cops show again we see! What a joke, but then that is what you are! I see you keep staying away from wanting to stop by the P.D. and be the big man that you think you are! By the way Lt. T.B. says you never had the balls to tell him anything to his face, guess what, we believe him! So again, stop on by and say Hi big man!! You forward to seeing you!!! OK, get back to the Hood now!!!

Dear BS,
I am actually starting to enjoy this and I have to thank you for giving me a good laugh. The reason being is that you are a police officer and never heard the word "hood", and you continue to rape the English language with your spelling, grammar, and puctuation errors. Actually, I will be stopping by sometime soon to meet your new Chief and say hi to a few old friends. I am interested to hear his leadership plan for CCPD and incorporate the interview in my Master's thesis. Just in case you're wondering what that is, you have to graduate from high school to get there. Please send me an e-mail and give me an idea of who you are so I can thank you in person. As for Lt. TB, I don't waste my time with scumbags so that meeting will not be happeing unless by a mere chance encounter. :P[/quote:2811vvj4]

You are a Mod on here, and you act like this? :?:

03-20-2010, 12:08 AM
You are a Mod on here, and you act like this? :?:[/quote]

Mod or not, Isn't the guy entitled to voice his opinion? Actually, I don't think he's a Mod on this page. Mod 559 is our Mod right?

03-20-2010, 12:14 AM
Regardless, he is right. JP left CCPD for the right reasons because he got screwed. GR should have fired the dead wood a long time ago but he was not a Chief, he was a chump because he let GF, SD, SM, JM, JD, TB, SG, BH, etc. and all of the other fools run his department without a clue. I hope JM will prove to be the leader we need.

03-20-2010, 01:22 AM
Creeksteer where have you been? The department is sinking faster under this chief then Chief R. We have huge morale problems. Too many bosses and no one to do the work. We are the FPL model.

03-20-2010, 04:00 AM
B.S. was right, J.P. was a looser and we all knew it! As for the new Chief, please he is a go boy for the City Manager and we all know it. Bottom line is if you don't like it here then leave, we are a good Dept. but starting to go down hill with the new Chief! Too bad!! Glad I only have a few years left!!

03-20-2010, 04:09 AM
To bad the top 3 guy's, all good, got screwed by the New Chief! It tells all of us that if you break your butt here and do well on the test and come in 1,2,3, it really doesn't matter. Why try and work hard and do good because it doesn't matter in the end. For thoses of us that have been here for a while at least Raggio went right down the list and if you worked hard and did well on the test it paided off and you made Sgt. Why even bother now, this place has become a joke in the 4 months Mann has been here! At least 15 others that I know agree with me! But what do you expect Mann came from the FDLE and they never showed us anything!

03-20-2010, 06:54 AM
To bad the top 3 guy's, all good, got screwed by the New Chief! It tells all of us that if you break your butt here and do well on the test and come in 1,2,3, it really doesn't matter. Why try and work hard and do good because it doesn't matter in the end. For thoses of us that have been here for a while at least Raggio went right down the list and if you worked hard and did well on the test it paided off and you made Sgt. Why even bother now, this place has become a joke in the 4 months Mann has been here! At least 15 others that I know agree with me! But what do you expect Mann came from the FDLE and they never showed us anything!

I don't agree. The chief is promoting those who he feels will jive with his style of leadership. Although I do not agree with TB as a Lt., the others do deserve it and CC had to go and mess things up with his DUI. RM and HC are both good cops with good attitudes and I feel they will make good Sgts. I know DC and KV are good guys too, but they are great where they are. FS is a just a goof as far as i'm concerned. I'm glad he got passed up considering he was just under IA and all. Give the Chief time and he'll make good on his promises. I sure hope so or we're all screwed. Have some faith.

03-20-2010, 07:00 AM
B.S. was right, J.P. was a looser and we all knew it! As for the new Chief, please he is a go boy for the City Manager and we all know it. Bottom line is if you don't like it here then leave, we are a good Dept. but starting to go down hill with the new Chief! Too bad!! Glad I only have a few years left!!

How was JP a loser? He did his time and worked in Traffic for quite a while. So he got into a jam with TB and got booted. He wasn't the first and won't be the last. That is the way of life in Creek. Look at RS, RC, LC, SD, and all of the others who got booted just because they did something that someone didn't like. It doesn't make them bad cops. I think any one of us would jump ship now and go to MGPD or any other PD that is hiring. I actually applied with MGPD but didn't get a call back. CCPD has the potential to be great but we are our own worst enemies. Can't we all just get along? :?:

03-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Get along, when people are stabbing you in the back; are you living in fairy tale land? Wake up, the writting is on the wall, hell the administraion is screaming loud and clear. "Its not what you know its who you blw!!!!!
JP you did the right thing by going to MG. My hats off to ya!!.

03-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Hey JP more power to you for working in a war zone instead of this cushy place where people have a year experience times the number of years they are here. They should ride a shift with you. Most of them would shit their pants.
More over... MIKE wake tf up! Your insane changes, transfers, promotions, non-promotions are just fueling the fire. Pull up your zipper and think for youerself or this place will continue to spral downward! Your administration have all been involved in felonies in one way or another (just because you beat the system doesn't make you not guilty) Curruption and stupidity seem to go along with rank. It really shows that you didn't do your homework before coming on board. We thought you were going to make a change for the better, once again we were wrong.
We have always been an the joke of law enforcement. When 911 terrorists tell investigators that they were stopped on Sample Rd. by Creek officers who were more concerned about writing them a ticket and not finding the explosives in their car weeks before our nations tragedy.
Here's the most recent example. READ New Times magazine dated March 18-24 2010. There is a great article (that your detectives can use as a training tool on how to work a case) that once again casts a very dark cloud on the priorities of our department. Page 14 describes how a FEMALE officer was more concerned with getting through her reports than trying to find out she was dealing with a drug dealer and murderer. This guy even told the FEMALE officer about his marijuana grow houses which she ignored.
Maybe your new training division can use this as a "life lesson" so nobody gets killed the next time.
Congradulations to Moe, Larry and Curly on your LT promotions, nuk, nuk, nuk!

03-20-2010, 06:11 PM
I work at another P.D. much larger than yours, in Broward and a friend of mine who works at your P.D. told me about all the crying from you guy's on this site! I didn't believe him so I looked for myself and he was right! Hey guy's wake up it isn't any different at any of the other P.D.'s in Broward County. He told me about the contract you have and the working conditions and equipment you have! Stop crying you guy's have it good compared to my Dept. and we are 3 times your size! Hard to believe you guy's carry gun's!!!

03-20-2010, 09:13 PM
I am sure you work right here at the Creek, another department right!!!!.

03-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Hey JP more power to you for working in a war zone instead of this cushy place where people have a year experience times the number of years they are here. They should ride a shift with you. Most of them would shizzat their pants.
More over... MIKE wake tf up! Your insane changes, transfers, promotions, non-promotions are just fueling the fire. Pull up your zipper and think for youerself or this place will continue to spral downward! Your administration have all been involved in felonies in one way or another (just because you beat the system doesn't make you not guilty) Curruption and stupidity seem to go along with rank. It really shows that you didn't do your homework before coming on board. We thought you were going to make a change for the better, once again we were wrong.
We have always been an the joke of law enforcement. When 911 terrorists tell investigators that they were stopped on Sample Rd. by Creek officers who were more concerned about writing them a ticket and not finding the explosives in their car weeks before our nations tragedy.
Here's the most recent example. READ New Times magazine dated March 18-24 2010. There is a great article (that your detectives can use as a training tool on how to work a case) that once again casts a very dark cloud on the priorities of our department. Page 14 describes how a FEMALE officer was more concerned with getting through her reports than trying to find out she was dealing with a drug dealer and murderer. This guy even told the FEMALE officer about his marijuana grow houses which she ignored.
Maybe your new training division can use this as a "life lesson" so nobody gets killed the next time.
Congradulations to Moe, Larry and Curly on your LT promotions, nuk, nuk, nuk!

Defender, I just read the article and it looked like our department did nothing wrong. You need to read this again:

"Coconut Creek police stopped Alfaro's Infiniti for a traffic infraction the night of October 30 and found a sheaf of false I.D.s. At the station, Alfaro confessed to stealing the identity of Philip Durante, an old childhood friend. He sneered at how easy it had been to get a fake driver's license at the bureau, boasting, "The ***** didn't even ask for I.D. when I told her I lost my license." Cops got a sample of Alfaro's DNA off a bag of peanuts he'd been tipping into his mouth. They found Canadian currency in his car. They turned up credit cards in the name of his aliases. And they found out he already had an active warrant for his arrest from Broward Sheriff's Office for grand theft auto.

Oliver had a chance to interview Alfaro briefly, hoping to learn more about the murder, but Alfaro responded that he "had nothing to say." He did tell Oliver that the detective's "vendetta" against him had "cost him about $100,000." As he was being transported to jail, according to Coconut Creek police records, Alfaro taunted the cops again and again, regaling them with the details of his grow houses. Broward Sheriff's Office records say BSO went over and picked up the eight pounds of pot and ten marijuana plants in Alfaro's condo. Coconut Creek police charged him with fraud, larceny, and grand theft auto."

03-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Hey I'm sure, guess again bozo I work in the Pines! All of you act like a bunch of 1st graders, grow up!

03-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Hey Pines, I know who you are keep posting and ll give you up on your blog. Take your 80 percent and go f yourself. Why do you care so much about the creek? You have work to do.

03-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Hey Dork! The defender is right. You must have a public school education. You missed the line where he says he taunted the cops"CREEK COPS" again and again with details about his grow houses. Of which nothing was done about! Isn't that neglect of duty, which appears to be standard for you guys.
You guys should all wear diapers!