PDA

View Full Version : Graham Fountain

01-07-2009, 12:16 AM
I just saw your former colonel in a Walton County, SO uniform on TV. What an impressive site standing there by the new Sheriff being sworn into office.

01-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Seriously? What rank is he. I didnt know he went there. I knew they took one of our K-9 instructors to run the K-9 program as a LT. and one of our Maj. to be a Maj. over there, but I hadnt heard about Fountain.

01-08-2009, 03:02 AM
Don't worry our major bryan will soon be your new LTC, start excersising your elbows and you better have a 24 hour buffet going. He is Fountains mini-me, your former Colonel trained him well.

01-08-2009, 03:43 AM
Yes, he is a part of the inner circle at WCSO. His postion varies depending on who you talk to. Most think he is the executive director of administrative services. We just call him puppetmaster. After loosing big in the Okaloosa sup. of elections race, Walton county seemed like a more suitable place to be.

01-09-2009, 07:52 PM
I just saw your former colonel in a Walton County, SO uniform on TV. What an impressive site standing there by the new Sheriff being sworn into office.

Is he still as FAT, sloppy, loud and ignorant talking like he used to be?

01-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Don't worry our major bryan will soon be your new LTC, start excersising your elbows and you better have a 24 hour buffet going. He is Fountains mini-me, your former Colonel trained him well.
Great..maybe he'll keel over from a gravy o.d. , LOL!!!

01-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Reality check people, Ag major Bryan will NOT be coming here, he is not to popular with the oscars because he is a screamer and hothead. We will not have another Fountain which is really all bryan is except not as poltically connected as the fat man.

01-11-2009, 11:13 PM
I know one thing, when Fountain was here we got money in the pocket, we ain't seen anymore since, nuf said.

01-12-2009, 02:41 AM

Is he still as FAT, sloppy, loud and ignorant talking like he used to be?

That's mature... :roll:

01-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Seriously? What rank is he. I didnt know he went there. I knew they took one of our K-9 instructors to run the K-9 program as a LT. and one of our Maj. to be a Maj. over there, but I hadnt heard about Fountain.
I don't know why they recruited Mr.K-9 it's not like he really ever done anything at DOT. I'm sure he told the new Sheriff how great he is.

01-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Your former colonel put major bryan to work at oale and he acts just like him. Maybe bryan will go to walton county to be with his mentor fountain because he aint worth shizzat here.

01-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Hey oscars, we dont care about Fountain anymore and you have no room to talk with your man Liford still where he is. We dont care about your major Bryan either he is your problem we have enough of our own. Besides he would never get hired over here because is not qualified. :snicker: