PDA

View Full Version : NAACP-brotha J

01-04-2009, 02:23 AM
hEY WHY DONT YOU GET WITH cHIEFY AND SEE IF HE CAN GET YOU SOME SPEECH LESSONS. AS A MATTER OF FACT MAYBE DEEZSMALLNUTS CAN GET WITH YOU AND HELP YOU OUT, WITH YOUR IMPROPER ENGLISH.
I CANT BELIEVE THAT AN EDUCATED AFRICAN AMERICAN LIKE , OUR BELOVED CITY MANAGER, CAN STAND UP AND APPLAUAD A MAN LIKE BRA-J.
NOW HE HAS THE CHIEF IN HIS BACK POCKET. I WILL BET THAT HE WILL BE ON THE REVIEW BOARD

01-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Here we go again with everyone taking shots at Deeznuts!!! I realized that the name- DEEZNUTS- stands out like a sore thumb. Well, it is 2009...I will make this New Year as solace, without attacking many haters, as I can. As for Bra-J; I don’t see a problem with that man. From my understanding talking with Anthony Thomas, Bra-J is a noble man, who believes in fairness throughout all societal practices. I applaud him for what he has done for Chief Baker. What amazes me is that he is an American-African truly wanted Doug to be chief. Isn’t that astounding for a male of his stature to push for a Caucasian to be police chief? I think that he should be recognize for his effort? I do truly believe so!!! Bra-J: YOU-GO-BOYYEE!! Those haters at FMPD loves yoooou, man! How is Chief Baker doing with the promotions? I am sure that he is doing a good job. Look out 2014: "DUNBAR IS FOR DOUG BAKER TO BE MAYOR!!!"

hEY WHY DONT YOU GET WITH cHIEFY AND SEE IF HE CAN GET YOU SOME SPEECH LESSONS. AS A MATTER OF FACT MAYBE DEEZSMALLNUTS CAN GET WITH YOU AND HELP YOU OUT, WITH YOUR IMPROPER ENGLISH.
I CANT BELIEVE THAT AN EDUCATED AFRICAN AMERICAN LIKE , OUR BELOVED CITY MANAGER, CAN STAND UP AND APPLAUAD A MAN LIKE BRA-J.
NOW HE HAS THE CHIEF IN HIS BACK POCKET. I WILL BET THAT HE WILL BE ON THE REVIEW BOARD

01-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Deezsmallones, you and yo brotha j are the same, besides the fact that you are not a convicted felon yet. But I may have to do some research (my own investigation) into your sordid past. I am pretty sure that I can find something-- possibly crimes commited as a juvenille. You see deezsmallonnes, you are a joke just like yo pappy, lil brotha J.
Lil bra j only wanted Baker because baker was his massa and when massa says jump lil bra j say howe hi massa.
You see deezsmallones you are nothing but a joke at this agency, come on we all know that you are the dumb haitian traffic cop. Cant undrstand you, cant talk and you think you are educated because you purchased your degree from fgcu. Man you are the best of the best. You are the only one who thinks highly of yourself, cause everybody else thinks you are a prick. So go back to yo daddy, lil bra j, and cry on his shoulder. Honestly have you ever heard the man speak? Deezsmallones, I do think that you are a worthless cop. No wonder why nobody in the department likes you

And when you talk to yo daddy, lil bra james) tell him his massa says he can come home know.