PDA

View Full Version : Dying Forum

01-03-2009, 11:21 PM
I understand that the most successful forum on the retired agent's association message board - which has more hits than all of the other forums on that board put together - is dying from inactivity. There hasn't been a new post since Nov. 21st when a board member mounted his nasty personal insults against those on his enemies list.

Since the association board has not seen fit to rein in his intemperate language and nasty remarks it is understandable that no one wants to post anything and risk becoming the next target of his unrestrained bile.

I'm sure he will come on our board here and claim that he has run off the people who weren't really contributing anything, but if that were true it would not have been the most successful forum on the board.

Of course the members of the board would not be expected to censure one of their own board members - would they?

01-04-2009, 01:03 AM
The same subject topic was created on this same forum by the same poster. Who is responsible for the death of this topic on this forum? I guess the few posters from the OLDSTAR did not care to visit this forum to participate. I think you are the only one who is loosing sleep over the death of these same topics on each forum. Get some sleep!!!!!

01-04-2009, 02:57 AM
The same subject topic was created on this same forum by the same poster. Who is responsible for the death of this topic on this forum? I guess the few posters from the OLDSTAR did not care to visit this forum to participate. I think you are the only one who is loosing sleep over the death of these same topics on each forum. Get some sleep!!!!!

The reason it is not doing well here is due to the extreme difficulty in downloading a photo directly from an individuals personal computer to the message being prepared. Leoaffairs is looking into a method of correcting this problem.

It is not the number of posters, but the number of views that determine the value of a forum. Sadly, you don't understand that.

You are certainly sleeping through the agonizing death of the FAA web site. Odds are you are responsible for it.

01-04-2009, 03:07 AM
You are full of excuses and just can't handle your dying topics. Good luck with your next new topic!

01-04-2009, 05:26 PM
You are full of excuses and just can't handle your dying topics. Good luck with your next new topic!

The answer to your posting handle is NO WHERE! Your same old, same old babblings. Since there are no posters on Oldstar due to your personal atacks, you keep popping up here to spew your hatred and vitirolic remarks. Well it's not going to work here. As a FAA BOD member, you are doing more damage to the organization than any group of numerous members who disagree with the BOD's present policies. The more you attempt to spread your hate and personal attacks, the more FAA members see your true character as bad as it is.

01-05-2009, 01:44 AM

Dying topics?

Have you looked at the Motorcycle Forum on the FAA board? It was created 12/11/08 with two threads opening it because there are so many members interested in motorcycles. To date there have been ZERO responses.

The most successful threads were started by people you don't like so you set out to stifle them. The result is less information being passed to the members and fewer posts on the threads that were the most entertaining. The credit is yours - and the Board members who supported (or failed to halt) your actions.

Take a bow...................