PDA

View Full Version : Laughing stock of Law Enforcement

12-29-2008, 02:20 AM
It's a shame, the Florida Marine Patrol was a highly respected agency as was the GFC. You can blame the downslide of FWC on the merger but I only think that is a small portion of it. Thanks Julie. You are doing a great job

05-24-2009, 03:38 AM
SPEAKING OF LAUGHING STOCK, RECRUITER FOR SW REGION WAS ON NEWS DEMONSTRATING A OUR LIFE JACKET AND SHE APPEARED AS IF SHE COULDN'T EVEN SWIM. WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES? NO WONDER WE GET LAUGHED AT PUTTING P.O.S. OFFICERS IN FRONT OF THE MEDIA LIKE THAT :(

05-24-2009, 03:41 AM
SPEAKING OF LAUGHING STOCK, RECRUITER FOR SW REGION WAS ON NEWS DEMONSTRATING A OUR LIFE JACKET AND SHE APPEARED AS IF SHE COULDN'T EVEN SWIM. WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES? NO WONDER WE GET LAUGHED AT PUTTING P.O.S. OFFICERS IN FRONT OF THE MEDIA LIKE THAT :(

DEMONSTRATED OUR LIFE JACKET GOT AHEAD OF MYSELF, IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF THAT I HAD TO SEE THAT CRAP ON TV

05-24-2009, 10:59 AM
That same pio/pos is an embarrasment not only when she was doing the tv spot, but when working in general!!!! Its a shame 'cause I heard back in the day she was fit, and a pretty decent officer...man some just do not age well

05-24-2009, 02:15 PM
That is embarrassing when we work around the water and then hire officers who can't swim and or are very uncomfortable with swimming. Such a shame that we have fallen so far so fast in everything that we do.

05-24-2009, 04:23 PM
It's a shame, the Florida Marine Patrol was a highly respected agency as was the GFC. You can blame the downslide of FWC on the merger but I only think that is a small portion of it. Thanks Julie. You are doing a great job
You say that, but the fact is Tally could not survive a vote of confidence. I would bet my cost of living raise on it.

05-28-2009, 01:36 AM

You think that demonstration was a laughing stock, last Monday she tried putting a patrol boat ignition key in the ignition backwards, and then called a Captain for help!!!!!

06-03-2009, 05:39 PM
It is easy to bash someone from affar, but this officer is a loyal employee and has worked very hard for this agency for many years. Many people find her quite beguiling; this writer included.

06-03-2009, 05:40 PM
It is easy to bash someone from afar, but this officer is a loyal employee and has worked very hard for this agency for many years. Many people find her quite beguiling; this writer included.

06-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Unbelievable! I have only checked out this site several times, for obvious reasons. But I believe it has reached a new low. This is a public forum for all to see, and they see FWC tearing each other apart. You don't have to like everyone you work with, but did you not learn anything in the academy, like RESPECT. The last post was right, she has been around a long time, and my bet is you haven't. SHAME ON YOU!! I bet your mother and or sister would be proud. You guys are cops, you should hold higher principles, and standards than the average person. You know she will see this or hear about it. Sleep well tonight.

06-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Unbelievable! I have only checked out this site several times, for obvious reasons. But I believe it has reached a new low. This is a public forum for all to see, and they see FWC tearing each other apart. You don't have to like everyone you work with, but did you not learn anything in the academy, like RESPECT. The last post was right, she has been around a long time, and my bet is you haven't. SHAME ON YOU!! I bet your mother and or sister would be proud. You guys are cops, you should hold higher principles, and standards than the average person. You know she will see this or hear about it. Sleep well tonight.

No, your mindset is the new low when you condone blatant incompetence because someone has just .."been around a long time.." What about RESPECT for being professional because, as the senior officer in the area, you should be able to properly insert an ignition key! The shame is due to those who have condoned the officer's incompetent actions like yourself instead of respecting the importance of accountability regardless of seniority. Please consider working for the Public Defender's Office.

09-25-2009, 12:01 AM

No, your mindset is the new low when you condone blatant incompetence because someone has just .."been around a long time.." What about RESPECT for being professional because, as the senior officer in the area, you should be able to properly insert an ignition key! The shame is due to those who have condoned the officer's incompetent actions like yourself instead of respecting the importance of accountability regardless of seniority. Please consider working for the Public Defender's Office.

The latest update on her incompetence is she failed a remedial driving course (sent to Pat Thomas due to multiple on-duty accidents) in her issued marked truck and is now driving an unmarked Crown Vic! When does this unfitness for duty ever end?

I Wear The Hat
09-26-2009, 05:00 PM
When she starts having multiple accidents in her vessel...that is, if she can figure out how to get it started to move away from the dock!

09-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Who are you taking about? What county?

09-26-2009, 09:39 PM
let me guess the PIO/Recruiter in the SW region.