PDA

View Full Version : BSO

12-26-2008, 04:41 AM
I heard the city was in talks with BSO to take over...again.

12-26-2008, 01:08 PM
I heard the city was in talks with BSO to take over...again.How did you find this out? We tried to keep this one under our hats.

12-26-2008, 06:47 PM
I heard with the recent payout to GS the City is broke and we have to go to BSO. Plus I dont hink they can afford the SV payout now

12-27-2008, 07:27 AM
Like he needed the money !! We could used that for our raises!!

12-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Well its confirmed, I talked to a commissioner who will remain nameless and there are talks of bringing BSO in. The commission is unhappy with the recent Solowsky debacle. They think we can't handle ourselves as a department and they definatley are disappointed with the way Faranda has been stepping in. They think he makes irrational decisions which they can't afford. He told me that they are for the most part impressed with the new sheriff and his policies. I let the commissioner know that BSO would be a welcomed change and is really needed for both city hall and LPD. Get ready to wear green soon.

12-28-2008, 08:40 PM
I happen to know for a FACT your full of crap. The City Comm. have all been out of their offices on vacation (thats right I work in the office with many of them). And I know for a fact they havent been briefed on the Solowsky case, therefore there is no way you heard any information from the case from a commissioner. And I can assure you Mr. Missinformation, there have not been any inquires or intrest about BSO. Plus the commissioners have nothing but total support for the City Manager. I hear it everyday from them.

Stop spreading lies!!

Also last time I checked my copy of your policies, there is a policy covering talking badly about the inner workings of the Dept., specifically to elected officials. I guess I will have to ask the commissioners when we get back to work to see what the officers name was who was speaking to them about BSO and forward the information to the Chief's office via e-mail. I am sure he would be intrested.

12-28-2008, 09:45 PM
I happen to know for a FACT your full of crap. The City Comm. have all been out of their offices on vacation (thats right I work in the office with many of them). And I know for a fact they havent been briefed on the Solowsky case, therefore there is no way you heard any information from the case from a commissioner. And I can assure you Mr. Missinformation, there have not been any inquires or intrest about BSO. Plus the commissioners have nothing but total support for the City Manager. I hear it everyday from them.

Stop spreading lies!!

Also last time I checked my copy of your policies, there is a policy covering talking badly about the inner workings of the Dept., specifically to elected officials. I guess I will have to ask the commissioners when we get back to work to see what the officers name was who was speaking to them about BSO and forward the information to the Chief's office via e-mail. I am sure he would be intrested.Don't do that

12-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Give me a reason not to?

I get angry when I hear you people talking bad about lauderhill. Some people here have alot invested in this place and dont want to hear people like you try to break it down. In my opinion people like you need to be fired and if I can help, then its my job to do just that make this place a better place to work.
Im sure the City Manager would see it my way as well.

Be careful what you say out loud, alot of people know about this website and read it as well.

12-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Well its confirmed, I talked to a commissioner who will remain nameless and there are talks of bringing BSO in. The commission is unhappy with the recent Solowsky debacle. They think we can't handle ourselves as a department and they definatley are disappointed with the way Faranda has been stepping in. They think he makes irrational decisions which they can't afford. He told me that they are for the most part impressed with the new sheriff and his policies. I let the commissioner know that BSO would be a welcomed change and is really needed for both city hall and LPD. Get ready to wear green soon.

After asking around today at work, your name has been revealed. The information will be forwarded and when I see you (the author of the above post), I will make sure you know it was me. I wont hide like you did.

12-30-2008, 02:04 AM
What you going to do get me fired and rehired? Dont cost the city more money.

12-30-2008, 02:59 AM
Dumbest thing I have heard yet. Dude, you want to have to go thru what the others have and put your family thru that as well. Think before you speak.

12-30-2008, 05:15 AM
Yeah, sounds like that person would fit great in the traffic unit... And don't worry, you don't even have to ride a MC or work for that matter! You already have the prerequisite too, ratting out your coworkers!

12-30-2008, 05:35 AM
Looks like someone is having a hard time letting go of things. Dude seriously, he got a better job....time to let go of the Payne.

P.S. when are they (the PD) going to get you a new truck. Yours is looking really busted

12-30-2008, 01:25 PM
LMAO it was pretty odvious who wrote that post. Yea he does need a new truck for training. B-U-S-T-E-D

12-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Really, just how old are you guys?

01-05-2009, 12:23 AM
BSO BSO..... after all.....it is just Lauderhill...you work here because you can't get hired anywhere else.

01-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Officers, there is BS everywhere you go. No matter what department you go to. It was the same in the military, where you were stationed had its ups and downs but it always balance itself out at your next Fort, Barracks, Camp, or Air Base.
The same goes here at Lauderhill. If you are here long enough you will have the same up and down effects. If you went to BSO you will have the BS, just smells different.
Talk to the officers that has been doing this for 10 years plus. Your buddies and friend at other department. Things always has a way of balancing itself out. Always!

This post is not meant to piss anybody off or start something negative. Just wanted to share my experiences with you and sometime we all have to choose our own path and do whatever it is that we think is right for us and our family.

Good Luck....

01-07-2009, 06:59 PM
BSO BSO..... after all.....it is just Lauderhill...you work here because you can't get hired anywhere else.

Dude, that crap died long ago (like 10 years ago) after they stopped hiring everything that walked in the door. Most of those idiots have all been fired, quit or have been promoted (forbes). Stop dwelling on the past and think of something new to talk crap about.

Also, for those of you that think our agency or any agnecy could ever pull our ISP address, Your crazy! Many have tried and all have failed. The highest surpreme courts have protected our rights to free speech and LEO Affairs will NEVER give up your ISP.

02-19-2009, 07:49 AM
We would love to have Lauderhill guys come to BSO, you guys work in the crap like Pompano and still know how to do police work. I have a lot of respect for Lauderhill and its officers, it's a shame to see that you are 2 years without a contract and the admin/city are trying to screw you out of your benefits. I can tell you there is b.s. over here but we are encouraged to do our jobs and aren't micromanaged to death. Come on over to green gents we will be glad to have you. Stay safe out there.