PDA

View Full Version : Couple of More Days

12-24-2008, 12:01 AM
Couple of more days to go an some one will be RETIRED! An I aint goin to miss him. Whew, it been a long time for all us in here. Who knows maybe I will take him to lunch on his last day and go over the good ole days

12-28-2008, 03:41 PM
I need a job in order to retire; without a job, how in the world would I be able to take this retard person to launch? Someone- please explain that to me! It is hard enough being DEEZNUTS!
I'm a fictional character, who loves reading about FMPDer's matters. Keep it coming.... Now! where is .40_cal?

Couple of more days to go an some one will be RETIRED! An I aint goin to miss him. Whew, it been a long time for all us in here. Who knows maybe I will take him to lunch on his last day and go over the good ole days

12-28-2008, 08:54 PM
I need a job in order to retire; without a job, how in the world would I be able to take this retard person to launch? Someone- please explain that to me! It is hard enough being DEEZNUTS!
I'm a fictional character, who loves reading about FMPDer's matters. Keep it coming.... Now! where is .40_cal?

What is "launch", must I give you a spelling lesson, since it is quite obvious you need one!!!1 I will tell you where 40 cent is , try T.B.L. on Friday and Saturday nights. After you and 40 cent leaves together maybe he can give you speling lessons