PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

12-19-2008, 07:20 PM
I just wanted to remove myself from the majority of BS on this site, and wish everyone a merry Christmas. I know some of you don't like me, think I need rehab, or think I'm an admin boy......whatever, Merry Christmas. I truly mean it. We all have things to be thankful for....whether you like your job here or not, at least you have one.
remember the families of Wallace and Dontae (D/S who were killed in the line of duty last year) remember the family of Tim Crandall (My best friend who was killed off duty last year). Reflect people, this year sucked!!! Our department divided like the red sea, and alot of enemies were made. Bottom line is...whether blue, green, tan or purple, we are all cops and there used to be a saying....something about family and brothers and sisters...I don't know where that went.
I wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New year. I look forward to starting over after the much deserved break.

:D

12-19-2008, 11:16 PM
I hear ya G30. Everyone have a safe Holiday Season, and enjoy the R&R, its well deserved.

ON 2009:

Just remember, many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits. :lol:

FOR OUR BROTHERS IN UNIFORM:

Everybodys together on the same side, and they down to ride. :wink: