PDA

View Full Version : Chchchanges

12-18-2008, 05:12 PM
whats the poop about the major coming back 2 road patrol

06-01-2009, 01:36 PM
where's marsha ?

06-02-2009, 12:13 AM
MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA
major should come back to road patrol shit would not get done but ther would be more time for spinning exactly what every one wants to see a bunch of flabby women walking around in tight short clothes BARF
on that topic whats the deal with the captain who always wears the CSA jacket is it cause staff knew she had no real police experiance and it would be to much of a liability to advertise POLICE in the event shit went down and someone close by expected help or is there another reason?
i hear the CSAs are going to protest because its a disgrace something about not even having enough training to dust for prints

06-04-2009, 04:02 PM
MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA
major should come back to road patrol shizzat would not get done but ther would be more time for spinning exactly what every one wants to see a bunch of flabby women walking around in tight short clothes BARF
on that topic whats the deal with the captain who always wears the CSA jacket is it cause staff knew she had no real police experiance and it would be to much of a liability to advertise POLICE in the event shizzat went down and someone close by expected help or is there another reason?
i hear the CSAs are going to protest because its a disgrace something about not even having enough training to dust for prints

Come on, She's not flabby and she does have the training, look her up, she processed several time before. Do your research then hate ortherwise you're just b**ing which make you look weak.

06-08-2009, 03:07 PM
i for one dont think marsha is flabby.

those denim shirts she wears shows off her rather slimming figure..

mmmmm...need a cig now.