PDA

View Full Version : Drunk TT Officer arrested for battery on husband

12-17-2008, 10:18 PM
December 17, 2008
Temple Terrace police officer accused of battering husband at New Port Richey home

NEW PORT RICHEY -- Tiffany Morris' husband told authorities she had too much to drink while the couple partied with friends Tuesday night, and she became argumentative on their drive home.

He drove as she yelled at him about being rude in front of their friends, Fred Morris, 28, said. Then she leaned over and bit him on his wrist and grabbed his head and arms as he drove north on the Suncoast Parkway, the Pasco sheriff's report said.

When they got home to New Port Richey, according to the report, Fred Morris hid his and his wife's guns. He's a Clearwater firefighter; Tiffany Morris, 26, is a Temple Terrace police officer, and her husband said he didn't know what she might do if she got ahold of a weapon.

Fred Morris was lying in bed, the report said, when his wife climbed on top of him demanding to know where her gun was. Then she began throwing things around the room looking for it.

He called for help, but when deputies arrived Fred Morris said he didn't want his wife arrested. He said he thought her behavior was a result of being drunk and she has never been violent in the past.

Tiffany Morris, according to the report, first told deputies the argument was not physical but then admitted to grabbing her husband's head and shoulders. She was charged with domestic battery, a misdemeanor, and remains in the Pasco County jail in Land O'Lakes without bail.

--Molly Moorhead, Times staff writer
Posted by tampabaycom at 1:39:02 PM on December 17, 2008
in Hillsborough , Pasco , Pinellas | Permalink

12-18-2008, 04:26 AM
It happens.

12-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Sounds like Fred is a littl B*itch

12-18-2008, 04:48 PM
Where is my gun ? Little Bi**h. I am in control of my emotions. Honey, where is my service weapon?

12-18-2008, 10:45 PM
What a pr*ck, divorce him sweetheart, you don't need him. If he does it once he'll do it again, lose the assh*le.

03-20-2009, 04:26 AM
Wow! TTPD will hire anybody who graduates from HCC/PCC/PHCC/SPC.