PDA

View Full Version : Embarrasment to FWC

12-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Does your upper management and internal affairs section watch these recorded programs? Some of your officers need to learn how to be professional when deaing with the public? You have hired some out of control officers and the evidence appears every week on national tv. Your Agency! :oops:

12-18-2008, 01:07 AM
I thought the same thing, until I realized the magnitude of the situation they were dealing with. I think the Officers dealt with the drunks pretty well. I'm glad they charged the jerk who grabbed the camera. Great entertainment guys, my wife and I (as well as my kids) enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next episode!!!!

12-18-2008, 04:52 AM
Does your upper management and internal affairs section watch these recorded programs? Some of your officers need to learn how to be professional when deaing with the public? You have hired some out of control officers and the evidence appears every week on national tv. Your Agency! :oops:We're hiring. We'd love for you to bring some of that professionalism with you.

12-21-2008, 04:47 AM
Does your upper management and internal affairs section watch these recorded programs? Some of your officers need to learn how to be professional when deaing with the public? You have hired some out of control officers and the evidence appears every week on national tv. Your Agency! :oops:

You dont have to get sore just because we arrested you. It's nothing personal. We're just doing our job.

12-21-2008, 11:43 PM

You dont have to get sore just because we arrested you. It's nothing personal. We're just doing our job.

Need I say more? You need to police your own agency for DUI!

FWC Deputy drunk and charged with DUI crash in uniform!
by Guest on 12/21/08 10:48:40

Wildlife Officer Charged With DUI After 2-Car Crash

TBO.com Staff
A Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officer was charged with driving under the influence after a two-car crash Friday night.

Pinellas deputies say David Brent Salcido, 40, who was in uniform and driving his state-issued car, struck the back of 2003 Toyota on 102nd Avenue just east of 125th Street in Seminole at 11:30 p.m. Friday.

Deputies say there was evidence of alcohol in the car.

The occupants of the Toyota were treated for non-life threatening injuries.Guest

12-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Whoever wrote this post is a fool!! Every single one of those subjects that the officer was dealing with should have been tazered!! They were disrespectful and interfering with the officer's investigation and should have been arrested before they were even brought to shore. All the officers involved handled the situation very professionally. Don't worry you may get your 15 minutes of fame one day!!! As far as the FWC Officer that received a DUI...take a look around buddy at other agencies. They have officers having sex with prostitutes on duty, selling drugs out of their patrol vehicles, and many more other crazy scenarios.

01-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Whoever wrote this post is a fool!! Every single one of those subjects that the officer was dealing with should have been tazered!! They were disrespectful and interfering with the officer's investigation and should have been arrested before they were even brought to shore. All the officers involved handled the situation very professionally. Don't worry you may get your 15 minutes of fame one day!!! As far as the FWC Officer that received a DUI...take a look around buddy at other agencies. They have officers having sex with prostitutes on duty, selling drugs out of their patrol vehicles, and many more other crazy scenarios.

As far as the FWC Officer that received a DUI...take a look around buddy at other agencies. They have officers having sex with prostitutes on duty, selling drugs out of their patrol vehicles, and many more other crazy scenarios.

You are actually trying to justify the actions of your officer by comparing them to other agencies? Does your agency conduct phsycological testing on applicants who are hired by the FWCC? How many of you Party Heater Enforces got arrested for DUI, after all your New Years celebrations? You seem to forget that you are the public also and it appears you have one of those do as I say, not as I do attitudes. Didn't you have some executive director's (DNR) spend some prison time? Didn't you have some officer's that recovered bales of marijuana and sell them at a later date? Clean up your own agency and quit pointing the finger at other agencies, your agency is just as bad! Oh yea that fat female officer, what tactics in action, VERY PROFESSIONAL!

01-02-2009, 07:24 PM
What you are refering to are things that happened under the FMP going back to the early seventies and late seventies/ early eighties with the former director of DNR and Officers in the Ft Meyers area. As to FWC this instance is one of the few. I do not know what agency you work for but I can start rattling off numerous issues/arrests for just about every state agency and numerous local agencies in this state. Is it embarassing yes, should he be fired, yes. If you do something idiotic you should be called out. I do not want to hear the bleeding heart crowd about personal issues, pay, etc.
As for other agencies wanting to chime in let the first without sin cast the first stone. Just be careful pal any of you are just one video clip of a cell phone away from making the news.
Flame on BOZO because "I'm forty, I'm a man, I can handle it." :devil:

07-09-2009, 11:35 PM

As far as the FWC Officer that received a DUI...take a look around buddy at other agencies. They have officers having sex with prostitutes on duty, selling drugs out of their patrol vehicles, and many more other crazy scenarios.

You are actually trying to justify the actions of your officer by comparing them to other agencies? Does your agency conduct phsycological testing on applicants who are hired by the FWCC? How many of you Party Heater Enforces got arrested for DUI, after all your New Years celebrations? You seem to forget that you are the public also and it appears you have one of those do as I say, not as I do attitudes. Didn't you have some executive director's (DNR) spend some prison time? Didn't you have some officer's that recovered bales of marijuana and sell them at a later date? Clean up your own agency and quit pointing the finger at other agencies, your agency is just as bad! Oh yea that fat female officer, what tactics in action, VERY PROFESSIONAL!

You're thinking of the Florida Marine Patrol. You forgot the FMP Major who is in state prision for molesting little boys, and the father and son team who were breaking into homes from a marked patrol boat. Just a few facts from the history of your FMP.

07-11-2009, 12:38 AM
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jul/10/wreck-victim-outraged-dui-charge-dropped-against-d/news-breaking/
I wonder how much money FWC will end up having to pay to these two guys. Why in the heck did FWC hire someone who had a DUI 18 years ago? I thought that'd kick you out automatically.

07-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Apparently one DRUNK apple spoils the bunch

07-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Sorry about the previous posts guys, I jumped the gun. Most of you are pretty 10-8, but some make it look bad for everyone.

07-14-2009, 01:43 AM
The DUI charge against Salcido was reduced to Reckless Driving.

07-14-2009, 04:13 AM
Sad that this happens everyday. At least he got fired and will probably get his ass sued off. At least I hope so...What a douche