PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Season

12-14-2008, 06:12 AM
Good Evening people,
First let me start out by say we are all sorry for what has happened to GS & SV. :( Let's just pray they get through the holiday season and they stay strong & healthy. :)

Second, we need to get on with our every day lives and let this go. :roll: These guys will get through this, if you really care drop them a line and see if you can do anything to help them out or just give them your support while they fight there battle. :D

I wish each & every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Let's pray the new year brings these guys back to work and we can all get past this.

12-14-2008, 09:11 PM
I agree. It will be great when both of them are back at work. Look forward to seeing you guys again REAL SOON.

Happy Holidays to all

12-14-2008, 10:04 PM
cant wait to have some people back here who know what the hell they are doing. Im tired of going to calls with the rejects from the Three Stooges casting calls

12-25-2008, 12:16 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

I wish every one a SAFE and happy holiday season............

12-26-2008, 01:45 AM
Probably one of the white traffic guys. By the way, GS got his job back already. Good job city hall, why not just call SV now and give him his job back, losers. How much more tax payer money we got to lose on lawyers? Is the mayor aware of CFs waste of these funds just firing officers with out cause? CF, just a word of advise, stop meddling in police affairs, thats what a chief of police is for you clown.

12-26-2008, 03:58 AM
1st, I might have said Merry Christmas but I thought by wishing everyone a HAPPY HOLIDAY that I might have covered everyone.
2nd, Why must you keep coming on here showing all the hate? There's other blogs for that.
3rd, This IS NOT some one from traffic, this is someone who likes SV and only wishes the best for him & can't wait till he gets his job back and back in traffic where he belongs so we can see some bike action back on the streets.

:cop: :cop: So please just try to have a safe and happy holiday............ :cop: :cop:

12-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Probably one of the white traffic guys. By the way, GS got his job back already. Good job city hall, why not just call SV now and give him his job back, losers. How much more tax payer money we got to lose on lawyers? Is the mayor aware of CFs waste of these funds just firing officers with out cause? CF, just a word of advise, stop meddling in police affairs, thats what a chief of police is for you clown.

I cant wait for MC to become Chief. All these issues will be gone. I think he is the leader we all need to turn things around in this department. I think he is an inspiration to work harder and better. I think we can all thrive under his leadership style. I cant wait for that day. You guys can learn a lesson or two from him.

12-26-2008, 06:54 PM

SV has gotten a new job already and he isnt comming back to Lauderhill.If you ask him he will gladly tell you he is done with this department. I think he is going to start over smewhere else. So looks like we lost a good one there. Thats o.k. we have UT who is going to take his place. The City really scored a victory there. Way to go CITY HALL

12-26-2008, 09:18 PM

I cant wait for MC to become Chief. All these issues will be gone. I think he is the leader we all need to turn things around in this department. I think he is an inspiration to work harder and better. I think we can all thrive under his leadership style. I cant wait for that day. You guys can learn a lesson or two from him.[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: :snicker: thats the funniest thing iv'e heard all year, hes going to run this pd into the ground, be prepared to make the most arrests on pan handlers ever, all of us 2-3 year veterans will be sitting around 2 years from now remenising about when we used to do police work. he dont know thing 1 about being a cop. the only thing he can be chief of is albertsons, poor guy was picked on as a kid. :mrgreen: :twisted:

12-26-2008, 09:24 PM
I had him as a Sgt and a Lt and I dont think there is anyone better to have as a supervisor. I think he looks out for his people and would never do anything to screw someone. I know he gets a bad rap, but its not deserved. He is always willing to teach you something new and has always gotten along great with the people under him. I think he has a real knack when dealing with people.

You guys just dont understand him

P.S. you guys dont really understand the need to have pan handlers dealt with in a city like lauderhill. Quality of life issues are all thats important in this city.

12-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Also I think the special relationship he has with CF (seeing how they are neighbors) can only help us in the future when he is Chief. Like with FOP contract talks. Dont you think he would be pulling for the rank and file of his department?

You dont think he would ever use that kind of relationship to exact any level of revenge do you?? I dont thik MC is that kind of person. I think he is just misunderstood. I think he is a great human being.

12-27-2008, 04:31 AM
I agree. He is the best