PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

Mod 572
12-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Welcome to the ACSO message board!

Hopefully you will be able to take part in meaningful conversations here, as well as voice your opinions about what is going on at the ACSO. Please review the terms of usage and other applicable information with respect to post. Any post found to have violated the terms set forth by LEOAffairs.com will be dealt with according to policies.

Thank you and happy posting!

Mod 572

12-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Aww man, a thread for this dept. should have never been made...

Mod 572
12-12-2008, 02:48 AM
On the contrary, I believe that there is much for the members of this office to discuss. At any rate, they are no more or less entitled to a board than any other entity represented here.

At any rate, thanks for quickly finding and utilizing this forum.

Mod 572

RoonDawg
12-12-2008, 03:07 AM
I am glad to see that ACSO has a presence established here. Good, bad or otherwise, we can talk about the things that are going on, and use this an unofficial networking board.

I will start by Introducing myself.

I have been with ACSO since November of '99. I am a SGT in Road patrol, and have also served in traffic enforcement and court security.

I hope to see more users in the near future!

12-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Nice!

A new board to bust on ASO on!

Thanks, guys!

In the immortal words of Brother Flounder: "This is gonna be great!"

Hopeless in Hogtown

12-23-2008, 01:51 AM
Hello,

I am a former ASO Alumni who left a while back. I am glad ASO finally got a board so I can keep track of my old agency and see how my brother Deputies are doing. It sure isn't the same agency it was in the mid 90s...that is for sure!!! Good luck guys and stay safe (from the criminals and the Admin!!!)

RoonDawg
01-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Well,

glad to see you are keeping track of the place. Not too much to be happy about right now, but "the dudes abide." It has been a real adventure here lately, though.

Stay Safe,

RoonDawg