PDA

View Full Version : FWC still a joke

12-10-2008, 02:25 AM
I have never felt better about leaving an agency after having read some of the posts on this site. It reminds me of why I left 2 years ago. I see that all the little pretty boy hair gel yankee boat drivers are still *****ing and ruining the agency. You metrosexual under armour wearing gay wads make me sick. go work for some beach police department where you can wear your short shorts, polos, hair gel, and designer sun glasses and leave FWC. You are not helping the cause and you make FWC look like a bunch of Pu$$ies

12-10-2008, 04:07 AM
I have never felt better about leaving an agency after having read some of the posts on this site. It reminds me of why I left 2 years ago. I see that all the little pretty boy hair gel yankee boat drivers are still *****ing and ruining the agency. You metrosexual under armour wearing gay wads make me sick. go work for some beach police department where you can wear your short shorts, polos, hair gel, and designer sun glasses and leave FWC. You are not helping the cause and you make FWC look like a bunch of Pu$$iesI'l bet you go around saying Get 'r' done too.

12-10-2008, 04:43 PM
I have never felt better about leaving an agency after having read some of the posts on this site. It reminds me of why I left 2 years ago. I see that all the little pretty boy hair gel yankee boat drivers are still *****ing and ruining the agency. You metrosexual under armour wearing gay wads make me sick. go work for some beach police department where you can wear your short shorts, polos, hair gel, and designer sun glasses and leave FWC. You are not helping the cause and you make FWC look like a bunch of Pu$$ies

well put. I'm considering applying and some of these people are out of their minds.I bet they were proud as hell their first day !!!!!!!!!!!!! Find another job if it's that bad.

12-11-2008, 01:26 PM

Personally, whoever you are, I'm glad you left FWC. People with your attitude don't deserve to stand next to the professionals in FWC. David Lee FWC (I don't hide who I am)

12-13-2008, 07:24 AM
Professionals? Who? There may be a handful statewide but very few. Most of the good ones have left to other agencys. It could be a great agency but it has only gotten worse. The merger ruined the FMP. Stay safe.............

12-15-2008, 09:26 PM
The state could actually do away with FWC, DOT, FDLE, DEP, ABT and a few others and most citizens wouldn't know the difference since they never call you in the first place.

12-15-2008, 11:13 PM
The state could actually do away with FWC, DOT, FDLE, DEP, ABT and a few others and most citizens wouldn't know the difference since they never call you in the first place.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE FHP OVERPAID INSURANCE ADJUSTER. SHOULDN'T YOU BE HELPING A ROAD RANGER MOVE A LADDER OUT OF THE HIGHWAY OR SOMETHING :D

12-16-2008, 01:13 AM

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE FHP OVERPAID INSURANCE ADJUSTER. SHOULDN'T YOU BE HELPING A ROAD RANGER MOVE A LADDER OUT OF THE HIGHWAY OR SOMETHING :D

Shouldn't you be out in the woods sleeping in your 4X4?

12-16-2008, 01:56 AM

Shouldn't you be out in the woods sleeping in your 4X4?

Post Katrina FWC involvement and call load has dropped dramatically. No longer are we called for immigrant landings. No longer are we called for dignitary protection, and we have lost the lead on vessel accident investigation. Why? Because these things are no longer part of our so-called "Core Mission" The current leadership has taking the stance that we need to do away with anything that does not involve hunting and freshwater fishing.
Our officers are discouraged to get involved with activities such as immigrant interdiction and drug importation enforcement. This includes no longer letting our officer get US Customs Boarding Officer certified. Yes, this is true. Due to a supposed conflict with Use of Force issues some officers were refused the oportunity to get trained.
Instead, we are encouraged to make landowner contacts and spend our time patrolling privately held lands. Hours upon hours walking around some ranchers pasture looking for turkey bait. Night after night waiting for a single gunshot. All this time immigrants are landing, dope in hand. Commercial fishermen are raping the resources taking thousands of pounds of illegally caught fish. And sheriffs deputies working boat accidents and working with federal agancies.
Why? These things aren't in our "Core Mission"
Doubt this all you want and tell me I should move on. You will soon be looking for a job yourself when the legislature asks just what we do.

12-16-2008, 02:36 AM

Add FHP to that list........

12-26-2008, 10:14 PM
Instead, we are encouraged to make landowner contacts and spend our time patrolling privately held lands. Hours upon hours walking around some ranchers pasture looking for turkey bait. Night after night waiting for a single gunshot. All this time immigrants are landing, dope in hand. Commercial fishermen are raping the resources taking thousands of pounds of illegally caught fish. And sheriffs deputies working boat accidents and working with federal agancies.
Why? These things aren't in our "Core Mission"

Because that is the GFC way. That is the way they always operated. This agency was heading to being just a larger GFC from the start back in 1999. Sept. 11, 2001 derailed that plan for a few years but, as you can see we are back on track. I don't think Florida Sportsman knew what the direction the New Agency would take when it started the push the combine the commissions. The "Commission" is the biggest problem, as long as the "Leaders" of this agency answer to it things will likely never change.

12-29-2008, 10:55 PM
LOL.That's right , the " citizens " never call us that's why it's better working for an agency or agencies that self-initiate our different avenues law enforcement. We don't need to hear the belly aching anyways , don't call us,we'll call you :)

01-02-2009, 07:31 PM
As to boating accidents & commercial fisheries issues maybe somebody in you local command and whoever wrote the post needs to read the core missions a little closer.

01-02-2009, 09:47 PM
As to boating accidents & commercial fisheries issues maybe somebody in you local command and whoever wrote the post needs to read the core missions a little closer.Yup, just read our core mission again. Boating accisents and commercial fisheries are right there near the top. Guess what? Those that use the term "Core Mission" on a daily basis use it as an excuse to do nothing more than hunting and freshwater fishing enforcement. This is not an opinion, this is fact.

01-15-2009, 05:13 AM
Just wanted to comment to Lt. Lee. Dispatchers really appreciate the fact that we can call you for questions and your always so polite. I think its awsome that you will take calls and help out. Thanks.

rickjames
01-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Yeah, David Lee is class act and always there when I got a question.