PDA

View Full Version : PAT

12-09-2008, 03:38 AM
Couple of questions.
If you live in SW Fl. where do you do your PAT ?
300 yard swim, 1.5 mile run, situps, pushups, what am I missing ? Can't find details on web site.
How much time is given for each ? How many hours are you at the PAT ?

Thanks

12-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Call your local recruiter or the training section as they will have all that info for you. Good luck!

12-13-2008, 03:17 PM
I plan to call the recruiter but I just wnted to hear from someone who has done the PAT recently anywhere really. Hearing it from real experience as apposed to the text book answer.Can anyone share a brief statement or how the test day went ?? Thanks in advance.

12-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Couple of questions.
If you live in SW Fl. where do you do your PAT ?
300 yard swim, 1.5 mile run, situps, pushups, what am I missing ? Can't find details on web site.
How much time is given for each ? How many hours are you at the PAT ?

Thanks

We offer testing 3xs/yr in two locations--south Fl is in Jupiter and north FL in Tallahassee. You can attend at any location. The test consists of a vertical jump, max situps in one minute, max pushups in one minute, timed mile and a half run, and untimed 300 yd. swim. The requirements for each depend on your age, but as an example here are the requirements for 20-29 yr old males:
jump--20.5 inches
situps--40
pushups--33
run--11:58

The next test will be held in Feb. If you have a completed State of FLorida application and a supplemental application on file, you will receive an invitation to the test.

Good luck!

12-16-2008, 01:05 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! :!: