PDA

View Full Version : LEO Visiting Bay Area in a few months, need advice

12-09-2008, 01:39 AM
I will be traveling with my wife to the San Francisco area in May or June of next year and we are beginning to make our travel plans and reservations. I was hoping to get some advice from a fellow LEO on a safe and decent area for us to stay. We'll be out there for about 5 days or so, +/- a couple. My wife and I are slowly traveling to every baseball stadium around the country and have it on the books to head out to California for the first time in our lives (We're lifelong Floridians)

We plan on going to a Giants and A's games, checking out Fishermans Wharf, Alcatraz, the Bay Bridge, etc. We'd also like to rent a car and drive out to see some Redwood Trees and some of the California coast.

We're not looking to spend tons and tons of money on a hotel but would like to stay somewhere decent and somewhat close to the popular areas. If you have any suggestions on where to stay/what to see/local tips/etc. I'd really appreciate it if you let me know.

Thanks,

Jon
jonbanke@gmail.com

12-13-2008, 08:01 AM
WOW, HEY JOHN I WOULD RECOMMEND NOT PUTTING UR PERSONAL EMAIL ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE.. ESPECIALLY ONE THAT IS FULL OF ANTI-LEO PEOPLE THAT USE THIS SITE TO START UP CRAP AGAINST LEO'S. IN FACT DONT THINK THERE ARE MANY LEO'S THAT COME ON THIS SITE ANYMORE ITS MOSTLY CIVILIANS OR TEENAGE PUNKS.... I SUGGEST YOU GOTO THE LEO ONLY FORUM SO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO..