PDA

View Full Version : New image

12-07-2008, 07:01 AM
It has just come to my attention that the Director is a big fan of Pirates of the Carribean. We will be starting a six month pilot program for officers to wear bandanas, eye patches, single shot flintlocks. All GPS units will need to be turned in and non-functioning compasses are to be issued. The trucks will be retrofitted with candle lanterns for headlights. Heck, they may work better than the sneaklights.

Kinda makes ya think just how stupid the fake cowboy image is. Even Larry the Cable guy is a fake. Can't you guys realize that this whole Blue Collar Comedy routine is making fun of the image we're trying to cultivate?

12-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Whoever wrote that is dumb and has too much time on their hands.* Try going to a land complaint once and a while.

12-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Whoever wrote that is dumb and has too much time on their hands.* Try going to a land complaint once and a while.I do it everyday. Thats why I have so much time on my hands. Go 100-O on a ranch and find a shade tree. The hard part was finding a piece of property that out far enough to get disturbed while still having cell coverage for the aircard.

12-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Whoever wrote that is dumb and has too much time on their hands.* Try going to a land complaint once and a while.I do it everyday. Thats why I have so much time on my hands. Go 100-O on a ranch and find a shade tree. The hard part was finding a piece of property that out far enough to get disturbed while still having cell coverage for the aircard.

With an attitude like that, you might get by for a while. But, it WILL catch up to you, and you'll be looking for a job.