PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Officer who always whines

12-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Who is this Tampa officer who always complains about everything in the agency? We all have an idea who it is and it comes down to just two people. Quit bashing everyone. It's very obivious that you have personal issues at home and can't leave the job you hate so much. This is suppose to be a family here and all the site does is bring out the worst. Whoever it is, either promote or quit. Do something about it. Don't talk about gun racks and goatees and pay and Julie Jones........... We all know who you are. Be a man and if you are going to critize, acknowledge yourself and quit hiding behind a message board. You are making the agency look bad to the rest of the world. This job isn't half-bad. If you hate it?QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way, about being a cowboy...don't we were cowboy hats!!!

12-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Whoever he is, why doesn't the whiney sniveling little sh*t show himself in the street at high noon? .....because he's a coward.

12-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Who is this Tampa officer who always complains about everything in the agency? We all have an idea who it is and it comes down to just two people. Quit bashing everyone. It's very obivious that you have personal issues at home and can't leave the job you hate so much. This is suppose to be a family here and all the site does is bring out the worst. Whoever it is, either promote or quit. Do something about it. Don't talk about gun racks and goatees and pay and Julie Jones........... We all know who you are. Be a man and if you are going to critize, acknowledge yourself and quit hiding behind a message board. You are making the agency look bad to the rest of the world. This job isn't half-bad. If you hate it?QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way, about being a cowboy...don't we were cowboy hats!!!

Let's hear his name.

12-07-2008, 02:29 AM
Whoever he is, why doesn't the whiney sniveling little sh*t show himself in the street at high noon? .....because he's a coward.Forums like this are for airing out your differences of opinion. Its for bringing to light situations that may never be looked at. This and other websites like it are a place where an officer can comment on problems in his or her agency. You may not like what they have to say but at least they are saying something. Taking this job and working at it for years without a pay raise is one thing. Being quiet, saying nothing, and being miserable is something all together different. Letting your family suffer because you want to sacrifice for the state is being a coward. Living at a lower standard than an illegal farm worker is being a coward. Picking on those that are not in a position to defend themselves is being a coward. Donating your time because your Major turns your overtime money back in is being a coward. Being bossed around by wealthy ranchers is being a coward.

12-07-2008, 04:03 AM
What a crock of sh*t!!! We all knew what the pay was when we got here and people b*tch about it. Don't be shocked by it. If it's more money you want, go be a farm worker, go to Blockbuster video, go to Costco. Just go somewhere else!!!! Take some responsibilty for your actions. At first everyone wants this job because it's cool, and then it turns about money. You knew that coming in and you knew the reality of not getting a pay raise. We have the greatest job. If you want to sacrifice the fun, and the flexibity, and I really mean flexibility for more money then GO!!! Get the f out of the FWC. Be miserable somewhere else, but hey you got more money. Enough of the freakin whiners, and they are all in the Southwest region(Pinellas County)!!! Some of you are only in this job for the off-duty which seems to be some people's full time job. I wish they would not let us do off-duty anymore so half of you would leave. I agree this forum should be used to make things better, but now it's about personal attacks, which is what pissed me off to say something. If you could make the agency better then by all means post something, but if you are so unhappy to just b*tch and b*tch and b*tch, then go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be happy to take you overtime allotment.

12-07-2008, 04:14 AM
What a crock of sh*t!!! We all knew what the pay was when we got here and people b*tch about it. Don't be shocked by it. If it's more money you want, go be a farm worker, go to Blockbuster video, go to Costco. Just go somewhere else!!!! Take some responsibilty for your actions. At first everyone wants this job because it's cool, and then it turns about money. You knew that coming in and you knew the reality of not getting a pay raise. We have the greatest job. If you want to sacrifice the fun, and the flexibity, and I really mean flexibility for more money then GO!!! Get the f out of the FWC. Be miserable somewhere else, but hey you got more money. Enough of the freakin whiners, and they are all in the Southwest region(Pinellas County)!!! Some of you are only in this job for the off-duty which seems to be some people's full time job. I wish they would not let us do off-duty anymore so half of you would leave. I agree this forum should be used to make things better, but now it's about personal attacks, which is what pissed me off to say something. If you could make the agency better then by all means post something, but if you are so unhappy to just b*tch and b*tch and b*tch, then go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be happy to take you overtime allotment.
Overtime! Off-duty! Thats all your life will become if you don't open your mouth and try to make changes. The only reason most officers do off-duty employment is so they can afford to live while doing what they love. That is work for the FWC. Do you really think they want to work 10 or 20 extra hours a week just to pay the mortgage? When I hired on we were told that there was a step pay in writing. Yes, there really was a recruitment pamphlet that stated it. No one told me I would not get a pay raise for four years. One of three things must describe you. 1) Your wife must be making a pretty penny. 2) You live on some landowners property for free. 3) You hired on during the step pay era and are making at least 50K base.
So which is it?

12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Do it for the love of the job! Your life will be much better for sure.