PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEWS-TONY PILLA RUNNING FOR MAYOR

12-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Rafter Mayor. You will probably read this or you other rafter friend ZARDON. You will say, no one can’t beat me, I am untouchable. I am taking the seniors to Disney I will say. They love I will say.

You don’t know Tony Pilla, very connected, will bring in the money, and a hello f allot of people know him. '

Oh yes, I forgot, Lincoln will be around. You do remember Lincoln right.

As the world turns

I will be keeping all informed, call me “The Informer"

I have spoken.

12-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Pilla is our candidate??? You gotta be kidding me!!! Now I know we are getting our A*@ kicked!!! That is happy news to the Mayor, I thought we had someone good, well I guess it will be four more years of the same. Bro, please this loser will get his behind handed to him, keep dreaming if you want, but you know he's loosing. By the way I think the Mayor may know a few more people than Tony. City of Miami here I come!!!

12-09-2008, 04:23 PM
This is one of the Mayor's friends, I just heard about this site and decided to check it out. We know the Mayor is going to win, is a matter of by how much! I predict over 80%. I supported the Mayor on the election when he had not only Linconl agaist him but also the Senator, Commisioner and Dade Mayor he won that election by a landslide. I won't come on this site again because I can see you don't know what your talking about or are trying to confuse people. I will tell you this, we are looking forward to teaching you loosers a lesson in politics, I can't wait to laugh at you when you go home with your tail between your legs like all his oponents have in the past. THE MAYOR IS THE BEST AND YOU WILL LOOSE!!!! that is a promise.

12-11-2008, 07:04 AM
Pilla is a rat that will say or do anything to get ahead.

He was a rat as a HGPD officer.

He was a rat as a DOT officer and got two officers fired and one demoted just to save his own a$$.

RATA, CHICHARRON, PUTA, POSTALITA (a legend in his own mind, much like Tony Sanchez), CHIVATO!!!!!

Whatever man, you know who you have there.

:evil:

01-13-2009, 01:57 AM
Tony Pilita DE Mierda is running for mayor?
Wow... De un mojon a otro coño!!!

01-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Wow it is incredible how people come on here and talk shit and hide behing there words. I have never seen so many chicken shits... And for the person that started by saying Pilla is the candidate, Dont come on here and talk shit just because your not getting the Cheif position. your a piece of shit and you dont deserve it. If you had a brain and weren't so damn stupid maybe you would have a chance but you dont, and it really makes us laugh. Your incredible. And to all you others on here that are talking shit and underestimating Tony Pilla, you will see whats going to happen. Then you all will be the ones going home with you "LITTLE" tails (if you know what i mean) between your legs. So keep doubting. It just gives all of tony's supporters a big laugh.

02-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Well the informer, we are still waiting! I dont think there is too much confidence in pilla. you said that there was more to come, but we havent seen anything. Sooooooooo START SPILLING!!!!!!!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

03-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Yeah Pilla is rally connected and knows allot of people (233 to be exact). Tony got his a$$ kicked, and yes I am the Mayor supporter who predicted a victory of over 80%, I made a mistake it was over 90%(92%). We all knew the Mayor would win in a landslide but 92% and making US history (for the ones that don't know, the Mayor made national knews by making US history by winning by the largest percentage of any US election in history) that was just icing on the cake. GO MAYOR AND MANNY ZARDON!!!!!!!

03-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Ok you won with the Mayor. BUT Manny prepare, get that attorney, you know what we are talking about.

04-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Hialeah Garden did the wise thing by not electing one of the biggest Morons I ever come across. He was never a real cop, and he sure as hell turned out to be an idiot as business man. Ask any who really knows the truth and they will tell you the Brains of the operation and family is his wife. He hired current and retired POPOS none ever lasted. They all had to leave due to his shenanigans.

A Hialeah Garden’s Officer worked a few off duty jobs Kapp Industries Tony’s Company. Tony had a difference of opinion with that officer and officer left, Tony was not satisfied. He handed up the officer to that officer’s agency for failure to disclose outside employment. The poor guy who was in a financial pickle to begin with was terminated. Great job Tony.

There is lot’s more, but my time is valuable and am not going to waist it on this piece of work. Congratulations Hialeah Garden you avoided a big mistake.

Ohh by the way Tony hates Cubans, but thanks to his wife who turns out to be Cuban he has learned to walk upright like humans…..

04-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Hialeah Garden did the wise thing by not electing one of the biggest Morons I ever come across. He was never a real cop, and he sure as hell turned out to be an idiot as business man. Ask any who really knows the truth and they will tell you the Brains of the operation and family is his wife. He hired current and retired POPOS none ever lasted. They all had to leave due to his shenanigans.

A Hialeah Garden’s Officer worked a few off duty jobs Kapp Industries Tony’s Company. Tony had a difference of opinion with that officer and officer left, Tony was not satisfied. He handed up the officer to that officer’s agency for failure to disclose outside employment. The poor guy who was in a financial pickle to begin with was terminated. Great job Tony.

There is lot’s more, but my time is valuable and am not going to waist it on this piece of work. Congratulations Hialeah Garden you avoided a big mistake.

Ohh by the way Tony hates Cubans, but thanks to his wife who turns out to be Cuban he has learned to walk upright like humans…..Juan Valiente stop being a hater. This is so you !

07-10-2009, 01:59 AM
No it’s not Juan Valiente, funny how Juan Valiente has always been the excuse for you failure. Valiente is doing very well. He moved on with life Tony. Glad to see Armando handed you your Tracero in silver palter.
You always called him a stupid moron, bet you weren’t expecting that one.

Now look at you, you are in sinking ship and you got no body to blame but your own arogance, mouth and stupidity. You were so rude to everybody, you have no friends. After all the work and effort Nancy puts into that business. Are you still having trouble finding someone to have a beer with, when Nancy is out having a good time away from you ? Not even **** wants to go out with you.

I know you well you Weeble..............

Ohh by the way Tony hates Cubans, but thanks to his wife who turns out to be Cuban he has learned to walk upright like humans…..Juan Valiente stop being a hater. This is so you !

08-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Is it true that Pilla lost by 92%??? If he did you guys are even more stupid than I imagined. Mario told me it was going to be a close race, what happen, you were wrong again? The blind leading the blind!!!!