PDA

View Full Version : No Joke

12-05-2008, 02:55 PM
No joke! Saw an FWC Officer's truck with plastic gun racks on his back window (Southwest Region) with a lariat hanging from it. WTF! And, you wonder why we are being laughed at. Oh ya, he is on S.O.G..

What is the public thinking with this image of makeshift walmart gun racks in the back window and lassos hanging from it. If this is allowed by administration, then we are so ******! :oops: :shock:

12-05-2008, 04:41 PM
No joke! Saw an FWC Officer's truck with plastic gun racks on his back window (Southwest Region) with a lariat hanging from it. WTF! And, you wonder why we are being laughed at. Oh ya, he is on S.O.G..

What is the public thinking with this image of makeshift walmart gun racks in the back window and lassos hanging from it. If this is allowed by administration, then we are so ******! :oops: :shock:

Post a photograph

12-05-2008, 09:19 PM
I don't believe it without a pic and / or number which is in the back window, along with the supposed gun rack. What a waste of a post.

12-06-2008, 04:03 PM
FUNNY OR NOT, THAT IS TRUE. IT'S MY TRUCK, AND THERE IS NO G.O. AGAINST BEING ORGANIZED. AND IT'S OBIVIOUS THAT THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T SPEND ANY TIME IN THE WOODS. WHAT'S FUNNY TO THE PUBLIC IS OUR TRUCKS ON HIGHWAY TIRES, BUT WE STILL GET THE JOB DONE. ALSO FUNNY IS SOMEONE HAD TO CALL ME AND TELL ME ABOUT THIS WEB SITE, SEEMS TO BE A BUNCH OF COMPLAINING WITH NO SOLUTIONS. IF YOU STILL NEED A PICTURE OF MY TRUCK FOR YOUR POST BASHING OFFICERS IN YOUR AGENCY WORKING INLAND ISSUES, CALL TAMPA DISPATCH AND GET MY CELL NUMBER SO WE CAN MEET, IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE IT.

12-06-2008, 06:29 PM
FUNNY OR NOT, THAT IS TRUE. IT'S MY TRUCK, AND THERE IS NO G.O. AGAINST BEING ORGANIZED. AND IT'S OBIVIOUS THAT THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T SPEND ANY TIME IN THE WOODS. WHAT'S FUNNY TO THE PUBLIC IS OUR TRUCKS ON HIGHWAY TIRES, BUT WE STILL GET THE JOB DONE. ALSO FUNNY IS SOMEONE HAD TO CALL ME AND TELL ME ABOUT THIS WEB SITE, SEEMS TO BE A BUNCH OF COMPLAINING WITH NO SOLUTIONS. IF YOU STILL NEED A PICTURE OF MY TRUCK FOR YOUR POST BASHING OFFICERS IN YOUR AGENCY WORKING INLAND ISSUES, CALL TAMPA DISPATCH AND GET MY CELL NUMBER SO WE CAN MEET, IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE IT.Why would you need a lariat and a gun rack in your work truck? Seriously, this is not Oklahoma and you are not a cowboy. I do your job so I know you do not need those things in doing your job. If you seize a gun you store it "out of sight" on your way to turning it in to evidence. If cattle get on the roadway its not neccessary to rope them to clear the road. Let the ranchers do their job. As for more aggressive tires, blame your LT. You can get them if you are an inland officer. I can only bet who your LT is though.
There are G.O.s about appearances. I would recommend you spend some time reading them. When you are done take the snuff out, wash your truck, buy an iron, shave off the muttonchops, and clean you fingernails. While you're at it, get a clean ballcap.

12-06-2008, 09:09 PM
I agree; a lot of people on here seem to have lost the purpose of FWC with this whole we are SLEO image thing. Your primary job is wildlife protection! If that means someone wants a rope in their truck so be it. I mean this in no disrespect but you guys are game wardens. Be good at what you do, and stop whining that you have to go through a bunch of paper work to write a UTC. If you want to do that go to an agency who's mission it is.. If not go out on the water,in the woods, on state lands, and do what you guys do best protect wild life and the environment....

12-06-2008, 09:16 PM
That's funny. Doesn't even know you, bbut nailed your discription just by knowing you had a stupid gun rack in your truck.
You, your Lt. and your Capt. should get a letter.

12-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Why would you need a lariat and a gun rack in your work truck? Seriously, this is not Oklahoma and you are not a cowboy......When you are done take the snuff out, wash your truck, buy an iron, shave off the muttonchops, and clean you fingernails. While you're at it, get a clean ballcap.[/quote]

"Why would you need a lariat?" What an ignorant statement, obviously made by a newbee with little experience dealing with nuisance wildlife. The officer you are bashing is squared away, and obviously knows more about how to get the job done than you do. I have carried a lariat in my truck for many years, and use it regularly on gators and deer. Quit wasting time *****'n bout those who are more "rough and tough" than you, and who dont fit the metrosexual personna you appear to embrace.

12-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Well said old cowboy!

12-07-2008, 06:22 AM
That sninvling little sh*t who complained about the officer with the TOOLS in his truck to do his job needs to run home to his mama and find out what went wrong. Another inland officer.

12-07-2008, 06:52 AM
That sninvling little sh*t who complained about the officer with the TOOLS in his truck to do his job needs to run home to his mama and find out what went wrong. Another inland officer. Yet another dimestore cowboy pretending to be something who's time had gone long before he was ever born. One day you'll look back at a picture of you in that oversized hat with that facial hair fad and feel rediculous. The days of game wardens are over. You just have not realized that yet. You are in the last desparate attempt by a few to hang on to fake heritage. Less than 20% of our agency's funding comes from hunting and that number is getting lower each year. Get ready, you may soon have to enforce the law. I hope you like boats. Because thats where all the money is coming from.

12-07-2008, 03:36 PM
It's the marine officers in this agency that is bringing down the FWC. I heard that the region officer of the year for a certain region(it's not hard to figure it out) would not take a trip that was paid for to Montana to represent the agency he works for, because he doesn't want to be with a bunch of game wardens. He was the only one that didn't go to accept an award. Way to represent!!! Didn't these officers come in after the merger. There is no more Florida Marine Patrol. You knew that. I wish they were all sent to Lake County straight out of the academy.

12-07-2008, 05:51 PM
It's the marine officers in this agency that is bringing down the FWC. I heard that the region officer of the year for a certain region(it's not hard to figure it out) would not take a trip that was paid for to Montana to represent the agency he works for, because he doesn't want to be with a bunch of game wardens. He was the only one that didn't go to accept an award. Way to represent!!! Didn't these officers come in after the merger. There is no more Florida Marine Patrol. You knew that. I wish they were all sent to Lake County straight out of the academy.
According to the press release put out but none other than Col. Jones herself in 2002. There are no longer any Marine Patrol Officers and in the history of Florida there has never been Game Wardens. This agency is combination of both disciplines. Woods and water! The problem lies with our agency going for a look or image that is the exact opposite of the trend in Florida. As public hunting lands get turned into conservation land and private leases are getting too expensive for the average person we are shifting our enforcement towards something that is dying out. At the same time the boating community is growing along with the funding it brings. Truth be told the without the money generated by the boating industry we would not have enough funding to be viable. This is not a statement to separate the inland from marine, we are all the same. You do what you do based on your county of assignment. Its just to point out the obvious. The need for inland enforcement is going down while coastal demand is growing. If someone can argue against that they are refusing to accept the facts. More importantly, have you heard anything from the Col. or PBA about pay raise effort this year?

12-08-2008, 12:55 AM
regarding pay raises, we will not be getting them for 3 or 4 years. go work your 32 hours of off duty a week or marry some rich chick. that is how u survive in this outfit

12-08-2008, 01:51 AM
as long as I can have plastic gun racks in my rear window and 2 cowboy hats I am fat and happy!!

12-08-2008, 02:23 AM
To the little man who does not think inland issues are important. I was a former FMP officer who now enjoys my job in the woods. After 20 years on the job. Officers(?) with your mindset are to scared or to lazy to get off a boat and go into the woods. Suck it up and try doing some inland duties.

12-08-2008, 02:56 AM
To the little man who does not think inland issues are important. I was a former FMP officer who now enjoys my job in the woods. After 20 years on the job. Officers(?) with your mindset are to scared or to lazy to get off a boat and go into the woods. Suck it up and try doing some inland duties.No one said inland issues are not important. There just isn't as much as there used to be and there isn't as much as you find in coastal area. Before you get all hot and bothered stop and think of what the facts show. Be it citizen contacts or violations found, there is alot more activity on the coast. I work the woods during opening days and I have worked management area during the hunting season. I run swamp buggies and ATVs. I've chased lights through groves and pastures for hours on end. There just is not that much activity to justify the man-hours placed on catching that one 2nd degree misdemeanor. The stats prove it and long time officers know it. Cry babies are some (not all) inland officers that sit back and if its not fin, fur, or feather refuse to deal with it. Officers sit in management areas during busy holiday weekends in the comfort of their patrol truck and check the one or two birdwatchers because there are no hunting seasons open. One written warning during a four day weekend is proof that there is not enough activity to justify the man-hours. I love my time in the woods. I just think some officers need to realize there is a lot more to this job then a 99.

12-08-2008, 03:44 AM
To the 'little boy' who was complaining about the officer with the rope in his truck..............OMG MAN! You've got to be kidding! NO pay raises, NO incentives, NO nothing......and you want to whine about a fellow officer with a rope in his truck....the same officer who would risk his own life to SAVE your panzee ass when you need help! Don't laugh, you will need help.... WHOLY COW MAN! YOU'RE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE! LOOK AT YOUR SHOULDER PATCH! WHAT DOES IT SAY??? FLORIDA FISH AND WILDLIFE CONSERVATION COMMISSION....wow....the same one that the inland officer's were...hum, how can that be? Maybe because YOU'RE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE....You obviously haven't been out of diapers too long. Have you pumpkin????? I'm not a doctor buy I'd say you have some unsolved child hood issues..... Trust me...shut your mouth...on this one. OK?

FYI: My husband, who has worked for FWC obviously longer than you've been employeed, started as an FMP (FL Marine Patrol) officer then transferred inland to 'expand' his career when FMP and FWC (FL Wildlife Commission) merged. He works 50/50 water/inland on a monthly basis. He has a deep respect for all of his FELLOW officer's (water and inland) and they obviously respect him .....Do you know why because YOU'RE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE! My suggestion to you is to SHUT UP before you bury yourself in a mountain of sh*t!

WORDS OF WISDOM TO YOU MY FRIEND.....The toes you step on today WILL BE the ass you'll have to kiss tomorrow. :wink:

Signed REDNECK GIRL IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA

PS: I'm going to hang a rope on the gun rack in my truck JUST TO PISS YOU OFF! :twisted:

12-08-2008, 04:27 AM
To the 'little boy' who was complaining about the officer with the rope in his truck..............OMG MAN! You've got to be kidding! NO pay raises, NO incentives, NO nothing......and you want to whine about a fellow officer with a rope in his truck....the same officer who would risk his own life to SAVE your panzee ass when you need help! Don't laugh, you will need help.... WHOLY COW MAN! YOU'RE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE! LOOK AT YOUR SHOULDER PATCH! WHAT DOES IT SAY??? FLORIDA FISH AND WILDLIFE CONSERVATION COMMISSION....wow....the same one that the inland officer's were...hum, how can that be? Maybe because YOU'RE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE....You obviously haven't been out of diapers too long. Have you pumpkin????? I'm not a doctor buy I'd say you have some unsolved child hood issues..... Trust me...shut your mouth...on this one. OK?

FYI: My husband, who has worked for FWC obviously longer than you've been employeed, started as an FMP (FL Marine Patrol) officer then transferred inland to 'expand' his career when FMP and FWC (FL Wildlife Commission) merged. He works 50/50 water/inland on a monthly basis. He has a deep respect for all of his FELLOW officer's (water and inland) and they obviously respect him .....Do you know why because YOU'RE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE! My suggestion to you is to SHUT UP before you bury yourself in a mountain of sh*t!

WORDS OF WISDOM TO YOU MY FRIEND.....The toes you step on today WILL BE the ass you'll have to kiss tomorrow. :wink:

Signed REDNECK GIRL IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA

PS: I'm going to hang a rope on the gun rack in my truck JUST TO PISS YOU OFF! :twisted: After calling yourself Redneck Girk there was no need to tell us you're not a doctor.

12-09-2008, 01:26 PM
To the morn that started this thread! You have to be kidding me. Your definitely one of the pretty boy water boys! " Oh my I cant get a lil dirty so I better stay on the boat with my cool cat shades and keep the Baywatch look going" If you think that a lasso in the back window of a FWC truck gives you a bad name then you have some real issues to deal with. If I'm not mistaken in your Departments name it does say Fish AND Wildlife. That includes animals that may be blocking the road, IE Cattle and Horses. And if an Officer rolls up and the animal is endangering the PUBLIC (In which your suppose to protect as well) your responsible in dealing with it to insure the safety of the PUBLIC! Now as a taxpaying citizen I find it really upsetting that we have pansie A*S whiners like yourself that patrol our waterways AND WOODS! So to all you inland guys, GIT ER DONE BOYS!! :devil: And to all the water Boys put down the Sunblock and Tanning oils and go get dirty and PLEASE STAY OUT PAST 11PM..hahahaha How you gonna catch all the MULLET poachers when ya go 10-7 at 11pm every night!

12-09-2008, 04:31 PM
That's funny. Doesn't even know you, bbut nailed your discription just by knowing you had a stupid gun rack in your truck.
You, your Lt. and your Capt. should get a letter.
You have to be missing quite a few fries in your happy meal to post about someone you dont even know (obvious by your post). The funny part about all the bashing you fools do is that this Officer that is being referenced here works WAY more then yourself I'm sure. Cant tell ya how many times he has been out working the beat and checking the piers, woods, etc... and heard you cry babies call 10-7 cuz it was too COLD on the water! HAHAHAHA What a wuss you are. If I had his lasso I would use it to tie your pansie a*s up and kick ya around like a kickball. :snicker: :snicker:

12-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Now as a taxpaying citizen I find it really upsetting that we have pansie A*S whiners like yourself that patrol our waterways AND WOODS!

Tax paying citizens would find it really upsetting if they knew their money was going to pay security guards on private lands just so the Warden can get a good place to hunt.

12-09-2008, 05:48 PM
and heard you cry babies call 10-7 cuz it was too COLD on the water!

We go to the woods and turn up the heaters in our trucks just like you!

12-09-2008, 05:50 PM
GIT ER DONE BOYS!!
Larry the Cable Guy has made millions on making fun of you and you still idolize him.

12-09-2008, 05:54 PM
" Oh my I cant get a lil dirty so I better stay on the boat with my cool cat shades and keep the Baywatch look going" We do get dirty doing things like actually arresting people and siezing nets and fishing gear. We just know better than to show up for work the next day in the same dirty wrinkled smelly uniform.

01-15-2009, 04:58 AM
Honestly it's a gun rack and maybe the guy is jealous because your is bigger than his LOL.
anyways be glad you guys atleast get stuff we dont even have a damn window in dispatch.
God forbbid you ask for a sticky pad you might as well sell your soul.